Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,188 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. (18636 Views)

Independence: ACCI Seeks More Involvement In Govt Activities / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by Charly68: 11:07pm On May 31, 2019
The emperor is out ,they can now Act
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by omowumi9: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2019
These clowns in state Assembly don't have the brains to pull something like this. In my opinion, they are acting the script of the new government.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by briggz09(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2019
How about the many obas Amosun appointed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by dyydxx: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

The guy needs to satisfy lots of political interests that ensured his victory at the polls .

He has the Osoba boys to contend with , OGD boys, those who abandoned Amosun, the ADC guys that decamped to APC Titi Oseni, Deji Ashiru etc .

But I hope he will prioritise the interests of the people.

Ogun State doesn't have the resources to satisfy all these Political interests.

Amosun fanboys grin grin..... e tun ti beere.

You dont know Jack about how Dapo got there, especially all the insider details all these ones are mere conjectures
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2019
dyydxx:

Amosun fanboys grin grin..... e tun ti beere.

You dont know Jack about how Dapo got there, especially all the insider details all these ones are mere conjectures

OK

1 Like

Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by dyydxx: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2019
blazer2018:

I just want to see how he does it...in his mind, he will be thinking "I have 8 years to perform, let me 1st satisfy these people now, then do away with them during my 2nd term"...unfortunately for him however, is that Tinubu and co has other plans for him; Yayi is warming up to replace him in 2023.

I just hope I am wrong about Dapo, he needs balls (something i suspect he might be lacking) to balance the satisfying of those interests and performing as a Gov with all these wolves he has surrounded himself with.

You guys dont learn. The last time it was Akinlade. This one hasn't even spent a week, you are already saying Yayi, Tinubu. Nobody knows what will happen in 2023. Tinubu might be dead before then or YaYi or Pdp may win.. my point is stop all these predictions that usually come up wrong.

Did you know that when Dapo initially considered running for governorship in 2018, he sat down with Amosun and Amosun told him point blank that he should forget about that. He offered Dapo senate which Dapo initially refused but after an intervention from Prof Osinbajo he relented and accepted and this was agreed. Only to later discover that Amosun never had any intention of even giving him the senatorial slot, he was just leading him on. It was now when it was clear this was the case, that Dapo went full throttle for the governorship, offcourse with help from the other power blocs in the party.

I said that to say this, there are many intrigues that go on behind the scenes and it's not really simple as Yayi is tinubu's candidate, Osoba put down Dapo....blah blah blah....there are more to it than that
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by blazer2018: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
dyydxx:

You guys dont learn. The last time it was Akinlade. This one hasn't even spent a week, you are already saying Yayi, Tinubu. Nobody knows what will happen in 2023. Tinubu might be dead before then or YaYi or Pdp may win.. my point is stop all these predictions that usually come up wrong.

Did you know that when Dapo initially considered running for governorship in 2018, he sat down with Amosun and Amosun told him point blank that he should forget about that. He offered Dapo senate which Dapo initially refused but after an intervention from Prof Osinbajo he relented and accepted and this was agreed. Only to later discover that Amosun never had any intention of even giving him the senatorial slot, he was just leading him on. It was now when it was clear this was the case, that Dapo went full throttle for the governorship, offcourse with help from the other power blocs in the party.

I said that to say this, there are many intrigues that go on behind the scenes and it's not really simple as Yayi is tinubu's candidate, Osoba put down Dapo....blah blah blah....there are more to it than that

Osoba will choke Dapo whether we like it or not...there is already rancour in their ranks on who becomes what, especially d SSG. And sincerely, I am not surprised one bit, if he succeeded in arm-twisting a stubborn Amosun into picking virtually all his top aides in his 1st term, what will happen to a cool Dapo.

Now, my own is that i pray i am wrong about Dapo. Of whose benefit is a failed govt? So from d innermost part of my heart, I pray God grants Dapo d wisdom to manouver his way around these wolves he has surrounded himself with and deliver beyond expectations.
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by booksrite(f): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2019
How about the many obas Amosun appointed?

smiley
Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by jgbemson1: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
@femakin please I need ur contact ..I want to ask how u do ur car registration in ogun ..

Here is my contact 0706666158

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Zahra Buhari Receives Over 10,000 Marriage Proposal In Less Than 18 Hours(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.