Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

"My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy (624 Views)

I Also Have A Child For Davido But I’m Not Trending Because I’ve Got No Surgery / See Video Of Accident That Is Trending Because Of Lockdown Curfew 7 Cars (video) / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy by thablogger: 4:52pm On May 31, 2019
The Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy revealed that her friend told her that she is trending because of her teeth.

See her tweet...

"My friend just told me I’m trending because of my teeth?! Naija Twitter is WILD!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/my-friend-told-me-im-trending-because.html

Re: "My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2019
She no kuku send.

It is not like she can't afford to whiten her teeth, her priorities are obviously different.
Re: "My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2019
Pls who can help me with d name of this animation

Re: "My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy by itspzpics(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2019
Lol....
Re: "My Friend Told Me I'm Trending Because Of..." - DJ Cuppy by johnkay1(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2019
E hen?

(1) (Reply)

"Arabian Prince" E-money Flaunt His RR Phantom To Celebrate Islamic Festival / Bbnaija Star, Nina Stuns Fans With Stylish Poses In New Photos / Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.