Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters (1332 Views)

Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Good morning to my good people of nairaland smiley. This great travel section has really helped a lot of people to make good decision and to be sincere, I am really happy.
Now, I just graduate this year due to last year ASUU and covid 19 wahala, I have not serve and I don't want to if there will be no problem for that. I want to leave this country to further my studies abroad. I am confuse on choosing between Denmark,Russia and America for my masters because not only that, I want to marry a white citizen grin 75%, have a good job and reside there permanently until I have my citizenship.
I also want a university with low fee's and also, I want to be working at the same time while schooling.
which country among this three have good and favorable employment opportunity that come with high payment and with quick granting of citizenship. I do not have any traveling experience.

I need good suggestion please cool

Mods help push this to a wider audience abeg
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2021
- i doubt any of these countries will allow you to have a high paying job while on a student visa. i am 110% certain you cant in Denmark.
- as for finding a girl to marry, it will all depend on the way you present/conduct yourself.
- you wont find cheap schools in US or Denmark!

we are all different, so what works for Jide may not work for Tunde.... you seem to have an unhealthy fixation on white women, while there are equally fantastic latinas/asians etc to discover around the world, open your mind and you might be surprised on what you find.

ultimately, if your sole aim is to quickly get a foreign citizenship, i wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
- i doubt any of these countries will allow you to have a high paying job while on a student visa. i am 110% certain you cant in Denmark.
- as for finding a girl to marry, it will all depend on the way you present/conduct yourself.
- you wont find cheap schools in US or Denmark!

we are all different, so what works for Jide may not work for Tunde.... you seem to have an unhealthy fixation on white women, while there are equally fantastic latinas/asians etc to discover around the world, open your mind and you might be surprised on what you find.

ultimately, if your sole aim is to quickly get a foreign citizenship, i wish you all the best.
please bro, for the US own like how much is require to do masters there plus visa etc? though, I want to use fully funded scholarship
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:
please bro, for the US own like how much is require to do masters there plus visa etc? though, I want to use fully funded scholarship

bro, do a NL search, there are countless threads on the subject...
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by babakb: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:

No short cuts to fully funded scholarships in the US.

Verify your BSc with WES.
Get the highest scores in TOEFL & GRE
Write a powerful statement of purpose
Start applying for schools

It's a long road niiga shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
babakb:

No short cuts to fully funded scholarships in the US.

Verify your BSc with WES.
Get the highest scores in TOEFL & GRE
Write a powerful statement of purpose
Start applying for schools

It's a long road niiga shocked shocked shocked
the first thing I want to ask is, I have not serve well, I hope this will not delay me or affect me cause I don't want to serve before traveling.
Plz explain further on the Bsc with Wes cause I don't know it and also, the highest score bro
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by Gerrard59(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:
the first thing I want to ask is, I have not serve well, I hope this will not delay me or affect me cause I don't want to serve before traveling.
Plz explain further on the Bsc with Wes cause I don't know it and also, the highest score bro

Your status on NYSC has nothing to do with your travel plans except you intend returning to Nigeria to work in the public sector. And if so, the recent ruling by the court on Kemi Adeosun provides a loophole for those who didn't serve to work in the public sector.

On the bold, if you are indeed serious about pursuing an MSc abroad, you have to conduct research yourself and don't expect to be spoonfed by random people online. The information you're looking for is widely available on Nairaland and everywhere. Asking anyone about GRE when you can just Google "GRE score and US admissions" smacks of indolence. There's even a GRE thread on Nairaland (you have to search for it).

That said, cancel out Denmark and Russia as you've more opportunities in the US. Hopefully, you have a STEM degree.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Gerrard59:

Your status on NYSC has nothing to do with your travel plans except you intend returning to Nigeria to work in the public sector. And if so, the recent ruling by the court on Kemi Adeosun provides a loophole for those who didn't serve to work in the public sector.

On the bold, if you are indeed serious about pursuing an MSc abroad, you have to conduct research yourself and don't expect to be spoonfed by random people online. The information you're looking for is widely available on Nairaland and everywhere. Asking anyone about GRE when you can just Google "GRE score and US admissions" smacks of indolence. There's even a GRE thread on Nairaland (you have to search for it).

