Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now (22876 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Offpoint1: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
H
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
You're scared of women? We don hear! So if a beautiful lady with curves to die for stands naked in front of you, and ask you to do to her as you please, you will tell her to cover herself up, cos you're scared of women.....hmmm. If I hear say you no devour her in, and out!
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2019
How can the player president edible catering be scared of women? Hell naw!
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Google7: 3:48pm On May 31, 2019
donbachi:
You're right tee billz...na who snake bite dey earthworm run.

I don't get you. The guy stopped working, started womanizing, doing drugs, amassing debts, milking Tiwa whom he took as a profession, till Tiwa too started entering debts and stopped TBilz pensions.

What does the lazy dude do- get on the net to pull down Tiwa and mother in a stinking rage the family would never forget.

Now Tiwa is to be blamed for a grown man's decision to remain idle. Are the gala hawkers not humans?

To spoil his bad case, he beings to curse with kids he never bought diapers for. Cursing Tiwa by the same kid she's been mothering and fathering with thick hustle.

TBilz start from gala. Hard work doesn't kill, laziness and depression does.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by UNGOBACK: 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
Desperately trying to stay in the fading spotlight of his ex-wife... Pathetic insult to real men!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by deltateam: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
dachiwater:
Tee Billz in an exchange with some of his followers, disclosed that he is single but now scared of women following his famous split from his ex-wife, Tiwa Savage. 

The talent had shared a photo of himself with the caption 'how I look at dumb comments on my page!��‍♂️��� #DeleteAndBlock still looking #Zaddy�..... Still on that @nairamarley#WHYMe'

However here is the exchange that ensued in which Tee Billz revealed he is single, but now scared of women below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/tee-billz-says-he-is-single-but-scared-of-women-now/

Tee bill you are indeed single, I agree with you.

How can you marry a woman and be seeing her twerking on random guys dicks on television. Is that not singleness?
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Automatic3444(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Wicked advice

Anyway...

I just saw some of ur product.. I guess it will be nice grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Xinzu: 4:06pm On May 31, 2019
These ladies making passes at him aren't rich or famous. Wait for someone like Toke Makinwa or Mercy Aigbe, he will gladly jump on it.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by agarawu23(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2019
Is he telling us he never nack woman since Tiwa left? undecided Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by cococandy(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
He wasn’t afraid of women when he was eating edible catering while married. Dumbass.

I So hate all these manipulative men who once they are not able to eat their cakes and have it, become the ‘victims’.
Like if you live in a world where you respect your wife the way you expect her to do to you, your peniss will fall off and you will die.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by daddytime(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
Weakling...

He's laying a snare in wait for his next victim.

A nice hair cut and nicely shaved side buns are all he has to showcase and lure the next unfortunate one.

Rubbish..

Go enjoy my siggy to unwind and hear the 'Truth'.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by PapaAdanna: 4:40pm On May 31, 2019
When snake bite u the first time, even the head of a lizard scares u.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by killsmith(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2019
A wise man once said to me "Don't let 2 women teach you the same lesson".....
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Edusouls(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2019
The end of days is at hand,the devil have taken strong control of women..
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by flowx(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
skukimania:
What of edible catering?
watin kozan you, it's ur edible?
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by skukimania(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2019
flowx:
watin kozan you, it's ur edible?

Wetin concern u too? Na ur comment? A lazy Nigerian youth spotted. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by poweredcom(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2019
nijabazaar:

I dont know why sef...

He does not look gay to me.

Abi na curse again make man de handsome

Peoplw just use the gay word Anyhow these days

Shame on anyone who accuse people who are not gay to be gay
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by revolt(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
donbachi:
You're right tee billz...na who snake bite dey see earthworm run.
them no go understand.. the bouncing back no go be here.. lool.
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by revolt(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2019
Google7:

I don't get you. The guy stopped working, started womanizing, doing drugs, amassing debts, milking Tiwa whom he took as a profession, till Tiwa too started entering debts and stopped TBilz pensions.

What does the lazy dude do- get on the net to pull down Tiwa and mother in a stinking rage the family would never forget.

Now Tiwa is to be blamed for a grown man's decision to remain idle. Are the gala hawkers not humans?

To spoil his bad case, he beings to curse with kids he never bought diapers for. Cursing Tiwa by the same kid she's been mothering and fathering with thick hustle.

TBilz start from gala. Hard work doesn't kill, laziness and depression does.
you believed all this because tiwa said it. Oga feat women. They can turn a low into truth. And they'd start believing it. One thing I've learnt , never underestimate a woman.. if you're battling her. Come brutally. If you're loving her do so extremely.
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by dfrost: 6:08pm On May 31, 2019
mazizitonene:
There are two class of people every man should fear.....

1. Women

2. Men that are not afraid of women

cheesy grin Word!!!
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by sammuell(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2019
No I think he needs to be scared of wickid
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by flowx(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2019
skukimania:

Wetin concern u too? Na ur comment? A lazy Nigerian youth spotted. cheesy
Lafffffffff.... By the way, I'm a good entrepreneur...My vision is to build a business empire that the whole African countries will benefit from it. I will remind of about this comment when the time comes because is already on my save...
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Google7: 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
revolt:
you believed all this because tiwa said it. Oga feat women. They can turn a low into truth. And they'd start believing it. One thing I've learnt , never underestimate a woman.. if you're battling her. Come brutally. If you're loving her do so extremely.

If you believe this man who has been somersaulting against a coherent Tiwa,

What you cannot deny is that TBilz was living a flamboyant life,
Had no job, else he would have returned to it
He spoke irreparably damaging things about Wife and even got Tiwa doubting her mum.

How does a person free of coke expect to return to such family as if nothing happened.

Losers mess up and blame everybody.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by helphelp: 6:52pm On May 31, 2019
AFter e don go look her pic for her page see say she no fit im spec
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by koyeni(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now by Palehair: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
poweredcom:

Abi na curse again make man de handsome

Peoplw just use the gay word Anyhow these days

Shame on anyone who accuse people who are not gay to be gay
I don't even know why people see it as an insult nowadays, call me gay, i agree but bring over your galfriend and let's know the real gay man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grammy 2024: Burnaboy Loses At All 4 Categories / Adaeze Yobo Counts Down To 26th Birthday / Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.