Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital (903 Views)

Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos) / #RIP Nigerian Veteran Singer SKY-B Is Dead. (Photos) / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by donaldeke(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2019
American entertainer, Kenny Rogers has been admitted to a Georgia hospital for dehydration, according to his official Twitter account.

A statement posted Friday said he would remain there for physical therapy to "get his strength back" before being discharged. The statement said the 80-year-old singer and actor appreciated the well wishes from fans and wanted to assure everyone that "he plans on sticking around through the years to come."

The husky-voiced balladeer retired from touring in 2017 after a 60-year career spanning jazz, folk, country and pop, with hits like "The Gambler," ''Lucille" and "Lady."

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-kenny-rogers-admitted-hospital/

Re: BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by TooMuchStuff: 9:36pm On May 31, 2019
Get well soon....! My Country Music hero.
Re: BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by Kampack: 9:38pm On May 31, 2019
My guy Roggers. Get well soon great musician!
Re: BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by CANlBUS(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2019
Death is an honourable entitlement for Hardcore rappers not punk ass soul singers.He would be too stvpid to die
Re: BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by amaniro: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Get well soon....! My Country Music hero.

Don Williams is the best tongue
Re: BREAKING: Veteran Singer, Kenny Rogers Admitted To Hospital by winosport: 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
get well soon....I love country music every song is a short interesting story but people around me don't understand especially my immediate younger brother...his own is all this Nigeria music that don't seem to have any meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Singer Simi Is Heavily Pregnant? See Fans Reactions (photos, Screenshots) / Bobrisky Slams Follower Who Questioned How He's Spending His Money / Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.