Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) (17294 Views)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mega church pastor, Kenneth Copeland has defended fellow pastors who own private jets.

Watch his ridiculous reasons in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5TMeR4JWbs

If Daddy Freeze does this, you'd open a full thread just to say that Daddy Freeze is a liar.

And you'd be quoting Bible texts to justify why pastors should own private jets.

#hypocrite
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2019
Bonapart:
The Church is no longer poor but rich

We can buy whatever we want

If you don't like it, sniper is #500

He looks scary tho

Have you ever wondered why Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches in Europe and America don't concern themselves with exotic cars and private jets? Have you wondered why Pentecostal pastors in Nigeria accumulate wealth but tell you your reward is in heaven?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Xano(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
inspitation:
Their private jets their problem my own is MODS should not be partial they should put a clause before you can comment on a christian thread just the way it is on a Muslim thread

Nairaland has been against Christian issues for years.
Atheists hate(dislike) Christians more than Muslims.

Nairaland owner is an atheist.

Any Christian issue, I don't discuss here, other forums are better
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
If Daddy Freeze does this, you'd open a full thread just to say that Daddy Freeze is a liar.

And you'd be quoting Bible texts to justify why pastors should own private jets.

#hypocrite

Point me to a thread where I slammed him for attacking a false pastor, or forever shut up.

I only attack him when he attacks the Bible or Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Crysthaniel(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Bonapart:
The Church is no longer poor but rich

We can buy whatever we want

If you don't like it, sniper is #500

He looks scary tho
poor in spiritual concerns but rich in worldly concerns..
Matthew 19:24
Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”
am not against getting normal income to survive but my point is that
money and God are not relative,.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by DonXavi(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
eas
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Thelifebeam: 5:09pm On May 31, 2019
After becoming a child of God, the next point of action is building your faith and acting by faith.

Below are some steps that are important in building up your faith. You can grow your faith by;

Meditating regularly on God’s word Joshua 1;7-9
Praying in the Holy spirit Jude 1:20
Reading sound christian literature & texts
Listening to good christian music and testimonies
Regular fellowship with brethren in a bible believing church

http://thelifebeam.com.ng/2019/05/31/5-easy-steps-to-build-your-faith/

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by GoodBoi1(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2019
Crysthaniel:

poor in spiritual concerns but rich in worldly concerns..
Matthew 19:24
Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”
am not against getting normal income to survive but my point is that
money and God are not relative,.

How is money and God not relative?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by GoodBoi1(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
wellmax:
I am a Christian, I have no issues with Pastors owing Jets, but Copeland disappointment me with his responses. Sounded like a new convert or someone with little knowledge on how to speak to a journalist.

Calling the journalist sweet names and dodging the questions is completely disappointing.

I can only imagine his followers.

Please for the sake of your eternal soul, fellowship ONLY at places where the true word is preached.
Don't based your judgement on an edited video. Wait till you watch the full video
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by signalsmedia: 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
Keep hating while the church of God keep marching forward
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by signalsmedia: 5:56pm On May 31, 2019
If you are commenting without watching the full video, then shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by olajide8(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2019
Thelifebeam:
After becoming a child of God, the next point of action is building your faith and acting by faith.

Below are some steps that are important in building up your faith. You can grow your faith by;

Meditating regularly on God’s word Joshua 1;7-9
Praying in the Holy spirit Jude 1:20
Reading sound christian literature & texts
Listening to good christian music and testimonies
Regular fellowship with brethren in a bible believing church

http://thelifebeam.com.ng/2019/05/31/5-easy-steps-to-build-your-faith/

Please what is all this you are typing? This is what the God of men have been using to collect Friday and give people sunday

To enter heaven is simple
1. Be truthful and honest
2. Love everyone around you
3. Never do or habour wickedness to another person
(stay in your houses every Sunday and avoid the mosque on Friday that's all)

church they gossip, the pastors are the new fornicators and their wives are the new adulterers on the block iginla - they collect by trick different services and they never preach against not stealing from your work place they even encourage it by requesting for different offerings, in the end na jet and private universities they invest in- they don't even feed the hungry people in their environs they now package orphanages as the mecca the Muslims wake you up with loud speakers, public nuisance and force their way of life on others especially in the north, don't eat because you are of a different faith and when you are among us you must take our own doctrines or we kill you
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by chibaby1985(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Crysthaniel(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2019
GoodBoi1:

