Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Land Rover Mechanic Required - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Land Rover Mechanic Required (672 Views)

Land Rover LR3 HSE 2006 /7Tokunbo Super Cream Interiors @ 4.950m / BMW PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC At Ladipo Market. / Would You Pay N23M For This Rare Land Rover With Tank Wheels(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Rover Mechanic Required by rabosh(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2019
Dear house,
Please I need the contact details of a very good Land Rover mechanic.
My 2010 LR4 keeps going off while in drive mode. I’ve changed the alternator, bought a new battery but to no avail.
My present mechanic uses a diagnostic equipment but I think he’s limited in his knowledge.
Please kindly post details of the mechanic on the thread.
God bless

Thanks
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by joceey(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2019
Contact c c rovers in Festac the guy name is chukuma or Tony here is the contact 08022687451 thank me later
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by kingreign(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2019
rabosh:
Dear house,
Please I need the contact details of a very good Land Rover mechanic.
My 2010 LR4 keeps going off while in drive mode. I’ve changed the alternator, bought a new battery but to no avail.
My present mechanic uses a diagnostic equipment but I think he’s limited in his knowledge.
Please kindly post details of the mechanic on the thread.
God bless

Thanks

Search for lejeun or sooperrescue here in the platform.

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by johnabraham: 8:16pm On May 31, 2019
Lejeun3 all the way...
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by LeJeun3: 9:12pm On May 31, 2019
johnabraham:
Lejeun3 all the way...

Thanks for the mention.

@OP, where is said vehicle located. I don't have sufficient information to work with. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08099725628

Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by rabosh(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
joceey:
Contact c c rovers in Festac the guy name is chukuma or Tony here is the contact 08022687451 thank me later

Thanks so much. I’ll contact him immediately.
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by rabosh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thank you so much Bro for recommending Lejeun. I just got my vehicle back and I just had to come share my “ testimony”

I drove all the way from Medina Estate in Gbagada to Lekki to meet with him. Speaking with him I knew I had come to the right place. His professionalism, deep understanding of the issues and confidence got my attention. We agreed for my vehicle to come in two days after my visit. At the point I met him, two different guys had worked on the engine with no results and I was tired of the vehicle and determined to sell it off just to have my peace back but he assured me the issues would be resolved once and for all.

The vehicle spent about 2 weeks with him but I got daily video and message updates, he carried me along on decisions of parts to be changed et al. He requested for additional time to probe further behind my complaints. After a few days of test driving, I got my vehicle back 2 days ago. It’s like driving another vehicle, the cranking sound in the engine is gone, the sound of the vehicle in idle is excellent. Even the vehicle acceleration is totally different.

The vehicle is back to the state it was when I bought it in the states. Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by D3xt3r: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by kingreign(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
rabosh:
Thank you so much Bro for recommending Lejeun. I just got my vehicle back and I just had to come share my “ testimony”

I drove all the way from Medina Estate in Gbagada to Lekki to meet with him. Speaking with him I knew I had come to the right place. His professionalism, deep understanding of the issues and confidence got my attention. We agreed for my vehicle to come in two days after my visit. At the point I met him, two different guys had worked on the engine with no results and I was tired of the vehicle and determined to sell it off just to have my peace back but he assured me the issues would be resolved once and for all.

The vehicle spent about 2 weeks with him but I got daily video and message updates, he carried me along on decisions of parts to be changed et al. He requested for additional time to probe further behind my complaints. After a few days of test driving, I got my vehicle back 2 days ago. It’s like driving another vehicle, the cranking sound in the engine is gone, the sound of the vehicle in idle is excellent. Even the vehicle acceleration is totally different.

The vehicle is back to the state it was when I bought it in the states. Thanks Bro.

Great feedback, we are glad you now can enjoy your car. Happy motoring.

@lejeun3, bring ye all the tithes and offerings to my house ... grin
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by weyreypey: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=LeJeun3 post=78905251]

Thanks for the mention.

@OP, where is said vehicle located. I don't have sufficient information to work with. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08099725628

hmmmm I no dey kingreign tithe parole
Re: Land Rover Mechanic Required by LeJeun3: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
rabosh:

Grateful you are satisfied with the job ....!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

A3 Cargo Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Super Clean 2013 Toyota Coaster Bus For Sale In PH / Why You Should Never Buy A Car From A Mechanic Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.