Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) (82178 Views)

Pretty Lady: How I Got HIV From One Night Stand (photos) / "King Of Amala" - Teni Teaches An American Lady How To Eat Amala With Her Hand / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 01, 2019
tiger28:
And this is someone's Senator? While his mate hard at work
Let the guy relax small now. Shebi he has been sacked.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by MikeBetty(m): 4:01am On Jun 01, 2019
oforjide:
guy why do u want to kill urself becos of regina daniel. for ur information, that girl doesn,t know whether somebody like u exist.
Its Unfortunate You Read My Comment With Your Anus And Can Not Comprehend Common Comment. In My Comment, Did You See Anything Like Regina Daniel? My Comment Borders On His Showy Lifestyle As Senator Elect. Shift Joor.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 01, 2019
See as the woman sef use style style shoot her Ikebe backwards...she wan collect tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2019
The media plays a terrible role in the mess in Nigeria today.This ned character is a senator,right?You guys have dubbed him 'billionaire ' as if he made his money through business.Please can you list his business accomplishments?
You guys are helping the rot in the system to continue.
You push stories with no values or even degrading messages forward so that you can make money.Its sad.
I have seen(cos I dont read it)headlines about this dude and the girl so many times.Why not do some investigative journalism and find out what exactly the ned guy has done(or not done) for his constituency?I'm not referring to nairaland alone(although think you dont have to report every news but that's a story for another day) but to all the media outlets in this country.You guys suck big time
But guess what?We will all pay the price eventually.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Gabson001(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2019
La's la's pant go shift
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Of course, only an Igbo Proverb would say that kind of nonsense. No other sensible people have such depraved mentality.

Is it not the same Igbos who collect roofing sheet for ancestors as part of a bride's dowry?

Nonsense.
Bro..I reached out to you before on this your hatred for Igbo people.
Hmmm.I feel sorry for you because you MUST be in hell fire right now,watching the very people you hate progressing,probably owing them rent.Is that where the hate is coming from?You need to find out oo.The earlier the better.This emotion cannot be healthy for you.I see a painful suicide coming if you dont stop.
You cannot stop a hardworking,resilient and intelligent set of people numbering over 50 million from blazing a trail everywhere they go.Thats Igbo people for you

You can only type this rubbish on a forum like nairaland and it's a shame cos you have been doing it for long and nobody has called you to order or even banned it.I feel like the owner even likes it?Is that even possible in 2019?

Anyway...I have said it.Stop while you still can.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2019
7th wives loading
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by VillagePipu: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
TheWrita:

Bro..I reached out to you before on this your hatred for Igbo people.
Hmmm.I feel sorry for you because you MUST be in hell fire right now,watching people you hate progressing,probably owing them rent.Is that where the hate is coming from?You need to find out oo.The earlier the better.This emotion cannot be healthy for you.I see a painful suicide coming if you dont stop.
You cannot stop a hardworking,resilient and intelligent set of people numbering over 50 million from blazing a trail everywhere they go.Thats Igbo people for you

You can only type this rubbish on a forum like nairaland and it's a shame cos you have been doing it for long and nobody has called you to order or even banned it.I feel like the owner even likes it?Is that even possible in 2019?

Anyway...I have said it.Stop while you still can.
[/s]

So much words but so little sense. When the head is flat, there is no space for sense.

Carry your unsolicited advice and donate it to your elders in your village voting idiots like Ikpeazu. They need it cos they don't have sense.

Now GTFOH
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

So much words but so little sense. When the head is flat, there is no space for sense.

Carry your unsolicited advice and donate it to your elders in your village voting idiots like Ikpeazu. They need it cos they don't have sense.

Now GTFOH
lol.Sad human being.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by VillagePipu: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2019
TheWrita:
lol.Sad human being.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your family.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your family.
I have done by bit as a decent person to let you know,at least while you still have some sanity left.Stop while you can.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by author1(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Of course, only an Igbo Proverb would say that kind of nonsense. No other sensible people have such depraved mentality.

Is it not the same Igbos who collect roofing sheet for ancestors as part of a bride's dowry?

Nonsense.

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Aiyk2333: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Nonsense.
derailed and mentally deranged bigot.. that money is the beauty of man, what has it got to do with bride price!! Na poverty go kill u. This one will b drooling and masturbating because of Ibo girls o, come here dey talk rubbish. je chuba ego. fight penury, it leads to bitterness and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Aiyk2333: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

Now GTFOH

Baba bitterness no help anybody. Ibo people go dy ball steady, anywhere anytime. u go die untop hate. ibo boys be banging ur sisters and cousins untop 1k or less. u no fit run away from their influence, them dy everywhere, it's time u appreciate their economical influence to Nigeria. This same people are the less hungry part of the country, let's not talk about the sorry state of the north and west, where hunger dy rape people.. Ibo people go dy ball steady. get this sense or die hating. just like ur moniker you've chosen to be a bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Donald95:
This man may be ugly in the eyes of many,but truely truely i say unto you, Seek money b4 Them and wen u hammer, they will added unto you press down, shaking together and running over.

