Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body (2192 Views)

"He Is In My Bed" - Etinosa Says As She Hangs Out With Mr 2kay In An Hotel / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / "It's My Body And I Want To Exhibit It" -Actress Etinosa Says After Going Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by dachiwater: 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
Actress Sarah Michael has slammed her colleague Etinosa, over Okoro Blessing who she called an ''idiot" following her recent claim of being set-up and threatening to commit suicide.

Sarah Michael who slammed Etinosa, stated that no one judged her when she went on Instagram live showing off her 'saggy boobs, bushy private part, irritating body and her big tummy'. She further stated that Etinosa has no right to judge anyone because all Okoro Blessing did was lie, but hers is far much worse as every one knows what her body looks like.

Here is her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/actress-sarah-michael-slams-etinosa-over-okoro-blessing-says-she-has-an-irritating-body/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by Davash222(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2019
She hash tagged #nextrated, obviously wants to be famous. She even mentioned Tunde Ednut(Giver of fame 1 of instagram).

Let's watch and see how it goes.
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by Nickijoy(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
She's all over the blessing case like kilode!! na wa
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by dachiwater: 3:27pm On May 31, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by LearnITsmash(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
Every lady is looking for attention upandan on social media undecided Nigerian women and misplaced priorities
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by LuciferImam: 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
Her surname is Michael?
Wait, asin her father's surname / name is Michael? shocked shocked

She's what?
35-40 years old.
That's 1974-79.
Meaning her father should be at least 25 years older (1954).

So she's telling me that as far back as 1954, a Nigerian commoner (regardless of tribe), had Michael for a surname.

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by Richmondofficia(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2019
Opening her body is better than lieing at least she didn't lie about her body, being naked actually proves her body is real and not plastic bum bum..
Claiming someone else's property is stealing and being fake and worst crime
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by Hintona(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2019
At least it's better than your face
Attention seeker
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by nicepoker101(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2019
Adam had the chance to die with all his ribs intact but no. He wanted a wooman. Now they are here most of them causing trouble up and down. Pushing men into drinking Sniper like morning coffee.
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by tydi(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2019
Hintona:
At least it's better than your face
Attention seeker

Kpanla them is in sifia pain..

Don't go and eat good food.
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by NobleAngell(f): 6:30pm On May 31, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2019
In any society where women are given too much chance, too much space and too much attention, there probably will be corruption. The make up of a woman(physically, mentally and psychologicallt) is very delicate and strict attention should be paid to them, the kind that one pays to an egg. If they are given too much chance to exhibit themselves or their potentials, things will likely get out of hand and the society gets affected, struck with depravity and frivolity.

I think I have not been able to explain this point well but Emperor Imes, the coming great Emperor will probably be able to explain better.

Emperor Imes, we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Replies Follower Who Said He Should Stop Having Sex With Tonto Dikeh / Blogger, Biesloaded Acquires His Own iPHONE 11. VIDEO / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.