Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected (28565 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by allisso: 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Na you talk oh oqa judqe!...all i knw is dah naira marley's career has been tinted and painted black!
So how did that help your own failed career?
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by RemiTinubu(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
with no ibo clown to keep them company? Nah
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Anstone: 10:51pm On May 31, 2019
AMEERAHBA:
To Naira Marley Management,

Stop acting child-like with this post. Please, Coming out of the Prison mainly lies in GOD's hand. Not by Money. The Management should go and be praying against all hindrances and bad belles that does not want him out on Bail first. Case never finish.

As u are announcing it, same you did yesterday. What is the result?

Monday , Pray for judge to be around to sign the bail papers. .Also pray for them not to disqualify one of the sureties. Pray for prosecutors to do his due deligency on time otherwise, Marley, go dey there for Holidays Watching good football/ Footballers. I guess he is an executive ATM there....words for the wise.

He should also pray for the court officials to go inspect the sureties' asset in time

Most people never know how court wàhálà dey be

@ bolded, I guess he's in single cell
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Legolast: 10:52pm On May 31, 2019
killsmith:
Internet fraud is morally wrong but you have to understand that human nature is a product of its social environment.

"We can create an approximate being if we create the right environment". - pavlov.....

Pavlov showed this by rewarding his dog any time the dog did good. The Social conditioning made the dog look to do good all the time.

If you want morally upright citizens, create the right environment for them.

The fact that the government is only clamping down the yahoo boys without creating jobs shows that there is a delibrate attempt at impoverishing the youths so as the keep the old men in power.

Clamping down yahoo boys is just eye service the Government and efcc are using To deceive the gullible masses.

There are no jobs, scarcity breeds desperation and desperation breeds all sorts of crime.

This nonsense will end when the youths finally open their eyes to the ploys of this fraudulent government.

@bolded

When I see something related to this statement, I shake head. Job or no job, those that will commit crime will commit crime. We [I and you] are both in this same Nigeria, hustling everyday and night to earn a living and live a better life, why don't we go and commit crime and fraudulent acts? Fraudsters do not have excuse, they are criminals because they wanted to be not because there is no job.

No matter the situation of our country, let's find a way to succeed in a decent way.

BTW, my comment does not base on Naira Marley, I just generalized it.
#sayno2crime

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by 12345baba(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2019
Like play them go forget this boy for prison
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by cooltola(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2019
midolian:
Did I just read naira marlians? undecided undecided

If you are one of them, you should never have been born undecided undecided
foolish people everywhere, why will people celebrate dis kind of guy, what did/will offer d society, or what has he contributed, he sings to encourage smoking, fraud and its relative. Chai someone are in coma mentally

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Netgid(m): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Abi
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Geedy: 2:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Who that one epp?

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Awefemik(m): 5:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Congratulations to the marlians
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by iamloski(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Ex-con no be qood name at all!
he has not be convicted yet, you don't know the meaning of convict.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by gbefun40(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Convicted or what
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by MorufuAtanda: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Ex-con no be qood name at all!

Illiteracy wan finish this one, ex-convicts are people who have once been convicted by court. Police arrest you put for cell, doesn't mean you are an ex-con. You have to be convicted first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Danwakae(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2019
YAHOO YAHOO + MUSICIAN

HE MUST NOT GO FREE

CRIMINAL DAN BAZA

REGIONAL CURSE
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by sheller(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2019
EFCC JUST MADE THIS DUDE POPULAR.

KUDUS
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by 11doubledee: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2019
crowley:

were is ur brain at?? has he been convicted?? or dnt u knw there is a diff btw jail nd prison? only a judge can send u to prison..
He has not been convicted yet.Only remanded in prison pending final judgement or perfect his bail conditions.
But jail is prison.
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by Ibkay32(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
So na inside prison he released his new song WHY ?? nairaland with fake news..tweeeh
Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by crowley(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
11doubledee:

He has not been convicted yet.Only remanded in prison pending final judgement or perfect his bail conditions.
But jail is prison.
i dint want to reply you, but i cant see something wrong and keep to myself. we learn daily.. JAIL: a short term facility for person awaiting trial and not yet convicted.
PRISON: a long term facility for convicted persons ONLY.. my aunt is a Judge. or you can simply check the diff btw jail nd prison online.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected by SensualArts: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamloski:
he has not be convicted yet, you don't know the meaning of convict.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.