Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral (1287 Views)

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral by dachilino: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2019
A video of a Nigerian mum hyping her daughter as she danced to Flavour's song, has gone viral on social media platforms.

The Nigerian mum from the eastern part of the country who was spotted hyping her daughter as she danced to Flavour's song, also sang along with a beautiful smile. The Nigerian mum who shared the video on Instagram, wrote;

"Hai.... This Bae of mine. �‍♀️. She's a blessing o���... Meeeh mụ.... �.. She woke up the okoso in me �. I sat jehjehly ooo and �. #sharpigbobae -"

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/video-of-mum-hyping-her-daughter-as-she-dances-to-flavours-song-goes-viral/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral by ebusnwaoma: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral by dachilino: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral by Smara(f): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Lovely kiss
That’ll be me in a bit, Isee.
Re: Video Of Mum Hyping Her Daughter As She Dances To Flavour’s Song Goes Viral by GistMore: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Destalker Gift His Friend A Jeep (photo) / Bbnaija: After Denying Her Feelings, See What Diane And Nelson Were Caught Doing / Check Out Fidelis Ozuawala's (waploaded) New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.