Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) (65403 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by dapadawee: 7:00pm On May 31, 2019
nothing ever happened or will happen that will be worse than this. I wanted to be tribalistic about this but this one is just too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by mamaluwe22(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
U well so? Gosh!!
Bloooody:
The baby girl still looks fresh.
May I have her for the night?
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by marooh: 7:20pm On May 31, 2019
Bloooody:
for what? shocked
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by kestare(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2019
Bloooody:

Do we still have humans on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by idiagbo86(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2019
In Chinua Achebe's tone "things fall apart the centre cannot hold"..."the gods are not to blame" ..."there was a country". Oh God pls remove satanic grievances from all minds in this country, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 7:34pm On May 31, 2019
If you have aborted a child before then you have no right to be angry with what the man did.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by valx2: 7:38pm On May 31, 2019
Iykenuwa:

You will never see good in your life
The guy is obviously mentally unstable, i suggest you pray for him to regain his sanity rather than laying curses on him, and thereby taking his madness to next level.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2019
Let me pretend I never saw this.
*Exits thread*
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
Iykenuwa:

You will never see good in your life

Haba this is too harsh. Remember Two wrongs don't make a right. As for the dude, he is seeking for senseless attention. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by BENEAMATA: 8:14pm On May 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Eleribu niyin Sir
eleribu ke ? luciferimam ? na praise be you dey praise am now ! and dem born that one do party oh , what a pity .
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Lucifer wept!
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by jnoz23(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Sad indeed! cry

Btw... the fool forming Satan, Lucifer, Devil... E no go better for you, I swear! angry

wat kind of evil pesin is dat lucidiot sef?
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Ikeh01(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2019
Some humans are more devilish, stupid and foolish than Animals
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2019
He should be buried with the child immediately

No need to waste time

They should contact those that did such in Akwa-ibom

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Monalline: 11:00pm On May 31, 2019
Jesus ... pls someone should tell me this baby survived.....what a cruel world we are in ,God have mercy
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2019
tunjijones:
Like I dnt even understand. He dug the hole... While digging the hole he didn't even think of the evil things he is abt to do. . He went in pick the child.. He drop the child inside the hole... He covered her with sand.. Am sure the baby must be crying all this while and still he didn't have a rethink....

Meennn the devil is dwelling among us already...
Indeed very heart-breaking... cry cry cry
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2019
@luciferimam : Bruh!! You should have just used your brain ... this is one thread where your troll game is just not appropriate. There are many other threads on FP that you can go and play around with and get the attention you are seeking ...
Cheers.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2019
tunjijones:
Like I dnt even understand. He dug the hole... While digging the hole he didn't even think of the evil things he is abt to do. . He went in pick the child.. He drop the child inside the hole... He covered her with sand.. Am sure the baby must be crying all this while and still he didn't have a rethink....

Because they are not to be blame
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2019
erai30:
Eya

Who dey lie here?

You say na slap ��
Them say na buried

Una many here Buhari boys
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by adeowo84(m): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2019
tunjijones:

Kai...you just relay my thought... Evil people around us!
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Greatdre(m): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2019
This man is obviously suffering from Mental Illness; Schizophrenia. I am sure he had an auditory hallucination compulsing him to carry out this dastardly act. Many people are suffering from different types of mental illness but in my country, until someone removes clothes and put on basket, they don't believe he is mad. Thats why there is high rate of suicide. Oh! You think suicide is only caused by depression? Schiz, personality disorders, substance abuse etc cause suicide than depression. 1 in 4 people is suffering from mental illness. Be observant. Peace
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by blackslayer: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2019
poor child....her last few moments must have been very painful....look at the clenched fist.....This world is wicked!!! I am sure she is in a better place now with angels!!!
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Rhea(f): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2019
zoba88:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5209277/man-arrested-burying-child-alive

A Nigerian man identified as Sunday Anthony ogbuaguaka Smart Onye ogene has buried his 4months old daughter alive in Abaechemugo.It is unclear what led to the incident but he said he is not happy with his wife.What a world!More photos below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/nigerian-man-buries-his-4months-old.html

Simply enlarge the grave he has started digging and bury him there alive
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:43am On Jun 01, 2019
The man should be buried alive, too. No time to waste! Give him the same treatment he gave his daughter.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Fredsabie: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2019
@Luciferiman are you Human at all or a mass of stinking poo in human form.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Fredsabie: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Eleribu niyin Sir
@ Oluwasaeon thank you, yes Luciferiman is a fool, a motormouth who spews poo.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Get trained by professionals and work in the oil and gas industry and get paid in dollars
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by OLUFUNK(f): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2019
This man must have gone MAD. how can u wake up one day and decided to bury ur own daughter alive. Even if the baby girl is not really urs, which i think could be the best reason for u to hate the chiid, burying her alive shouldnt be the next thing for you to do.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by booksrite(f): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Do we still have humans on nairaland?

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.