That said, cancel out Denmark and Russia as you've more opportunities in the US. Hopefully, you have a STEM degree.

yes I do have second class upper in political science Bed/bsc together. Thanks I will search for GRE stuffs on here And goggle.
Please my last question, will the scholarship fund cover travel expense like visa and I also want to work while schooling (part time)is this possible at all with scholarship?
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:
yes I do have second class upper in political science Bed/bsc together. Thanks I will search for GRE stuffs on here And goggle.
Please my last question, will the scholarship fund cover travel expense like visa and I also want to work while schooling (part time)is this possible at all with scholarship?
scholarship for political science This one na wild dreams o

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
ednut1:
scholarship for political science This one na wild dreams o
bro if I see the right program but no science stuff I will gladly accept it.
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please anybody with USA scholarship,toefl and gre thread link cheesy cool I need it abeg
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
This your English sef.

3 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by Simeonjoe1: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:
Please anybody with USA scholarship,toefl and gre thread link cheesy cool I need it abeg
If you see baba share pls
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by Jorussia(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
jollenbaba:
The truth is na Russia go be your best bet,since you nor get plenty money and na political science u do for bachelor level.you go see $2000/yr MSc for Russian medium for art or social science discipline for Moscow.I only recommend Moscow because na only there job opportunities with reasonable pay dey for Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mr English you should have correct the mistake ode
Activist001:
This your English sef.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by Plut01: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jorussia:
The truth is na Russia go be your best bet,since you nor get plenty money and na political science u do for bachelor level.you go see $2000/yr MSc for Russian medium for art or social science discipline for Moscow.I only recommend Moscow because na only there job opportunities with reasonable pay dey for Russia.

I think Poland will be more preferable than Russia. School fees are cheap in both and he has a better chance of becoming a citizen in Poland than Russia.

Both have different languages but Poland is in the middle of Europe. He should try Poland.

And hmmnn, the way OP is typing it, you 'd think he has already secured the scholarship, Citizenship and work. So much confidence or should I say delusional.

7 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jorussia:
language barrier is what I am looking at oo. I hear that one must learn their language first before you start the main course undecided
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Person wey no get helper must to get sense and with naija situation, the hope is slim I dey tell you
Plut01:

I think Poland will be more preferable than Russia. School fees are cheap in both and he has a better chance of becoming a citizen in Poland than Russia.

Both have different languages but Poland is in the middle of Europe. He should try Poland.

And hmmnn, the way OP is typing it, you 'd think he has already secured the scholarship, Citizenship and work. So much confidence or should I say delusional.

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by BlackSan: 5:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Plut01:

My thoughts exactly, but I will be blunt
Op from your words so far, you don't sound ready to travel out
You are trying to pick a country to go and study and also work, I guess that's most people's aim
But you seem to dream that they grant you a full funded scholarship with a course like political science, seriously?

Let's go with fictional fantasy and say it works out, you still expect them to sponsor and pay your ticket and other necessary payments,? Lmao
Well go on...

4 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2021
BlackSan:

My thoughts exactly, but I will be blunt
Op from your words so far, you don't sound ready to travel out
You are trying to pick a country to go and study and also work, I guess that's most people's aim
But you seem to dream that they grant you a full funded scholarship with a course like political science, seriously?

Let's go with fictional fantasy and say it works out, you still expect them to sponsor and pay your ticket and other necessary payments,? Lmao
Well go on...
bro I don't have any knowledge about all this thing. How much is the travel expenses and if I may ask bro, can I study other course not related to political science for my masters like business administration ?
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by BlackSan: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2021
jollenbaba:
bro I don't have any knowledge about all this thing. How much is the travel expenses and if I may ask bro, can I study other course not related to political science for my masters ?

Travel expenses... Depends on the country
Which is why they have forum for any country you intend to travel to.

Yes you can study other courses! For Instance, you don't need to study Law before taking the LSAT exam (this is just an example)

And about your finance, you will spend less if you intend to process it by yourself but if you are going to use agents, just keep enough money. All in all, it is better you have enough money with you.

Justwise and others can help you with more info.
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by BlackSan: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2021
And please look for a good course, those foreigners wouldn't want a liability coming into their country. And you wouldn't want to graduate and find it difficult looking for jobs for so be wise!
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for this. Really appreciate it
BlackSan:

Travel expenses... Depends on the country
Which is why they have forum for any country you intend to travel to.

Yes you can study other courses! For Instance, you don't need to study Law before taking the LSAT exam (this is just an example)

And about your finance, you will spend less if you intend to process it by yourself but if you are going to use agents, just keep enough money. All in all, it is better you have enough money with you.

Justwise and others can help you with more info.
Re: Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters by jollenbaba(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
I have business administration or public administration in mind but you can please suggest other better course
BlackSan:
And please look for a good course, those foreigners wouldn't want a liability coming into their country. And you wouldn't want to graduate and find it difficult looking for jobs for so be wise!

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash / . / How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.