Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,988 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo (751 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by MhizMuna: 2:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, might be daring when it comes to her hairstyle and fashion sense in general but no one knew what she had up her sleeves when she recently celebrated her birthday.

To the amazement of her fans, the actress released some nude pictures to mark her birthday and as expected, it trended on the Nigerian digital space.

In a recent interview, the actress noted that she released the raunchy photos to let the world know the woman she had become. She said, “I wanted to show the world the woman I have become. I am grown, mature, daring, beautiful and confident.”

Not the run-of-the-mill pre-birthday shoot, soon after the picture was released, some Nigerians did not waste time in expressing their opinions about the pictures. While reacting to the backlash she received from Nigerians, the actress said it was expected.

https://www./2019/06/my-nude-pictures-were-to-show-the-woman-id-become-actress-uche-ogbodo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by itspzpics(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm i see
Re: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by GistMore: 4:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by Jaonnyster: 4:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmm.

All those qualities/reasons would have been depicted without the starkness. smileyHmm.

1 Like

Re: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by Ciaos: 4:26am On Jun 01, 2019
You showed the world your nudity to show the confidence in you shocked. Anty way mumu die.
Re: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I’d Become –uche Ogbodo by solupro: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2019
disgusting nudes

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Chic Shares Stunning New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Mark Zuckerberg Unveil New Currency “libra” Together With 27 Organisations / Nigerians React After Seeing What Bobrisky Plans To Do For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.