Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) (17260 Views)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Planet3xi: 12:09pm On May 31, 2019
Op I find your comments very interesting. Do you mind commenting on this issue. I like to gear your thoughts we of the Household of God
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by ollah2: 12:12pm On May 31, 2019
inspitation:

And who made you a Judge over Christians so non Christians don't have same characteristics you just listed? smh

I didn't judge neither did i say only Christians exhibit those characteristics, i only made it clear that Christians especially those on Nairaland are bigots, haters, hypocrites etc. Visit all Muslim thread on front-page and see how messy they turned it to despite the clause. Visit Christian threads on Sundays and it's always the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by ollah2: 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

Like prophet Mohammed that eats shit and commits incest

Does that change the fact that your god is a murderer, terrorist, rapist ? He even blesses those that carries out crimes and rebukes those that don't.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by DaBogu: 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
The complex intersection between poverty & illiteracy lies dogmatism/hyper-religiousity, which some Nigerians weaponise to amass wealth and manipulate the undiscerning.

Once clerics become immodest& unquestionable, God/salvation takes the back seat, anyhowness takes over
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by hoopLA: 12:17pm On May 31, 2019
Maybe Philip was transported to the Ethiopian eunuch in a private jet.

Anyone who defends the need to have a jet to serve God is a mammon worshiper.

Anyone who believes the lies those peddlers are selling is either dumb, stupid, and a chronic liar.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
There’s nothing wrong with a private jet being owned by a preacher. It’s the motive, attitude or reason for getting it that’s the issue.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Planet3xi: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
ollah2:

Does that change the fact that your god is a murderer, terrorist, rapist ? He even blesses those that carries out crimes and rebukes those that don't.

A
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Planet3xi: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
jaxxy:
There’s nothing wrong with a private jet owned by a preacher. It’s the motive, attitude or reason for getting it that’s the issue.

Motive and values attached my brother
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by wellmax(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
I am a Christian, I have no issues with Pastors owing Jets, but Copeland disappointment me with his responses. Sounded like a new convert or someone with little knowledge on how to speak to a journalist.

Calling the journalist sweet names and dodging the questions is completely disappointing.

I can only imagine his followers.

Please for the sake of your eternal soul, fellowship ONLY at places where the true word is preached.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:
Op I find your comments very interesting. Do you mind commenting on this issue. I like to gear your thoughts we of the Household of God.

I don't understand
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
I remember my foolish days as a prosperity gospel cultist when I took American televangelists like Copeland, Paula White and T. D. Jakes seriously. It's remarkable the transformation in how I see them for the utter frauds they are now. The American evangelical movement heavily influenced the Nigerian Pentecostal movement and it's no wonder we're the country with the richest pastors in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by miketayo(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
Anagha123:
If Jesus was still living on earth today, I am 100 percent sure that he will buy a private jet.

I m 100000% sure he won't, there would be too many things, country Nd people he can help with his money
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by coolexzy(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
From my own point,

This man is Indeed called by God but was not Chosen.

He can't easily without being nervous defend himself.

He even replied "With God all things are possible" to a quote from the Bible which says "It is hard for a rich man to be saved than a camel passing through a needle hole"

But I give him kudos he understands "The Bible" not the Word of God.

*F** PREACHERS EVERYWHERE*
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Mpanyi: 12:34pm On May 31, 2019
Anagha123:
If Jesus was still living on earth today, I am 100 percent sure that he will buy a private jet.

Respect my Lord and Saviour please
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by stevio(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2019
What happens to selling all you have and sharing the proceeds among the poor? If he were your dad or brother,am sure you won't be spewing such thrash because the dividends of his wealth will be pouring into your account from time to time sad
ZombiePUNISHER:
Why won't he come to the defense of his fellow fraudsters...

What happens to selling off the jet and sharing the proceeds amongst the members who resides in the world's poverty capital
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by stevio(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2019
Am sure when you cast out devils,you do it smiling,come on,we Christians are arrogantly mad at the devil and his cohorts wink
Zege7716:
Arrogance is not a virtue in christianity.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Jerryembassy91(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
To say I'm disappointed will simply mean I am an hypocrite. Why? Because I really do not expect anything much from men who are just fortunate to be good in public speaking and then quickly clinch to the title "Man of God"

There are only a few men of God out there and we know only a little. Others are just public speakers.

