Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" (8007 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by Larryndelaw: 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
Xisnin:

Don't be a lazy youth, request for the case file from the court or lawyer.
The court knows that the evidence is solid but the suit was dismissed because the plaintiff had
no standing in the case.
Where is the proof. Show it now or remain silent forever.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by GEEBITE: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
I believe you can do better and be above this.Except this grand khadi is your dad that you can justify calling me a liar.
olaolaking:
Let us see the picture oof your mummy Otherwise you are a liar
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by FhukaFhuka: 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
grin

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by chibaby1985(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by olaolaking: 6:11pm On May 31, 2019
GEEBITE:
I believe you can do better and be above this.Except this grand khadi is your dad that you can justify calling me a liar.
How does this statement deny my claim. I have let you know why you will not be called a lair. It is left for you to justify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by RichBoy247: 7:46pm On May 31, 2019
Adeitanajoke:

The plaintiff, Mr Tochi Michael alleged that the acting CJN, Justice Tanko Mohammed reduced his age by three years.

The court also awarded a cost of N10million against the plaintiff which must be paid within the next three weeks.

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/Court-Dismisses-Suit-Against-Acting-CJN-Tanko-Over-Age-Falsification.html

Somebody don enter debt because of his hatred for Buhariand Buhari's appointees. I hope IPOB youths will donate money for the fool to pay the fine within three weeks before he is bundled into jail.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2019
The money is much o, well it's a lesson for others to learn to always back their facts with evidence.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" by Alejobs: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 / Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.