Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. (18641 Views)

Independence: ACCI Seeks More Involvement In Govt Activities / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by omoadeleye(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2019
Haahaa
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by blazer2018: 4:59pm On May 31, 2019
Same old shit...I saw it coming and even all the benefactors knew this could happen...already making enemies before settling down? Let's see how long he get's away with this move...let see the people that would stand by him when Tinubu and his gang starts frustrating his reelection. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by kayusely70(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2019
Good, let the weeding rolls on.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by ManMountain(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2019
One of the greatest undoing of PMB in 2015 was not immediately dissolving the members of Boards and parastatals thus allowing PDP appointees to be causing problem for the APC govt
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by 1759ademola(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
If governors are making moves now, I'm waiting for Baba Buhari.
Over time, the electorate will benefit irrespective of whether it's PDP or APC. The unperforming ones will be cut to sizes in 2023
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by karashita: 5:19pm On May 31, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by tinsel: 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.
Better don't use politics to spoil your brand.

Don't compare yourself to anonymous posters here. You are representing a brand, no allow small children wey no reach you begin drag you.

Build your brand and stay apolitical. Don't use your brand to argue politics.
You are an elder. Don't mix business with politics. Rather use your personal name if you want to engage in politics

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by tinsel: 5:26pm On May 31, 2019
Chukazu:

You should pity yourself.
He should stay out of politics because it's your personal sphere?

If politicians Are making the wrong calls how will business thrive?

The Akin Alabis of Betnaija who has been talking politics all along, surely you have to barnish him to Evil Forest?
You did not read him well. If he wants to engage in politics which is his right, he better use a personal name not his brand. His customers cut across different political parties.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by AgbariOjukwu1: 5:29pm On May 31, 2019
blazer2018:
Same old shit...I saw it coming and even all the benefactors knew this could happen...already making enemies before settling down? Let's see how long he get's away with this move...let see the people that would stand by him when Tinubu and his gang starts frustrating his reelection. grin

The guy needs to satisfy lots of political interests that ensured his victory at the polls .

He has the Osoba boys to contend with , OGD boys, those who abandoned Amosun, the ADC guys that decamped to APC Titi Oseni, Deji Ashiru etc .

But I hope he will prioritise the interests of the people.

Ogun State doesn't have the resources to satisfy all these Political interests.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by 12inchDickson: 5:30pm On May 31, 2019
Chai Ascon money don enter water
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Akanbiedu(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.

Don't compare yourself to anonymous posters here. You are representing a brand, no allow small children wey no reach you begin drag you.

Nice advice.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Akanbiedu(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lets see what APC will say in this, afterall they are condemning Makinde of Oyo State

Don't be a simpleton.

There is nothing wrong with APC supporting this move and crying foul in Oyo. This is politics.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Hotfreezers: 5:38pm On May 31, 2019
Chukazu:

You should pity yourself.
He should stay out of politics because it's your personal sphere?

If politicians Are making the wrong calls how will business thrive?

The Akin Alabis of Betnaija who has been talking politics all along, surely you have to barnish him to Evil Forest?

My post is not for you, it is for those with higher level of understanding.

Despite Akin being a Pdp man before decamping to Apc, have you ever seen Nairabet handle comment anything on politics? He does that through his personal handle.

I only advised AutoReportNG cos I feel he should not use politics to spoil his hustle but if he feels otherwise, it simply means he is willing to learn - the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Legendguru: 5:46pm On May 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by oseiwe(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.

He forgot to switch accounts!
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by ChristianNorth: 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.

You see why I hate some Nigerians? They are always quick to blackmail someone into zombiesm by pulling the brand card.

This is the reason I build my brand to be entirely separate from my person. I am not and can never be the face of my brand.

If you curse me, I curse you. If you insult me, I burst your head. I live freely and I don't allow people to condition my life by pulling the brand card.

AutoReportNG, you are who you are, not AutoReportNG, don't allow some idiats to blackmail you into living a conditioned life.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Davidadeboye310: 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Don't worry.
When it happens, you'll remember someone advised you against it.
What is going to Happen.
Is anything bad on what he wrote?
Nigerian..........
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by oduademonest: 6:36pm On May 31, 2019
This is bad.

Governance of personal vendetta, on both sides

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Gazzy88(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
This man is starting on a wrong foot. Barely 2 years, the whole state will know he's no different to amosun.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Lifestone(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Read my comment again, it has nothing to do with politics. Don't take every comment to be for attacks. I have never attacked anyone or call anyone out. A simple observation, thats all
Stay away from politics. If you want to do that, best to use another handle. The guy gave you the best advice of the year

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by adeyemi91(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
I'll so much love this if it is true. Those of us living in Ogun State will understand. Amosun so much piled up debt for this new administration.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by iswallker(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Read my comment again, it has nothing to do with politics. Don't take every comment to be for attacks. I have never attacked anyone or call anyone out. A simple observation, thats all

Your bias is for makinde of PDP, even if you didn't mean it...

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by blazer2018: 7:08pm On May 31, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

The guy needs to satisfy lots of political interests that ensured his victory at the polls .

He has the Osoba boys to contend with , OGD boys, those who abandoned Amosun, the ADC guys that decamped to APC Titi Oseni, Deji Ashiru etc .

But I hope he will prioritise the interests of the people.

Ogun State doesn't have the resources to satisfy all these Political interests.

I just want to see how he does it...in his mind, he will be thinking "I have 8 years to perform, let me 1st satisfy these people now, then do away with them during my 2nd term"...unfortunately for him however, is that Tinubu and co has other plans for him; Yayi is warming up to replace him in 2023.

I just hope I am wrong about Dapo, he needs balls (something i suspect he might be lacking) to balance the satisfying of those interests and performing as a Gov with all these wolves he has surrounded himself with.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Matoade: 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
Oga o.... Those that are newly employed nko... Some people will still support him cos of politics.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lets see what APC will say in this, afterall they are condemning Makinde of Oyo State
The difference is that Seyi did his on order while this was done by the statutory body of the state's assembly.
Seyi should have told the house to do this so as not to be seen as an enemy.

My opinion.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by iamclime(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.

I agree 1000% with this comment. You should know better. Stay neutral, focus on your brand. Word.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Hotfreezers: 9:24pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by AutoReportNG: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
[s][/s]

Well noted... I apperciate your geniune concern Sir... Pls, lets kill this issue, don't reply or quote anyone again.

We all learn daily and I have learnt a new thing from you.

Thans bro!!!
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Bro, I pity you.

sharap so make im no talk about the useless double standard here wey even some mods represent...
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Hotfreezers: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Well noted... I apperciate your geniune concern Sir... Pls, lets kill this issue, don't reply or quote anyone again.

We all learn daily and I have learnt a new thing from you.

Thans bro!!!

No problem bro.

Pls edit your post, I've edited mine.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
Akanbiedu:

Don't be a simpleton.

There is nothing wrong with APC supporting this move and crying foul in Oyo. This is politics.

which makes u a bloody Hypocrite...citizens should defend their countries interest not party except you are card carrying party member...
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by jahbiz: 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
soil4soil:
CITA is a soft drink. it is non carbonated drinks.
CITA advantage
* Reduce the rate of health issues to the intake of other soft drinks.
* Detoxify the body systems.
* Serves as a substitute to sugar drinks.
* Increase life span.
* Lower blood pressure.
* Reduce cholesterol levels, diabetes and constipation in the human system.
Why not try it.
DRINK IT LOVE IT
it looks more like "the popular sobo" with a good packaging...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House / Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi / INEC To Decide Okorocha’s Fate Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.