Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria (23822 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by onthehill: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan: "If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram, ISWAP Don't Take Over Nigeria''- FFK

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has asked Nigerians who supported President Joe Biden during the US presidential elections to start praying that Boko Haram and ISWAP members don't come knocking on the gates of Abuja or take over Nigeria, just as the Taliban have taken over the reins of affair in Afghanistan, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, FFK stated that the US President should have opted for ''tactical withdrawal'' of US forces in Afghanistan instead of the "capitulation he embarked upon."

He claimed that such a thing would never have happened, if former U.S. President, Donald Trump was still in power.

His post reads;

''There is a difference between a tactical withdrawal and capitulation. The way in which the Americans left Afghanistan was shameful. Joe Biden botched the whole thing up and the United States of America left in humiliation and defeat. They couldn't even secure their own embassy.

This is the greatest military humiliation and defeat that the Americans have suffered since Viet Nam. And yes I will say it: under Donald J. Trump this could NEVER have happened. He would have withdrawn but he would never have capitulated.

He would have withdrawn but it would have been with dignity and self-respect. And neither would he have abandoned all those that helped the Americans when they were there. If you are an American and you voted for Joe Biden clap for yourself.

If you are a Nigerian and you supported Joe Biden start praying hard that Boko Haram and ISWAP do not ever knock on the gates of Abuja or take Nigeria because sleepy Joe will not raise a finger to help us and neither would he give a damn.

Welcome to the new WOKE world!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSpvMomjtNR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Grace001: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan: "If you supported Biden, pray that Boko Haram, ISWAP don't take over Nigeria''- FFK

I don’t get it, when Trump was in power did he give a fùck about us ? Or is Biden mandated to protect Afghanistan government

This guy relapse is getting serious

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Crack head

Stop talking from both sides of the mouth

Na una say America should leave Afghanistan or was it Biden that sent troops to begin Afghan war

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
I don’t understand what the man FFK is trying to say. Biden campaigned that’s it’s American’s first. He’s following up with his campaign promises. Also Trump started the evacuation of US military from Afghanistan.

The United State is in serious debt. They have stop stimulus check for PUA in some states. Only insurance benefit are being shared. US needs to take its priorities seriously.
Like Nigeria should.
The Pandemic hasn’t helped any country economically. Trump really shared money to Americans during and after the pandemic, they need money too. Imagine American tax payers money going into keeping Afghanistan together and they will still shout death to Americans, Bokoharam and shit.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2021
What FFK failed or chose not to understand is that the Taliban has overwhelmingly grassroots support, which is why 300,000 Afghan well trained and equipped with Stater of art weapons could be easily overrun within days by 75,000 Taliban guerrilla soldiers.

Trump couldn't have handled it better and FFk can as well traveled to Afghanistan for 'fruitful discussions' with the Taliban since he felt otherwise.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Damisic: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2021
I dont understand this, from the time inception us never help us on boko issue,
which sane mind will ever say us should help us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What FFK failed or chose not to understand is that the Taliban has overwhelmingly grassroots support, which is why 300,000 Afghan well trained and equipped with Stater of art weapons could be easily overrun within days by 75,000 Taliban guerrilla soldiers.

Trump couldn't have handled it better and FFk can as well traveled to Afghanistan for 'fruitful discussions' with the Taliban since he felt otherwise.
Baba US can’t doesn’t have plenty money to throw around as it is. Even their own people are not getting stimulus check. They are trying to open the economy knowing well that COVID19 is very much around in their country even while some new strains are coming out, one that is more deadlier than the known coronavirus. All Americans can do right now is to wear mask and go to work and pray the COVID19 doesn’t kill them. Some people still die even after vaccination. A country like Australia has been on lockdown since and they are not planning to open this year. But the country can care for their I think 25 million people which is not up to some states in the US.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Damisic:
I dont understand this, from the time inception us never help us on boko issue,
which sane mind will ever say us should help us
They tried to help at some point. I think it’s at GEJ era. They said our military is compromised, their efforts was becoming fruitless. People are leaking information to the terrorists so they left.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Damisic: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2021
143WaZoBia:

They tried to help at some point. I think it’s at GEJ era. They said our military is compromised, their efforts was becoming fruitless. People are leaking information to the terrorists so they left.
oh i remember that their helping in disguise of stealing , when they ask for outrageous compesation...... I believe if not for that idiot called buratai all would been alright, but still if we are in a sane country us helping hand is not the solution
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
He claimed that such a thing would never have happened, if former U.S. President, Donald Trump was still in power.

cool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by MufasaLion: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Sadly for you I'm for Biden!

13 Likes

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Biden is very right

Why help people in a war they don't even put their everything into

Leave them to their Shithole and watch their people battle to escape while falling from the skies like potato

24 Likes

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Damisic:
oh i remember that their helping in disguise of stealing , when they ask for outrageous compesation...... I believe if not for that idiot called buratai all would been alright, but still if we are in a sane country us helping hand is not the solution
I didn’t know they asked for compensation. What compensation exactly were they expecting?
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Biden is very right

Why help people in a war they don't even put their everything into

Leave them to their Shithole and watch their people battle to escape while falling from the skies like potato
Lol. Potatoes don’t fall from the sky. Lol they come from under the ground.
I can’t stop laughing, the kind people wey full nairaland ehn na God go epp us

6 Likes

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by seanfer(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2021
FFK sometimes just say things without thinking deep.. USA army started moving out of Afghanistan since mid 2020... Biden just follow through on the plans of Donald Trump.

10 Likes

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Potatoes don’t fall from the sky. Lol they come from under the ground.
I can’t stop laughing, the kind people wey full nairaland ehn na God go epp us
And where did I tell you potato grow from the sky

I am just making reference to how cheap and easy it is for supposed humans to go up and start smashing themselves to pieces all in bid to escape Islamic shithole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by htdot: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Trump handl it far far better thats why the Taliban didnt success during his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by htdot: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool
I wish you guys have brain... you only uploaded a writeup and some pics without tangible source... more reason you guys keep supporting buhari.
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Guestlander: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is it Joe Biden's job to fight boko haram for you in the first place?
What makes you a sovereign state when you need another country to fight your own battles?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Edyice: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guestlander:
Is it Joe Biden's job to fight boko haram for you in the first place?
What makes you a sovereign state when you another country to fight your own battles?

No mind ffk

Ffk don't know what he is saying

So Americans job now is to fight and keep other countries save after training their force for more than 15 years , they can't stand and fight...

If Nigeria army didn't fight, Nigeria would haven't separated since ..

And aboki PEOPLE know its over . No oil money for them, that's why the useless / corrupt fight is still going on

6 Likes

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by slawormiir: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Ffk can go fuckkk himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
May God protect us all

1 Like

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nyanabo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
OK nah
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Elzazzi: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
This two faced man that only reasons with his stomach should just keep shut now. Always misyarning at times to stay relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
If they do take over Nigeria...you guys will active the "flee" method...so why worry about other citizens? Is not like you guys care...

1 Like

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Ernestforyou: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
What business can you invest with 2m naira in Lagos Nigeria and make a profit of at least 20k per day ?
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered / LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.