Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) (42502 Views)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Angelsit(f): 9:29pm On May 31, 2019
Here in the North, it's only God that is protecting us. They drive carelessly and they don't even value life... You die oo it's not their business. I thought Lagos is bad but here, it's terrible, you'll see different types of drivers some would be driving and looking back while some would concentrate more on their phones. I had a serious accident last month, thank God nothing happened. I can't wait to serve and leave. Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 31, 2019
G
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 31, 2019
As for the bus and truck drivers, I pray they don't survive the accident if they are alive. My RIP only goes to the innocent passengers.

Those drivers heap curses on their heads on a daily basis while harassing bikes with rough riding. I'm sure all those I once cursed will die miserable deaths.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Ysd1: 9:46pm On May 31, 2019
I did my NYSC in Sokoto and when I was traveling there, I prayed till I arrived. They over speed and drive recklessly with their old buses. It was God that saved me cus I can remember vividly how many times the driver lost control. I stayed in Sokoto 2 extra years after my service and didn't travel during this period because of fear of plying that road. At the end of my stay, I had to take a flight to Lagos.. undecided

Rip to d dead
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Ysd1: 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
Angelsit:
Here in the North, it's only God that is protecting us. They drive carelessly and they don't even value life... You die oo it's not their business. I thought Lagos is bad but here, it's terrible, you'll see different types of drivers some would be driving and looking back while some would concentrate more on their phones. I had a serious accident last month, thank God nothing happened. I can't wait to serve and leave. Rip to the dead

Please when traveling try to take a flight or just stay till the end of ur service. Those drivers are animals.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Onyi22(f): 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
So so sad, Rip
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Onyi22(f): 9:49pm On May 31, 2019
Angelsit:
May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by nicepoker101(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
That 1st image. Mehn grin
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by dapillar: 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
Nigerians no sabi drive at all.Same shiet different days.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
After i left Nigeria i keep asking myself one question after i see there terrible news and many other everyday

"God how did i survive all those years in Nigeria?"
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by LisTim(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2019
May God console their families
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by KiggerLomo(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2019
Oh God cry
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Emdee590(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2019
zoba88:
A terrible accident has claimed the lives of many in Sokoto.

According to an online user who shared the photos,the accident involved a truck and bus.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/terrible-accident-in-sokotomany.html
Where in Sokoto?
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I have come to the belief that life in Nigeria is no longer sacred and has no meaning. God help the country!!

Honestly. No value.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by mechanics(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
This type of accident is now common, don't why bus will be competing for space with truck.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nigeriadondie: 11:42pm On May 31, 2019
Angelsit:
I have lived in the north for few years and believe me most of their drivers are real animals on steering. It was in the north I had an accident myself. Since then the few times I enter a bus and the driver misbehaves I don’t keep quiet. Infact in some cases I literally would fight the driver and report him at the next checkpoint.
Passengers should unite as one to voice out when a driver is on reckless speed. Most of the accidents could be averted if they drive at a controllable speed

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Geedy: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2019
zoba88:
A terrible accident has claimed the lives of many in Sokoto.

According to an online user who shared the photos,the accident involved a truck and bus.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/terrible-accident-in-sokotomany.html
God cry cry
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by alexola20(m): 1:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by toluwa1(f): 1:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmmmm......RIP
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2019
There is something terrible going on in northern Nigeria.
There is no rule of law or observance of the simplest law or even common sense over there.
I thank God I survived my stay over there.
Nigeria has failed but upnorth is where this failure is so glaring it hurts the eyes.This is where you shudder at the lives of human beings.
Their elite has done them wrong.Tragic wrong.
North is where a KID can load his car with human beings and goods and be speeding under the influence.There are no checks in place.And guess what?Their roads are usually fantastic.
This accident is just like one of the many I witnessed.Its always a golf car.2 people in front seat, 4 at the back.Packed like sardines.
History will not judge the northern elites well for the terrible role they are playing in this tragedy.They only care about power for themselves.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

I have lived in the north for few years and believe me most of their drivers are real animals on steering. It was in the north I had an accident myself. Since then the few times I enter a bus and the driver misbehaves I don’t keep quiet. Infact in some cases I literally would fight the driver and report him at the next checkpoint.
Passengers should unite as one to voice out when a driver is on reckless speed. Most of the accidents could be averted if they drive at a controllable speed
The people there are almost like sheep.They wont say a word.The only time they respond is when the cleric tells them to kill infidels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.