Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Edit Whatsapp Sent Message On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Edit Whatsapp Sent Message On Android (284 Views)

I Can't Send Message On My Mtn / Have You Ever Sent Message To Someone It Was Not Meant For ? / How To Send A Confidential Message On Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit Whatsapp Sent Message On Android by Michaelesoimeme(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDfgg_iFLfg

WhatsApp's New Feature: Editing Messages Explained
In this video, we delve into WhatsApp's exciting new feature that allows you to edit sent messages! Say goodbye to those embarrassing typos or mistaken information, as now you have the power to make corrections after sending a message.
Re: How To Edit Whatsapp Sent Message On Android by Nbote(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Why watch your video when I can just highlight the comment I want to edit and chose whether to copy or edit?

(1) (Reply)

Post Retracted / Lenovo Thinkplus Xt88 Left Ear / SOLD...Techno Spark 4....35k....ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.