How is money and God not relative?
yeah for a person to be rich doesn't essentially mean that he's serving God ..and a person managing himself doesn't necessary mean he's not serving God and vice versa..
But Jesus lay emphasizes on not focusing on material possessions Luke 12:15
Mattew 5 :2-12
Matthew 6:31-33
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by GoodBoi1(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by GoodBoi1(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
To say I'm disappointed will simply mean I am an hypocrite. Why? Because I really do not expect anything much from men who are just fortunate to be good in public speaking and then quickly clinch to the title "Man of God"

There are only a few men of God out there and we know only a little. Others are just public speakers.

Take this man for example. Can you see his anger? Do you see him fight really hard not to insult the lady on camera just because she asked a simple question.
Can you see his tricks —"let's say a prayer" (camouflaging his anger under the pretense of prayer. Which God does he intend to pray to in such manner?

Did you watch the full video?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2019
The pastor was beating around the bush.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 8:24pm On May 31, 2019
tactius:

The problem is the riches of the 'Church' are being used to enrich a few super pastors at the expense of many.

The case of monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop, na so e be for our naija
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 9:38pm On May 31, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I remember my foolish days as a prosperity gospel cultist when I took American televangelists like Copeland, Paula White and T. D. Jakes seriously. It's remarkable the transformation in how I see them for the utter frauds they are now. The American evangelical movement heavily influenced the Nigerian Pentecostal movement and it's no wonder we're the country with the richest pastors in the world.
True talk my brother, richest pastors through the peoples/members money and the members getting poorer and blindly be blaming Buhari for their frustration grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by babzo(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2019
obami007:
They edited this video so we don't see his full responses to the questions.

They made it seem as if he couldn't defend why preachers buy private jets.

Please post a better video let's see the full interview

I watched the whole video. I didnt like most of it, but it ended well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by MuttleyLaff: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mega church pastor, Kenneth Copeland has defended fellow pastors who own private jets.

Watch his ridiculous reasons in the video below.
h tt ps://youtu.be/l5TMeR4JWbs

If TD Jakes can fall under the "anointing" laying of hands of Tyler Perry, why shouldnt Kenneth Copeland fall too and scoop up the almost give away at a very cheap price Gulfstream jet from Tyler, hmm. Money answereth all things nau things. Yinmu, yeye dey smell bunch and lot.

Western Naija colloquial, says: "Akii ntori pe, a fẹ jẹ ẹran, ka wa dobalẹ fun malu" loosely translated means "You dont because of the sheer desire to eat beef, make you want to or need to postrate to a cow"

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Zege7716:
A true believer doesnt speak the way u sound. Arrogance is not a virtue in christianity.

Many "Christians" are not Christians. They are just fans of "men of God".

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Anagha123:
If Jesus was still living on earth today, I am 100 percent sure that he will buy a private jet.

Especially as He was recorded as buying horses and carts in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by JJOF(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
obami007:
They edited this video so we don't see his full responses to the questions.

They made it seem as if he couldn't defend why preachers buy private jets.

Please post a better video let's see the full interview
I thought I was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by chibaby1985(f): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by pansophist(m): 2:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Planet3xi:
I'm waiting for pansophist and daddytime. Waiting for your comments

Just as I wont blame Macdonalds for making people fat, I wont blame the pastors as well. Since Macdonald's didn't force their food through their throat, the pastors didn't force them to pay.

It's a jungle out there, and the only way for prey to survive is to defend and defeat their predators. In the context of the subject at hand, it is left for followers to use their brain effectively, to study and peruse the bible, and have the backbone to challenge false doctrines.

Their refusal, ignorance or inability to do this is, to name a few, is, in the grand scheme of things, an evidence of their inability to thrive, and deserve what they got. In the game of survival, the pastors will thrive, while they, the followers, are nothing more than a collateral damage.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Sites To Download Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.