Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Yomi Gold’s Wife Accuse Him Of Abandoning Her For Upcoming Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Gold’s Wife Accuse Him Of Abandoning Her For Upcoming Actress (929 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Gold’s Wife Accuse Him Of Abandoning Her For Upcoming Actress by newsynews: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Actor Yomi Gold’s wife has accused him of abandoning her and their 2 kids after he got Canadian citizenship through a young upcoming actress.

His wife took to social media few days ago to hint at the crisis in her marriage. This she did via a screenshot seen below.

Yomi Gold’s wife also shared a throwback picture showing the both of them during his come up days.

She wrote:

”WHEN Saheed was Saheed ……. it is well…..14+ Years is a joke!!! it is well ….. inside life….”

She then laid everything bare in the comment section, saying:

”I swear God will punish you and your generation you and Ameenat girl… I suffered with Saheed… sacrificed my life…2 f*cking kids… we are still married for Christ sake… and you are here yabling your f*cking mouth.!!!! God will punish all of you together and your entire generation!!!”

https://wotzup.ng/yomi-golds-wife-accuse-him-of-abandoning-her-for-upcoming-actress/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Yomi Gold’s Wife Accuse Him Of Abandoning Her For Upcoming Actress by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
the woman is a disgrace !!

using F word like that on open air ,
Re: Yomi Gold’s Wife Accuse Him Of Abandoning Her For Upcoming Actress by Mrop(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haa anoda issh

(1) (Reply)

‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh / Comedian Wofaifada Buys Herself A New Whip (photos) / Co-joined Twins Successfully Separated After A 13-hour Surgery In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.