Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer (34022 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by gurunlocker: 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
Wish they could testify against the polithiefians also....
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by KingRabota: 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
Internet fraud has destroyed the reputation of this fraud called Nigeria
I hate Internet crooks with severe passion

in case you wanna become a mouthpiece for these Very miserable low lifes

Remember that 419 destroys the lives of real people
breaks trust in families
costs people their jobs
and leads to untimely deaths

#IHATEFRAUDESTERS

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by marvin906(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
he used he's mouth to dig he's grave
so have no outta pity for him

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by stevio(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
If you do the CRIME,be ready to do the TIME cool

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by gbefun40(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
Hope G.t bank realize the negative impact of their actions in building trust with their consumers. Okay o

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by insecticide: 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
Not possible.. He has already been granted bail, probably this news is before the court case.. Trash#

Do you know the meaning of 'granted bail' at all??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by ElevatedExzo: 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
What again!!!! Freedom Nah Most .
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by pahoehoe: 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
That guy has finally met his waterloo. If you are interested in knowing how to export products to foreign countries and make huge amount of money, click on the first link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Aidejay(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
Nice to see the Nigerian judicial system working quite smoothly
But if it were to be a politician the story and headlines will have been different
hmmmm.......! Naija my country

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
reality150:
They just want to use this guy as an example
it's about time.
like seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by trendymarseey(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
hmmmn
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by sparko1(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
Not possible.. He has already been granted bail, probably this news is before the court case.. Trash#

What is not possible? Go to school you will be jumping from one place to the other, what has been granted bail go to do with witness?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
Those fans that are showing up in support for him including the ones dancing free naira Marley with customized T-Shirt in court are the ones causing him more trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by martineverest(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
the judge is very psychological...he xtended the trial by 6 months to reduce the morale by social media world
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Mateen1000: 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
Make I go close my bank account for GT
Na bank be dis

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Martins6545: 12:35pm On May 31, 2019
Story

Let's see how it goes

Only time will tell

Useless efcc
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by waletoke12345(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2019
Oloripelebe:
Marley is going to prison grin grin

He disrespected fela

Bro i dont understand but he has been granted bail why prison
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by BlueAir: 12:37pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
that trash tag really fit u sha grin

Ordinary bail, u have no knowledge of grin .typical "street wise" person presentation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 31, 2019
gbefun40:
Hope G.t bank realize the negative impact of their actions in building trust with their consumers. Okay o
no negative impact. except maybe for fraudulent people like him.
any bank in this world can be subpoenaed to disclose figures in a court of competent jurisdiction.
every educated mind knows this.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Simplecity(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
mikezuruki:
His supporters jubilated rather too soon #JailNairaMarley
#jailnairaMarley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by cjudy(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
mikezuruki:
His supporters jubilated rather too soon #JailNairaMarley

Low life zuruki.
Poor and envy soul
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by BlueAir: 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
Mateen1000:
Make I go close my bank account for GT
Na bank be dis
feel free to close ur account but while at choosing a new bank.... Just keep asking reps of different banks if ur account statements could be presented to credit bureau or efcc on court order when requested and let me know the one that says no...

U probably don't know about credit bureau sef grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by papyskinsy: 12:40pm On May 31, 2019
IF you are interested in the NNPC APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS and ANSWERS pdf file drop yur number here
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Agbalanze(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:

So been granted bail means been discharged and acquitted abi??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Yes na, cos in ur dictionary bail is synonymous to acquittal
Guy, you wicked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by hollah123: 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
Minzay:
U don't know the meaning of bail? Go n read d difference between bailed n discharge n acquitted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Yes na, cos in ur dictionary bail is synonymous to acquittal

Education in this country is dead... So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Anstone: 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
waletoke12345:

Bro i dont understand but he has been granted bail why prison

Anyone can be granted bail.
Made me remember my first time in court, I was charge for civil disturbance and granted bail on the first day in court (I wasn't even a superstar o!).

for the court to have waited 2 weeks before granting bail to NM shows that he's in serious problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
reality150:
They just want to use this guy as an example

So you mean everything they're doing is against the law?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.