Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (55050 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by poweredcom(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Useless girls marring her father mate or old enough to be her grandfather shame on her mother
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Oovi5(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
rayenigma:
And so? cool
Face front jor

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Equation89(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
This is just exactly what we usually see in Nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Boss13:

Very possible. Hence, he wasn’t just marrying her for beauty, youth or what she has to offer below. Ned seems like a smarter man in all this and the party actually gaining more from the marriage

Regina and Ned are both gaining from the "contract" if it is one.

Some time ago on YouTube,I saw a sponsored ad of Ned Nwoko. I didn't click on it to know exactly what it was about but the ad said he was a businessman,philanthropist and all that.

I knew this was probably business for the both of them.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Girls and the crave for money and material things. Smh.
How will you feel having a man as old as your father undressing you, mounting you and then inserting his old flesh bone into you till the point of ejaculation? This is beyond love ❤️.
So I wonder what will go through the mind of this little Regina girl when she sees young girls of her age hanging out with cool, young, sexy and equally rich guys.

She won't realize all these until she resumes campus. While other girls would envy her, she would wish to be them

@bolded, that's the irony of life
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by madjune(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2019
Abeg who's this yellow hungry looking guy always following this unholy couple up and down?

Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Godmother(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2019
So this man will feel happy if an ancestor comes to marry his daughter in future. Its OK. What goes road...
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Jaqenhghar: 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
cosmatika:
Coalition of Nigerian Hungry entertainers. Following Regina and Ned upandan. Tueh.
That over bleached guy that looks like homo will soon ask Ned Nwoko to marry him too
See finishing
[img]https://media1./images/4c1e0b2fa81537ee94c3175ecfce5800/tenor.gif?itemid=5456514[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by FhukaFhuka: 3:57pm On May 31, 2019
grin

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Philgafauto: 4:01pm On May 31, 2019
PHRANK:
Stop referring to him as a senator elect because he is not.

Is he a Senator or House of Reps member abeg?
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Guestlander: 4:10pm On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
The picture with Ned's mouth full of food.

Yuck.

Bad picture.

Tell me you wouldn't marry him.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by 8stargeneral: 4:11pm On May 31, 2019
u guys should allow dis girl to be
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Guestlander:

Tell me you wouldn't marry him.

God forbid.

When my God is still on the throne.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by ibkayee(f): 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, it is called bia chube Ego according to logobenz but on a serious note, deep within Regina, she doesn't look happy and the initiations done by the ancestral husband called NED is sickening, Regina is been propelled with this union by her greedy mum and the quest for money, money and money, we have several cases like that of Regina that didn't end well, the girl looks sad sad
Her life sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Guestlander: 4:23pm On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

God forbid.

When my God is still on the throne.

Awww....don't be so mean to Neddy. But then, that is what women always say at first. After a while he will start looking like Idris Elba to you.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by esan1(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2019
BlacSmit:
The reason why there's no law against child marriage in Nigeria is because of what's happening in the north. How old was Aisha went buhari started smashing her?

See the look on the poor child's face like she's asking her grandfather for help,,

Someday the poor girl would tell her story
forget those story this man will respect her more than young boys
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Guestlander:

Awww....don't be so mean to Neddy. But then, that is what women always say at first. After a while he will start looking like Idris Elba to you.

I rebuke you in Jesus name.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Guestlander: 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

I rebuke you in Jesus name.

Rebuke me ke? Lol

Don't mind me. I wish you a handsome young billionaire of your own.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Igweann979(f): 4:31pm On May 31, 2019
Which senator elect? When Nwoboshi is already celebrating his victory grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by bitingcool: 4:39pm On May 31, 2019
Victorisoni3:
Like seriously a feel for dis gal o
She Is really suffering pretentiously and forming
Chaai

Na Alexreport I even pity for. Dude be forming importance and relevance while actively hustling for crumbs. Shaking hands with ' no forget me' for him eye. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by macdelene(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2019
christianzest:
regina is not looking happy at allll

IG@chris_calimsky

she is yet to know what hit her
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by PopeFlatino(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
So u encouraged this kind of union angry ode
Englishgold:
Shan George go enter lagoon, if she sees this one. Serious heart attack to Ned haters
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by onadana: 4:50pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Girls and the crave for money and material things. Smh.
How will you feel having a man as old as your father undressing you, mounting you and then inserting his old flesh bone into you till the point of ejaculation? This is beyond love ❤️.
So I wonder what will go through the mind of this little Regina girl when she sees young girls of her age hanging out with cool, young, sexy and equally rich guys.

She won't realize all these until she resumes campus. While other girls would envy her, she would wish to be them.

Forget this story.She is happy,nah old fire wood dey burn pass..the older the better,Ned is more matured and will pamper her,show her respect unlike those small boys.Some of those young guys are 40seconds men.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Mimee803: 5:01pm On May 31, 2019
Disgusting human... undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by baby124: 5:41pm On May 31, 2019
Kai!!!! This guy no sexy at all!!! grin. I have been looking for one sexy pic but mba! Money cannot cover this o!
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by mkoabiola: 5:56pm On May 31, 2019
Nawa oooo

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by 77up(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2019
You don't need a sweet sayer to know that this girl is not happy.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by XTHRONE(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2019
Boss13:

You can’t speak about someone’s emotions. Rather speak for yourself. That’s more reasonable.

In my opinion, it’s an exploitative marriage from both parties. From Regina’s angle, financial stability and from
Ned’s angle, prominence, attention and sex. Hence, each party seems to gain from relationship.

Ned likes the attention. He’s been on the news for a long while now and continue to engage in activities that keeps him in the news. How many Nigerians knew him prior to Regina. I think a handful. Even if he becomes a Senator, how many Nigerians know their own Senator?

Regina has been flaunting materials things, engaging in expensive trips and sultry meals.

This is a classic example of “Beauty and the Beast”. However, in this case, it is a wealthy Beast.

Wish them luck - they deserve each other
I spoke for my self, by the way I don't like ur type quoting me, they take things too personal. Like I said the gal looked coerced into the marriage and that's how I see it. They don't deserve each other,off all places to get attention na Regina him come chuk eye.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by ICEMAN(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
Everyone there is married to a young person. She's the only one married to an Ancestor.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Lawalemi(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
This girl don miss road
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks by Passionate1(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.