Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

“i’m Scared Of Women,” – Teebillz Says, As He Turns Down A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Scared Of Women,” – Teebillz Says, As He Turns Down A Lady (304 Views)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Scared Of Women,” – Teebillz Says, As He Turns Down A Lady by 9jafreshbaze: 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
Tunji Balogun a.k.a Teebillz has turned down a lady’s advances as she made an attempt to shoot her shot at him after he shared this cute new photo of himself on Instagram .
The lady boldly stated in his comment session that she was different from other women and was willing to take care of him. But Teebillz turned her down and said he’s scared of women for now.
The father of two later revealed he is single and searching while replying another lady in his comment session.
See the exchange below;
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/im-scared-of-women-teebillz-says-as-he.html

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Slams Troll - “did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? Mumu" / Duncan Mighty Goes Crazy In Joy As His Wife Put To Bed A Bouncing Baby / AIT Back On Air 24 Hours After Its Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.