Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) (5679 Views)

BREAKING: Ex Oyo NURTW Boss, Tokyo Is Dead / Peter Obi Escapes Assassination In Ibadan Yesterday / Was Atiku In Ibadan Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 6:51am On May 31, 2019
Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe vs Auxiliary boys fighting in Beere,
Ibadan yesterday .Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2koZeIlic
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 6:52am On May 31, 2019
Governor seyi makinde should find a lasting solution to this fight ooo. It's getting too much in oyo state.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by hisexcellency34: 6:52am On May 31, 2019
Useless touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nukilia: 7:03am On May 31, 2019
Just activate the Duterte mode and see hooliganism die a natural death.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 31, 2019
Eeya
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:16am On May 31, 2019
angry undecidedVB wasted sperms, while some of their mates were enjoying in their cars, they were busy killing themselves, monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:16am On May 31, 2019
Oh Ajumonbi has gone madness return to street.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2019
I hope Seyi Makinde’s tenure will not witness the return of thuggery to Oyo State. Ajimobi did well by suppressing them, Makinde should make sure they are not allowed back to flourish. Security of lives and properties is very key to development.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Ziggylady(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2019
Cultural display at its best..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 7:39am On May 31, 2019
This our tradition in Ibadan. We are back again with the backing of Seyi Makide.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by zoedew: 8:21am On May 31, 2019
seunmsg:
I hope Seyi Makinde’s tenure will not witness the return of thuggery to Oyo State. Ajimobi did well by suppressing them, Makinde should make sure they are not allowed back to flourish. Security of lives and properties is very key to development.

If thugs helped him to power he should need them to stay in there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2019
GSM should be ready for APC media propagandas...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by fyneguy: 8:40am On May 31, 2019
Whenever PDP is in charge, thuggery resumes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2019
this happens when d money doesn't go round. it all boils down to the paper. you hardly see dem fighting down here in Lagos
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Holamic: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
Not until a woman test two husband house she will not knw the through value of one. I guess this the begining of trouble in oyo state auxliary workd for seyi n he expect his own commision of oyo fresh baked governor. More trouble looming soon.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
Holamic:
Not until a woman test two husband house she will not knw the through value of one. I guess this the begining of trouble in oyo state auxliary workd for seyi n he expect his own commision of oyo fresh baked governor. More trouble looming soon.
I pray that this fight didn't escalate to this stage oooo.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 12:38pm On May 31, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
this happens when d money doesn't go round. it all boils down to the paper. you hardly see dem fighting down here in Lagos
yes very true, it's hard you see nurtw members clashing in Lagos.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 1:49pm On May 31, 2019
Following the spate of violence across Ibadan, the Oyo State capital in recent times, Governor Seyi Makinde has proscribed the activities of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in the state.

The government who declared the activities of the Union illegal with immediate effect also announces the taking over of all parks and garages in the state.

A statement signed by the Governor and read by his Chief of Staff, Bisi Ilaka enjoined the people of the state to go about their lawful duties without fear of molestation, adding that combined>>https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-makinde-scraps-nurtw-takes-over-motor-parks/
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2019
press9jatv:
yes very true, it's hard you see nurtw members clashing in Lagos.
exactly because there's enough money to go round
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by press9jatv: 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
exactly because there's enough money to go round
yes, and they gave themselves respect too.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for sale, it's working perfectly well,price 5.5 ,if interested u can reach me on 08169217408 or watsapp with same number
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Just activate the Duterte mode and see hooliganism die a natural death.... cheesy

I pray for such a President.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nukilia: 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I pray for such a President.

You are smart!
If such mode is activated, the next time people get to the parks, you'll see well refined folks all over the place grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:

You are smart!
If such mode is activated, the next time people get to the parks, you'll see well refined folks all over the place grin grin

Frankly we’re ripe for a return to military rule. Indiscipline is rife in the nation.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

Frankly we’re ripe for a return to military rule. Indiscipline is rife in the nation.
if you are talking about military rule, our freedom to express ourselves in the social media will be reviewed. Infact anti government people in the social media will be dealt with. democratic system of government is still the best system of government in Nigeria. it's just that we are destroyed in this nation by the bad leaders we have.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
if you are talking about military rule, our freedom to express ourselves in the social media will be reviewed. Infact anti government people in the social media will be dealt with. democratic system of government is still the best system of government in Nigeria. it's just that we are destroyed in this nation by the bad leaders we have.

I disagree but respect your position.

I grew up in Nigeria under various military regimes and that was far much better than this grotesque sham that we have now.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I disagree but respect your position.

I grew up in Nigeria under various military regimes and that was far much better than this grotesque sham that we have now.
really, I disagree with you. military government is worst than the Democratic government.
Re: Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
really, I disagree with you. military government is worst than the Democratic government.

I have a question.

Have you ever been under a military ruler before in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Unravels Plans To Tackle Fake News Among Social Media Influencers, Bloggers / To Rescind Federal Character & Quota System: What Are The Merits And Demerits? / Ig Orders Re-arrest Of Freed Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.