Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) (22494 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Ire Akari Estate, Soka In Ibadan (Photo) / Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by madjune(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rivers of blood is now Rivers of Fire.

Next episode.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cry

Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by TGMISKY(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bloggers and Lies. How fire from Rukpoku go near Air Port? So the fire burn from Rukpoku to Igwuruta then to Air Port?
Anyway, sorry to the owners of the properties lost. I just hope my friends no wound or lose properties
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Theboss100(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
rOsy247:
Chai bloggers and lies. Wetin concern Rukpoku and airport. Very long distance.
I Wonder Too. How Can Fire Start At Rukpokwu And Spread To Omagwa Where The Airport Is. Which Means The Fire Will Burn Down Igwurita. Just For Traffic, Nawa
Even Till Now I Av Not Heard Any Such Incident Ioy Beloved Rukpokwu Town
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by tonyscorp(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rukpokwu is far away from the airport
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Gabson006: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dagger111:

He will never help u until u correct your mistake above. Kuku say AIRBUS make we know say u wan fly go Heaven.
Na you God no go help in Jesus name
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Gabson006: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Daviddson:
Stop using God's name for jokes.

Not using it for joke oga
And dey your dey
It's new month abeg
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
rOsy247:

Thank you jare. Wetin dem sabi?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by rOsy247(f): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Theboss100:
I Wonder Too. How Can Fire Start At Rukpokwu And Spread To Omagwa Where The Airport Is. Which Means The Fire Will Burn Down Igwurita. Just For Traffic, Nawa
Even Till Now I Av Not Heard Any Such Incident Ioy Beloved Rukpokwu Town

It happened last night actually but it affected just few buildings only in Rukpoku before they put off the fire. They just like to exaggerate, just to pull traffic.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Dagger111(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gabson006:

Na you God no go help in Jesus name

U for use Airp instead of Help as u stated. Sholo mad ni.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Theboss100(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
rOsy247:

It happened last night actually but it affected just few buildings only in Rukpoku before they put off the fire. They just like to exaggerate, just to pull traffic.
Pls Which Part Of Rukpokwu? U Kw My Hometown Is Very Big And U Can't Kw Everything Happening There Except Ure Told.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by macaranta(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
rOsy247:
Was surprised by the headline, unless it's something as serious as the California wild fires then it is impossible for the fire to get to the airport. Unless it is a magical fire that jumped igruwta grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Agugbadin: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
Nah different story everyday....Yesterday nah motor accident....Today fire outbreak....tomorrow building collapse...which way my dear country?

God save us!!!

Sin is the main reason, blood of innocent people who were killed by by ritualist, kidnappers cultists to mention but a few is fighting back. God is not happy with this country
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

Sin is the main reason, blood of innocent people who were killed by ritualist, kidnappers cultists to mention but a few is fighting back. God is not happy with this country

am telling u...Nah d main reason be dat oo plus d bad leaders dat we av in dis country,dey don't care about d masses all dey care about is how to enrich dere own pocket.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Gabson006: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dagger111:

U for use Airp instead of Help as u stated. Sholo mad ni.

It seems your generations want to be miserable in life.
Depe
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by wisdomhuz: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
@OP,

How is Rukpuokwu close to the Airport? Or you don't know where the fire incident is taken place.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by goaldynboy: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Airport is at Omagwa! Rukpokwu is kilometres apart! So why is the op exaggerating like this?!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by sunnyblue26: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Those of you accusing the blogger about the location is wrong, that road is called Airport road, from Rumuokoro down, and it's in Rukpuokwu , I live there. So the blogger is correct about the location
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by lilyheaven: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
rOsy247:
It's time they start arresting all these fake bloggers, imagine " the fire is spreading to airport

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by lilyheaven: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
sunnyblue26:
Those of you accusing the blogger about the location is wrong, that road is called Airport road, from Rumuokoro down, and it's in Rukpuokwu , I live there. So the blogger is correct about the location
Did you see the fire heading to airport?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by lilyheaven: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
macaranta:

Was surprised by the headline, unless it's something as serious as the California wild fires then it is impossible for the fire to get to the airport. Unless it is a magical fire that jumped igruwta grin

I thought it was wild fire o
Fire heading to...
No he said it's spreading to airport
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by rOsy247(f): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Theboss100:
Pls Which Part Of Rukpokwu? U Kw My Hometown Is Very Big And U Can't Kw Everything Happening There Except Ure Told.

Around Big treat
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by smasher1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Damyonline:
A fire breakout at Rukpokwu , Port Harcourt has been reported and it is feared to be heading towards the Airport.

A serious fire outbreak started Friday night at Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt  which has caused panic to members in the community. As at 11.15 pm on Friday night, the fire outbreak at fire outbreak Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt was still ongoing but fire fighters could be spotted on the scene trying to stop the fire.

Watch the video footage here >>> https://lailasnews.com/fire-outbreak-at-rukpokwu-port-harcourt-spreads-towards-the-airport-video/

lalasticlala

Rukpokwu � fire going to the airport, Om@gwa, story. E don reach Igwuruta Ali. The distance here is over twenty kilometers and this is not America where wild fire spreads.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by lucianohase(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
I wonder oh! E don burn Igwuruta finish na, to reach omagwa, na wetin e mean! People can lie
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by alizma: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
afroxyz:
wetin concern Rupuokwu and airport? what type of shameless bloggers are this sef?
Na the same question i won ask o, can you imagine someone linking fire outbreak at Rupuokwu to airport,
Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by Preeteeshir(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga which airport, it was not even close to the market or even igwuruta, get your facts right next time before posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) by rakally68(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Opposite NNPC mega station close to big treat.Directly in front of popular Iya Isaiah Amala joint shop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA / Family Members Cry As Flood Renders Them Homeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.