Igbo Proverb says, "Ego bu mma nwoko" (Meaning _-_Money is the beauty of Nwoko)
shocked

And that's why the proverb can only be found in Igboland
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Willybos(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Nonsense.
hahhahahhajahhah
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Hi63339: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Join Now!!!

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Pls bro don't allow frustration kill you try work and achieve something in life
VillagePipu:

Nonsense.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by VillagePipu: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Aiyk2333:

Baba bitterness no help anybody. Ibo people go dy ball steady, anywhere anytime. u go die untop hate. ibo boys be banging ur sisters and cousins untop 1k or less. u no fit run away from their influence, them dy everywhere, it's time u appreciate their economical influence to Nigeria. This same people are the less hungry part of the country, let's not talk about the sorry state of the north and west, where hunger dy rape people.. Ibo people go dy ball steady. get this sense or die hating. just like ur moniker you've chosen to be a bitter soul
[/s]
Which stupid commercial influence when una papa dey drink kerosene for village.

How many Igbos dey to 7 richest Nigerians? None
Poverty-stricken clowns

Just carry coins for pocket dey make noise when men with correct notes no dey talk.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by VillagePipu: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Dunkofia20:
Pls bro don't allow frustration kill you try work and achieve something in life

See this one.
You think say I be efulefu like you?
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Annycj: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
after the teaching what else? 6th wives loading
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by BabaIbo: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Let me tell you, Yorubas guys always get the most beautiful girls. Yoruba guys serenade their women and treat them specially. You guys just carry bloated bellies and make noise about container and shops when toasting women.

You guys don't know how to treat women right and all you do is buy your women like rams. That's why your women are objectified and see themselves as objects to be bought by the highest bidder.

For every Bianca bought by an Ojukwu, there is always an FFK servicing her 'lower Iweka' for free.

Stop giving yourself false hope.

Yoru.ba men this, Yoru.ba women that, say what you are sure of and stop telling lies.

Even your so called pretties are not among the top beauties in this country. That's why every beauty contest is won by Igbo ladies. Even your men can kill themselves for Igbo ladies e.g Davido (abandoned a Yoruba babymamas for Igbo), FFK... Lest I forget, Lola is already a Mario woman for Peter's di.ck. She wan die dia.

Your ladies are the cheapest and dirtiest set in Nigeria, this is a known fact, reason why every Yor.uba lady is a professional bleacher*
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Jman06(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Donald95:
This man may be ugly in the eyes of many,but truely truely i say unto you, Seek money b4 Them and wen u hammer, they will added unto you press down, shaking together and running over.

Igbo Proverb says, "Ego bu mma nwoko" (Meaning _-_Money is the beauty of Nwoko)
shocked
I seek money in this life not because I want to impress some slay queens but because of my unborn kids and also to make my mum proud of her son.

If it were just for slay queens, I would have told them to GO TO HELL
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Lehgit(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
6th abi 7th wife loading
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Aiyk2333: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]
Which stupid commercial influence when una papa dey drink kerosene for village.

How many Igbos dey to 7 richest Nigerians? None
Poverty-stricken clowns

Just carry coins for pocket dey make noise when men with correct notes no dey talk.
Ibos are poverty stricken!?? what are we gonna call the state of afonjas and abokis!!! please show me the latest list of richest men without an Ibo man inside..
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by Aiyk2333: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
BabaIbo:

Stop giving yourself false hope.

Yoru.ba men this, Yoru.ba women that, say what you are sure of and stop telling lies.

Even your so called pretties are not among the top beauties in this country. That's why every beauty contest is won by Igbo ladies. Even your men can kill themselves for Igbo ladies e.g Davido (abandoned a Yoruba babymamas for Igbo), FFK... Lest I forget, Lola is already a Mario woman for Peter's di.ck. She wan die dia.

Your ladies are the cheapest and dirtiest set in Nigeria, this is a known fact, reason why every Yor.uba lady is a professional bleacher*
u dy mind the mumu.. Yoruba girls dirty die. smelling piece of shit, where I served, boys ran away from them all. very cheap. just buy two super pack for her, she don open legs wide.. coman see thier legs
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) by true2god: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Nonsense.
I am an Igbo guy but you really finished me here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.