Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics (622 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics by onyi25(f): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Leyla, the daughter of Former BBnaija 2017 housemate and actress, Bisola Aiyeola, turned 10 today Wednesday, June 12, 2019 and Bisola has taken to celebrate her.

The reality TV star shared beautiful birthday photos and heartmelting words to celebrate her adorable daughter.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

It’s Leyla Day ����. This time 10 years ago I was 3days into Labour with my Angel and now,10 years after I’m super Grateful to God for giving me the best gift I have ever received. I also need to commend my Ovaries for doing a good job ���. I wish her dad was here but he’s definitely watching her as an angel������. Happy birthday to my princess Leyla ����������������❤️❤️❤️.

She is so pretty like her mother.

See Beautiful Photos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/bbnaijas-bisola-celebrates-daughters.html

Re: Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics by Ciaos: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Watch what she eats please,don't let her addup. Congratulations girl.
Re: Bbnaija's Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday Wit Heartmeltin Words& Pics by dollytino4real(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
don't let aunty kemi see dis ur daughter pix because she will have one word 4 u,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Recounts The Embarrassing Moment She Met A White Person / . / Patoranking And His Daughter Brushing Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.