Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Experience With Fake Travel Agents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience With Fake Travel Agents (1320 Views)

How Do You Know A Fake Travel Agent? / How Can I Differ A Fake Travel Agent From The Genuine Ones? / How To Spot A Fake Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Fake Travel Agents by seyidollar4real: 1:41pm On May 31, 2019
I actually created this trend so that people can name and share their experience with fake and unfaithful travel agents. My experience is shared below;
I gave Ajigo Olumide of Peak travels and tour( a subsidiary of Dave praise travel Ltd) a month Dubai visa application for two travellers on 7th April which was suppose to be out between 3-5 working days. After waiting for 10 working days, he came up with news Dat d applications were returned and was asked to resubmit with guarantors' letter. Coz of how urgent our travelling is I immediately got guarantors' letter sent to him, still nothing positive. After waiting for 6 gud week, I had to threatened him I needed refund, he now came up with news dat d visas were out and were with him but was not going to release cos of stupid reason best known to d fool. I immediately knew he was lying, he had no visas out. I immediately employed service of another person which made us realized d fool wasted our time and lied to us. He is yet to refund as he promised neither does he pick calls.
If u have bitter experience too with fake travel agents, share here so that other can stay clear of them

Re: Experience With Fake Travel Agents by seyidollar4real: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2019
He calls himself a travel consultant too

(1) (Reply)

. / Travelling Out With A Psychology/social Science Degree In Nigeria / Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.