Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 (1879 Views)

Will Adobe After Effects 2013/15 Run On This Pc? / Hp Envy X360 , 12GRam, i7(6th Gen) 256ssd, Nvidia GTX 930 M(2GB) SOLD / Pls Which Android Emulator Can Work On HP COMPACT CQ58 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by shegsone: 12:48pm On May 31, 2019
For the video editors and heavy animation producers in the house, please will Adobe After effects and Premiere pro CC work well on HP Envy X360 15 Intel Core I7 8550U (16GB RAM,512SSD,4GB NVIDIA GeForce) system without dragging.

1 Like

Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by tolajay: 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
You'll be fine.

The configuration seems cool.

What's the processor speed?

shegsone:
For the video editors and heavy animation producers in the house, please will Adobe After effects and Premiere pro CC work well on HP Envy X360 15 Intel Core I7 8550U (16GB RAM,512SSD,4GB NVIDIA GeForce) system without dragging.
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by bigl: 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
shegsone:

Why not. As long as your windows 10 runs fine and it should.

Just ensure when u are editing, always put your system on high performance mode (battery setting) cos your processor is built to conserve battery (that's why u have the U at the end of your processor specs).

Ram is fine and you have a very good gpu as well!

U might try to also skin down your windows
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by shegsone: 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
tolajay:
You'll be fine.

The configuration seems cool.

What's the processor speed?

Thanks for the reply bro, the processor speed is 1.8GHz to 4GHz, according to what was written in the system description but i want to believe its 1.8GHz
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by udemzyudex(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2019
Over confidence dey worry the laptop,It will.
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by shegsone: 4:41pm On May 31, 2019
bigl:

Why not. As long as your windows 10 runs fine and it should.

Just ensure when u are editing, always put your system on high performance mode (battery setting) cos your processor is built to conserve battery (that's why u have the U at the end of your processor specs).

Ram is fine and you have a very good gpu as well!

U might try to also skin down your windows

Thanks for the input bro, the processor speed on the spec of the system was written 1.8GHz to 4GHz so its getting me confused, cos i don't know why the processor speed has to be written in range.

I don't know what you mean by "skin down your windows"
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by bigl: 6:08pm On May 31, 2019
shegsone:

Thanks for the input bro, the processor speed on the spec of the system was written 1.8GHz to 4GHz so its getting me confused, cos i don't know why the processor speed has to be written in range.

I don't know what you mean by "skin down your windows"

Yeah. The lower no means when the computer processor is idle and there is no demand for power, it stays at 1.8ghz and of course, use less energy which in turn means, longer lasting battery.

And in reverse if for instance u open after effects or some high demanding software to get some stuffs done, the processor senses the need for more power and might run as high as 4ghz (provided your cooling system/environment can allow that without over heating).

They call it turbo-boost or something.

Anyway, skinning down means, removing stuffs u don't need that comes pre-installed with windows. Bloatware or whatever they call it.

I use tuneup 2014 to get all that done and it does it effectively so u have a windows that run only what u want it to run.

One more tip: pls stay away from mcafee antivirus or its other cousins: they hog your processor.

If u need more info about adobe softwares or other stuffs, hit me up on whatsapp: 0803 431 1147
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by Mulatta(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
shegsone:
Please how can you borrow me your Adobe after effect and premiere pro
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by shegsone: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
bigl:

Yeah. The lower no means when the computer processor is idle and there is no demand for power, it stays at 1.8ghz and of course, use less energy which in turn means, longer lasting battery.

And in reverse if for instance u open after effects or some high demanding software to get some stuffs done, the processor senses the need for more power and might run as high as 4ghz (provided your cooling system/environment can allow that without over heating).

They call it turbo-boost or something.

Anyway, skinning down means, removing stuffs u don't need that comes pre-installed with windows. Bloatware or whatever they call it.

I use tuneup 2014 to get all that done and it does it effectively so u have a windows that run only what u want it to run.

One more tip: pls stay away from mcafee antivirus or its other cousins: they hog your processor.

If u need more info about adobe softwares or other stuffs, hit me up on whatsapp: 0803 431 1147

alright thanks, i've sent you a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by shegsone: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mulatta:

Please how can you borrow me your Adobe after effect and premiere pro

Where's your location
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by Mulatta(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
shegsone:

Where's your location
Ikorodu
Re: Will Adobe After Effect And Premiere Pro CC 2018 Work Well On HP Envy X360 by Mulatta(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
shegsone:

Where's your location
Ikorodu please

(1) (Reply)

We Recover Data From Dead, Locked and Faulty Phone, Laptop And Other Devices / How Long Does It Take For A Facebook That Is Temporarily Locked To Be Opened? / How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.