Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer (34027 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by idonhammer: 1:21pm On May 31, 2019
You can say that again bro.. Don't mind the fools wey dey jealous men wey sabi

nairalanduseles:

Low life he will pay the fine and be free and u will be on nairaland at 50 still hating and living with ur mum......getalife
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by masqot(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2019
This guy is in for a looooong thing
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by King44(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2019
in other words he would pay a fine of five million and forfeit his properties in Nigeria to efcc or the gvt na same thing, it's is still a good deal he could make back the money ×2 from his after release shows n tour than going to prison for 7 years dat one go almost ruin hin entire life
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by zomoears(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2019
Giant777:
I see you celebrating 50 years on nairaland. Miserable donkey

I see you celebrating your illiteracy on nairaland and who-knows-where-else. SMH.

Run along and go and wear diapers on your illiterate leaking mouth.

Miserable illiterate adult human being.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Josh44s(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2019
If Efcc follow this same process to investigate everyone in this country then prison go full remain because they will even arrest and jail Buhari, Osinbajo and I. Yeye dey smell
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 31, 2019
Martins6545:
Story

Let's see how it goes

Only time will tell

Useless efcc

That stupid bank will lose customers and relegate.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 31, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Low life he will pay the fine and be free and u will be on nairaland at 50 still hating and living with ur mum......getalife
Your Monika says it all. You're useless.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Bj92: 1:30pm On May 31, 2019
Giant777:
With all these your knowledge you should be working with FBI but you sound like a vigilante
he sabi all these and he is still not on top !!! Wasted energy channeled to Naira on a thread he is not even seeing ����.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by bluefilm: 1:37pm On May 31, 2019
reality150:
They just want to use this guy as an example

A very good example of a scapegoat.

Next time, let me see how he and his gang will be glorifying Yahoo-Yahoo again.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Badonasty(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by jbtobsyn(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
Not possible.. He has already been granted bail, probably this news is before the court case.. Trash#
You are dumb because if you are not,you will read the judgement that he was granted bail and the case has been adjourned till October. Bail is different from. discharged and acquitted,but I am sure a yahoo boy won't know what it means.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Charly68: 1:50pm On May 31, 2019
Mutemenot:
They are determined to finish this guy career ....
You mean to say,the guy is determined to destroy his own career ..! He is finished already ..the prayer of his mugus have been answered

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by rusher14: 1:55pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
Not possible.. He has already been granted bail, probably this news is before the court case.. Trash#

Do you even know what bail means?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by rusher14: 1:56pm On May 31, 2019
Deathisfreee:

That stupid bank will lose customers and delegate.

So they would take their business to Access Bank who would cover for them abi?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by TMemos: 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
thoollz:
grin
I love this. If u must support fraud or crime, u should be ready to face the full wrath. Other artists b singing about drugs and illicit affairs. No one is promoting good values. SMH.

Prison is a goal. Issa goal.

So supporting evil is what u've come to this world to do? To answer your question, I support them by buying their music.
I don't sit my as* supporting cankerworms.

May God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by JayGraphics(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
Granted bail doesn't mean case is closed.
You just don't have to been in a cell that's what it mean

Minzay:

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by dazzlingd(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2019
The best measure is to deal severely with their role models... This people scam and boast of it publicly, this a good measure using this yahoo boy as a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by IamSoProlific: 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
Oloripelebe:
Marley is going to prison grin grin

He disrespected fela

Wowww....

How did he disrespect fela

Plz I'd really like to know....
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by dazzlingd(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
Deathisfreee:

That stupid bank will lose customers and delegate.

Death may be free, unfortunately sense is not free.... It's too expensive for you...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Lokos239: 2:23pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
how old are you please

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by gosmoney(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
Dis guy go be one of most popular artist in naija after dis shiit bet me
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by EazyMoh(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
When did granting bail became synonymous with acquittal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Chizim1: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
And people says 'No law in Nigeria ' I now understand
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by ifyboy60(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Yes na, cos in ur dictionary bail is synonymous to acquittal
u see the type of low IQ's that argue with people on nairaland abi?
Dude thinks bail meant exonerated

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by ifyboy60(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Yes na, cos in ur dictionary bail is synonymous to acquittal
u see the type of low IQ's that argue with people on nairaland abi?
Dude thinks bail meant exonerated
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by CyberWolf: 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
His best bet should’ve been for his lawyer to reach a plea bargain with EFCC, plead guilty to the charges and receive a light sentence. He bungled that chance by pleading not guilty with all these incriminating evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by farem: 3:12pm On May 31, 2019
penocrat1:
The ones that has promoted good values. What help and support did you give them.?

So because it's not easy to make it, everyone should take to ritualism, yahoo-yahoo, kidnapping, robbery, hired assassination?
Anyone who promotes any of those should treated as one of them

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by omobaba1759: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
SOURCE PLEASE . All THIS MY BLOGGER,BLOGGER WILL JUST COME UP WITH NONSENSE STORY
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://punchng.com/gtb-officer-master-card-official-seven-others-to-testify-against-naira-marley/
i tot they said they will release him today?? useless malian fans and useless marley

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Bizibi(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
nairalanduseles:

smh
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Larryndelaw: 3:55pm On May 31, 2019
If they testify they can't prove that he did it because he did not do it in their presence. Their testimony is just to provide the card details and the time it was used. Nothing spetacular about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos / “Davido Ignored Me” - Cynthia Morgan Reveals / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.