Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

“I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be (1637 Views)

“obedience Is Better Than Sack Of Rice” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law / Vee Celebrating Her 1% After Hitting 1M Followers On IG, Be Grateful To ICONS / Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by Ronky001(f): 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Boma, daughter-in-law of veteran Nollywood actors Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, who recently gave birth says she is fed up with “Instagram beggers” https://gisthubnaija.com/

She stated this when she replied a student who begged her for money to pay hostel rent.

https://gisthubnaija.com/i-need-money-for-baby-formula-joke-silvas-daughter-in-law-response-to-ig-begger/

Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2019
She is not even a celebrity. Ahn ahn.
Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2019
Most of these online beggars are lazy people who do not want to labour but want to enjoy from the benefits of others who have laboured for their money.

Pls who can help me with the title of this animation? Thanks pls.

Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by Esdb3: 8:36pm On May 31, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Most of these online beggars are lazy people who do not want to labour but want to enjoy from the benefits of others who have laboured for their money.

go and work for the title bloody online beggar.
Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by NobleAngell(f): 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
People have mind O.
Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by Crieff(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

The Grinch That Stole Christmas
Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
Crieff:

The Grinch That Stole Christmas

Gracia
Mercibeaucoup
Songsong o
Urhuese
Ese gan
U can add the rest..... Thanks a lot.
Re: “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be by Crieff(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Gracia
Mercibeaucoup
Songsong o
Urhuese
Ese gan
U can add the rest..... Thanks a lot.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Watch Mercy & Tuoyo Take It To The Extreme With Sensual Dances / BREAKING: Bobrisky Identifies As Transgender / Bambam Twerking Hard For Teddy A On Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.