Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? (16611 Views)

How To Edit Whatsapp Sent Message On Android / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2019
I sent message meant for my cousin to another person on WhatsApp, it was a harmless chat between the two of us, but the other person will misinterpret it.
I am so embarrassed.

Has this ever happened to you ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2019
If it was meant for your cousin, why are you embarrassed ?Who is the person it was sent to ? What was the message like?

47 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Mznaett: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Yes, it happened to me last night.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2019
chivera018:
If it was meant for your cousin, why are you embarrassed ?Who is the person it was sent to ? What was the message like?
it was for my cousin, we are really close and we hold no barriers in any discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by MJBOLT: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
there's a 'delete message' feature on whatsapp,use it

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Stephani3e:
I sent message meant for my cousin to another person on WhatsApp, it was a harmless chat between the two of us, but the other person will misinterpret it.
I am so embarrassed.

Has this ever happened to you ?

So you don't know you can delete message on Whatsapp? It's too late now anyway. Smh

24 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Deepfeel(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2019
Am always focused when chatting I always read what I have typed twice before sending, so the mistake of sending to the wrong person is never there, am always extra carful with my explicit messages

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by JoeMaddog: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Yesternight, after downing several bottles of Jack Daniels. I wanted to message my new babe on whatsapp. You know when you're high, there's nothing you can't say. The message was " Omowumi, I miss your big backside" , na my guyman I message. I didn't notice until after sometime. The weray man was actually beside me and he didn't say anything just laughing. I come dey wonder wetin e dey laugh for.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Admin401:

So you don't know you can delete message on Whatsapp? It's too late now anyway. Smh
I have already deleted it, but the person had read it already before I did.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2019
After a Batchelors party last night, i met this chick and we did some amazing quickie... exchanged contacts and later dropped her off at home. Composed an sms "U really made my night" best quickie ever! and mistakingly sent it to my girlfriend...

Girlfriend has been calling me since 3am. cry cry
Nairalanders am in deep shit!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by DonMekino(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2019
in one of the social media forum, we were asked to send a simple *i love u* message to our family members and post a screenshot of their response.... u go fear re�����sponse ehhhh
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2019
grayht:
After a Batchelors party last night, i met this chick and we did some amazing quickie... exchanged contacts and later dropped her off at home. Composed an sms "U really made my night" best quickie ever! and mistakingly sent it to my girlfriend...

Girlfriend has been calling me since 3am. cry cry
Nairalanders am in deep shit!
grin grin she gonna deal with you.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by itegbemie: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
The uncle I was living with bk then was really mean to me and insulted my family becos of a little mistake I made . Typed a long message to send to my older sister to give her details and report him becos I was mad at him( I even insult him for the message. I be like ' imagine that stupid uncle John''). Only for me to send it to him (my uncle) instead, when I realised quickly pick the phone to delete it when he went to bath and discovered password grin shocked what happened after he saw the message is a story for another day sad sad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
itegbemie:
The uncle I was living with bk then was really mean to me and insulted my family becos of a little mistake I made . Typed a long message to send to my older sister to give her details and report him becos I was mad at him( I even insult him for the message. I be like ' imagine that stupid uncle John''). Only for me to send it to him (my uncle) instead, when I realised quickly pick the phone to delete it when he went to bath and discovered password grin shocked what happened after he saw the message is a story for another day sad sad
ur own don done be that

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by itegbemie: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
grayht:
ur own don done be that
I almost denied sending the message bt on ;Da second thought..
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Lalasticlala ooo
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by emmabest2000(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
No

But I have received message that was mistakenly send from my Ex

The contents said ... You know I’m still a virgin shocked

WTF ...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Kreamie(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
My sister mistakenly sent her noods to me.

The things I saw, cry cry

I wish I could unsee sad sad

Lord ‘safe’ us all.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
angry
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
This week I called a similar name to my crush on phone and still went as far as chatting her up,only to Know is d wrong pesin,mtchwwe

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Peterpanny: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mine was when I sent a message that was meant for girlfriend to my mum asking her to abort that pregnancy that am not ready for marriage yet.the kind of preaching wa I receive that period from different people ohh Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by chiboy1116: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
chivera018:
Then explain to the person it was sent to.

What of me that sent one message meant for one guy to my big brother cry cry
what was the Message.
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Staru1(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2019
emmabest2000:
No
But I have received message that was mistakenly send from my Ex

The contents said ... You know I’m still a virgin shocked

WTF ...
hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by Gosj01(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm and your cousin's share the same number with a stranger?

Pls tell us more!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by valboy20(m): 12:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Yea. I once mistakenly sent a very emotive message meant for some girl I was seeing then to my little brother. He called me and was like big bro what's happening? Dang, I was so embarrassed but I managed to get my commanding voice and ordered "delete! it's not for you"

Was still embarrassed because he couldn't unsee the message but I later shrugged it off

S'hit happens, right? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by dreamwords: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by ngwababe(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Wanted to text my boyfriend, I sent it to my in-law. How did it end sef?? undecided

And last night too, wanted to chat my friend on WhatsApp to come take 33 beer with me on Liverpool winning, i mistakenly sent it to our family group chat!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by ngwababe(f): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Kreamie:
My sister mistakenly sent her noods to me.

The things I saw, cry cry

I wish I could unsee sad sad

Lord ‘safe’ us all.

cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? by NACE13: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2019
I deliberately did many years ago. There was this chick I was into then, I just typed a cool message pretending like I was sending it to my brother. The content of the message was how I met a girl I'm seriously into and she rocks my world, makes my heart beat faster than normal and then sent it to her, making it look like a mistake. As you guessed right, She called to be sure and I pretended like she wasn't meant to see it, and feigning being embarrassed about it.

Well, I guess my intentional mistake broke down her defences and won me her heart

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection / MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.