Take this man for example. Can you see his anger? Do you see him fight really hard not to insult the lady on camera just because she asked a simple question.
Can you see his tricks —"let's say a prayer" (camouflaging his anger under the pretense of prayer. Which God does he intend to pray to in such manner?

Wow!! I'm impressed.....You're filled with understanding
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by fantasticone1(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
wellmax:
I am a Christian, I have no issues with Pastors owing Jets, but Copeland disappointment me with his responses. Sounded like a new convert or someone with little knowledge on how to speak to a journalist.

Calling the journalist sweet names and dodging the questions is completely disappointing.

I can only imagine his followers.

Please for the sake of your eternal soul, fellowship ONLY at places where the true word is preached.
He didn't Dodge the questions, the video was edited. They skipped the areas where he answered those questions.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by ollah2: 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

As long as He rapes mohameeds anus I'm cool cheesy

he raped mary first then switched to jesus
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by fantasticone1(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
To say I'm disappointed will simply mean I am an hypocrite. Why? Because I really do not expect anything much from men who are just fortunate to be good in public speaking and then quickly clinch to the title "Man of God"

There are only a few men of God out there and we know only a little. Others are just public speakers.

Take this man for example. Can you see his anger? Do you see him fight really hard not to insult the lady on camera just because she asked a simple question.
Can you see his tricks —"let's say a prayer" (camouflaging his anger under the pretense of prayer. Which God does he intend to pray to in such manner?

He is a man trying to control his anger. Even Moses had anger issues, but he (Copeland) said a little prayer to God. He's trying to avoid saying the wrong thing. You can pray in different ways under different circumstances. To me he did the right thing and shouldn't be judged.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
Bonapart:
The Church is no longer poor but rich

We can buy whatever we want

If you don't like it, sniper is #500

He looks scary tho

If u are part of d church, have u been able to buy whatever u want?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 12:59pm On May 31, 2019
Anagha123:

Any scripture to support ur assertion?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 1:00pm On May 31, 2019
slowice:
Anybody and everybody who can afford it can own a private jet..... The issue is that of purpose, does it help you do you job effectively or is it for showoff. There is nothing with a pastor owning a private jet he can afford

D money he used 2 afford it, where's it coming from?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Officialgarri: 1:03pm On May 31, 2019
fantasticone1:

He is a man trying to control his anger. Even Moses had anger issues, but he (Copeland) said a little prayer to God. He's trying to avoid saying the wrong thing. You can pray in different ways under different circumstances. To me he did the right thing and shouldn't be judged.
Even Moses didn't have a really good end. But this is a different case. The question asked was simple enough. Simply answer if you are truthful to yourself
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Planet3xi: 1:15pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Even Moses didn't have a really good end. But this is a different case. The question asked was simple enough. Simply answer if you are truthful to yourself

Na was. Who says Moses didn't have a good end. O ye athiest
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Youngzedd(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2019
Bonapart:
The Church is no longer poor but rich

We can buy whatever we want

If you don't like it, sniper is #500

He looks scary tho

Is that what Christ taught you?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by hush15: 1:20pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Oga commit here jo. What's simple about that question? The reporter didn't even give him time to respond though. It's an annoying question if you ask me but it's not like I support of luxury jet though. He almost lost his temper there.

I believe it's more of a followership problem than a leadership problem. People need to stop being desperate. Even if a pastor doesn't go for luxury, members would be like this one no sabi sef
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Officialgarri: 1:47pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

Na was. Who says Moses didn't have a good end. O ye athiest
Really? Tell me what happened to moses who led Israelites to the promise land he couldn't reach himself
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by BIXYBABE: 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
inspitation:
Their private jets their problem my own is MODS should not be partial they should put a clause before you can comment on a christian thread just the way it is on a Muslim thread
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by Planet3xi: 2:07pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Really? Tell me what happened to moses who led Israelites to the promise land he couldn't reach himself

You can't receive it
Re: Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) by olajide8(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mega church pastor, Kenneth Copeland has defended fellow pastors who own private jets.

Watch his ridiculous reasons in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5TMeR4JWbs

Birds of a feather flock together - be you anything so far you are a pentecostal preach you are a shady person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.