Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) (37311 Views)

Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2021
BBNaija: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Photos, Video)

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal and his wife were captured dancing together to Flavour's 'Levels' song, IgbereTV reports.

Niyi shared the video on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"LEVELS: Happy people, Happy life ❤️ @whitemoney__ @iambellabar

Song: @2niteflavour"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVYPt_ej3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuEoreNLLk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2021
shocked

Very risky move.

My close friends know me better than to allow me get this close to their wives.

God knows I'd never waste such a fine opportunity.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by sammybest889(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
abeg no b white money de talk say him no get anything b4 him enter big broda na him de spray money so (oh our 90milliin oo) c,my 50 naira SMS vote ooo

it is well....

abeg dis money wey him de spray nw, na hu go carry am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Skyfornia(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Everything nice..Ego oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2021
This whitemoney is a cultist,its showing all over him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
You nko?
What is showing all over you?

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by tillaman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by slawormiir: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Women like money sha...see the way she is moving her body not really to the song but to the money
iamyemiakins:

You nko?
What is showing all over you?
Poverty

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Crixxx: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Flavour levels is the best song released this year.

On repeat.

34 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Striving: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by raindroup(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
This BBN show has nothing good to write about embarassed
Na just to win and start going to people house one by one to dance cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by abobote: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
It hasn't been easy for me today as a man united fan #oleout#

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Ganggaa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Whitemoney don get levels now
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by MRDEE01: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Beautiful couple and nice friendship

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
So guy man Never still open White Kitchen for Ikeja?! Until the money finish with his waka about then his eye go clear

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Highman1900(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
But why is it that most Nollywood films always base on a rich price looking for wife to marry? Couldn't it be Boko Haram vs Nigeria Army...

10 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by AZControversial(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Niyi dey see road shaaa!

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

70 yr old man... How many times will they tell u say nigeria no b for u..... Sorry oo sorry oo I pray make them no kill u

9 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by x123xlolls(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
I cannot type anything here
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Capeverde: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
How my building was destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZ_bni2gQM
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
If i get 90m i go dance pass whitemoney and all my brother friend dance crew members combined

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
I just like this NIYI aswear...
Make she no cheat on the ISRAELI GIRL oooo, cos I hear say almost every ADULT ISRAELI is a TRAINED COMBATANT oooo...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Shakathezulu1: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who is Niyi Lawal?

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
abobote:
It hasn't been easy for me today as a man united fan

Take HEART ehn....this BREAKFAST go reach EVERYBODY but at different INTERVAL...
AS AN ARSENAL FAN, nothing go fit SHOCK ME AGAIN...

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by geewean(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
This NIYI no try nau. Him for allow Uncle Boma to come dance with his wife.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Silentmoni(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
nah you be him capon...mugu! U no go see positive things wey go make you make am 4life

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by greggng: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

80 percent of Nigerian successful men are cultist ...so I am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Shakathezulu1: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
abobote:
It hasn't been easy for me today as a man united fan
We dey the struggle together bro. Today match na disaster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Scottz: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

for ur mind now u be bad guy lmao

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Finnese001: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

After this mpama will say she is 60+

A foooolll at 60 is eternal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.