Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped (31670 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by itchie: 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
This guy is really an idiot
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by otipoju(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

Broke dumped husband spotted cheesy

No be so your mama dump your papa?

Product of a broken home.
Wey you do eyes like frog.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by tydi(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2019
otipoju:
Tiwa is a predator.

Use and dump is in her blood.
Tunji, Don Jazzy,

Wizkid will be her next victim.
Once she has finished using his head,
she will look for the next big fish

She cant roll any other way. She will run and feature and do remix of every hit song...but will never invite anyone to remix her own sounds.

Mr Balogun should just calm down and double his hustle. And move on with his life.

She has not divorced him for a reason. She still wants one or two more kids from him, then she will either be off again or use him as figure head husband

The moment you mentioned wizkid was when I know sense to be far from you

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Broke dumped husband spotted cheesy
So says a shameless pot of cum

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 31, 2019
How old is this guy sef sad
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2019
cyprus000:
So says a shameless pot of cum
The one I collected from your father and am just about to take for rituals

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 31, 2019
LOYALTY is a very RARE and EXPENSIVE gift,

DON'T offer it to CHEAP PEOPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by maslow: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
people would only love you when its BENEFICIAL
WORD!
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 3:05pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

The one I collected from your father and am just about to take for rituals
lame! lolcheesy

is that all you could muster. I was even expecting that you'd embroil my mom in your imbecility, as you ignominious abortion of a creature is known for such cesspool attitude.

dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
i love you

Much respect boss... Love you too. No #Homo
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
cyprus000:

[s]lame! lolcheesy

is that all you could muster. I was even expecting that you'd embroil my mom in your imbecility, as you ignominious abortion of a creature is known for such cesspool attitude.

dirty thing.[/s]
New Benz loading cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by flowx(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
Time is coming that all this ladies will realize their error/mistake about the marriage.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

New Benz loading cheesy

lol cheesy

watching your step already? don't try me, cause I'll wreck the little self esteem you have left.

you despicable manifestation of human-animal, a chronic embodiment of professional foool.

run along nitwit.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
The best revenge is to stay low while it hard, and return to drawing board so that there will be a second coming.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by EggSauce(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2019
XkluusivGistBlog:
That Marley why" na my story oh. Not proud, but I be yahoo boy, I collect money, my own babe set me up with Police... My own babe o. Just because of small argument... Thank God it was Our normal police not EFCC, why me
bro give me tools Abeg
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by otipoju(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

The moment you mentioned wizkid was when I know sense to be far from you

Dont be in a hurry. Just wait. Its not a 6 month project.

The years will reveal to you what the days can not.

Tiwa is not chop and clean mouth ooo She is use and dump...if you are wise you will know the difference.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Boss13: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
people would only love you when its BENEFICIAL

True word
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by skukimania(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
Hunger is truly bad! I dedicate this to hungerbad of blessed memory.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On May 31, 2019
cyprus000:

[s]lol cheesy

watching your step already? don't try me, cause I'll wreck the little self esteem you have left.

you despicable manifestation of human-animal, a chronic embodiment of professional foool.

run along nitwit.[/s]
Please don’t wreck my self esteem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Slymonster(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
That Marley why" na my story oh. Not proud, but I be yahoo boy, I collect money, my own babe set me up with Police... My own babe o. Just because of small argument... Thank God it was Our normal police not EFCC, why me

Lol thats why you got to make sure the next babe you date dont know you do street. Its the first rule now..Keep the circle small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by fykes(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2019
Get a life biatchh..what a waste of manhood ? All sculpture and no balls.
U ain't the first and won't be d last to help people. Get a damn life
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 5:25pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Please don’t wreck my self esteem cheesy
OK, bîtch grin
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Kingzra1(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:
So I should na fry custard?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment grin grin grin
must you show the world how childish u r?
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by KristaPretty(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2019
Kingzra1:
must you show the world how childish u r?

I'm sorry Old man cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2019
Slymonster:

Lol thats why you got to make sure the next babe you date dont know you do street. Its the first rule now..Keep the circle small

Na so Aburo
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
cyprus000:

OK, bîtch grin
Never heard this before, how edgy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 7:54pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

Never heard this before, how edgy cheesy
Now that you've heard, what next?

suck my dicck bîtch undecided
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
cyprus000:

Now that you've heard, what next?

suck my dicck bîtch undecided
I’m gay

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by cyprus000: 8:14pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

I’m gay
you seem oblivious of my psychological abilities.
your demeanor betray your femininity, and no level of disingenuity can masquerade your sex.

So, be humble and suck my dîck. lolcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by thinkmoney(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
where ur pishure!? you will see normal EFCC now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects / Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.