Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar (30021 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by obembet(f): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Messi says in an interview that the rivalry with Ronaldo is very healthy and he defends his striker partner Suarez who is under critics recently for his poor performance.

"He's a special player. The whole league misses him, including me. The healthy rivalry between Cristiano and I is something that you rarely see. " Messi talks to Fox Argentina.

"There is no battle but a healthy one. Cristiano is a great player and of course, he motivates me to be even better."

Meanwhile, the Golden Shoe winner also talks about his good friend Suarez. He said: "Everyone attacks Suarez for his knee surgery, but it was necessary. He didn't miss the final by choice. He tore his meniscus vs Liverpool."

Messi reveals he still has a Whatsapp group with Neymar and Suarez, the former now links tightly with Barca again.

"Neymar is a phenomenon and yes, we continue to talk. The name of the group has something to do with South America … 'The Three Sudacas' or something like that." he told Fox Sports Argentina.

The Argentine speaks about his future.

"I don't know. Perhaps one day I will play in the Argentinian league."

"My dream as a child was to play for Newells in their stadium"

"The day I stop enjoying football is the day I will end my career”

When it comes to his former coach Guardiola, Messi says: "Pep? He prepares for each game in different style & tells you exactly how he thinks it will be played out. He taught me a lot of stuff & about tactics. We did exactly how he wanted and ran just like he wanted. Everyone saw how we played."

"I miss Xavi and Iniesta. On the pitch obviously, but off the pitch as well. We are friends"

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/1439914?id=1439914&type=share&language=en

18 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Nbote(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Journalists will always kip bringing up d CR7 rivalry and he continues to be modest about it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by MJBOLT: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
dont let this distract you from the fact that messi is the first and only person to win 3 consecutive european golden boots and 6 european golden boots overall

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by obembet(f): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont let this distract you from the fact that messi is the first and only person to win 3 consecutive european golden boots and 6 european golden boots overall

For his country of for himself?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by MJBOLT: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2019
all of the above
obembet:

For his country of for himself?

21 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by donoro(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Of course even Lord miss penalty knows ororo is d greatest to play d game grin grin

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Buh Messi fans think they know more than Messi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by MasonKendall(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
ALL FOOTBALL APP AND FOX SPORTS ARGENTINA. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by freemanbubble: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Good footballers are from South America
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by obembet(f): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
CC; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by lordparcel: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
THE GOAT.....

ANY OTHER GOAT NA EWU SOKOTO

15 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by hisexcellency34: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Messi should teach CR7 good soccer

5 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by OVA200(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
And some deludes will say Messi don't care or give a damn about Ronaldo.

The simple truth is that the both motivate each other.

For me Messi is better but Ronaldo is greater.

14 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by callmeVIBRANT(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
like for Ronaldo.. Share for messi

140 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by freemanbubble: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by GeneralPula: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Ultimatezlant: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wonder if ronaldo can be this humble too in respecting messi.

His own competition with messi is not the healthy one

14 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Flets: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
You really cannot hate on this guy

11 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by tompat86(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Like for MESSI share for RONALDO

93 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by lexyman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
CR7 has made this guy to be better ,since he left spaiin his career and influence in game has been dwindling ...

In real life we need one another to be better ... forget the rivalry .

Messi has Made CR7 to be better so also CR7 has made the midget to be good .

But the best still remain CR7 the real G.O.A.T

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by wakes: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
ok
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Blackstan: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ronaldo will always be d GOAT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Messi the greatest defender to ever lived. In defence he is like the rock of Gilbatrar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Centrallock: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Cr7
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by thoollz: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Messi obviously doesn't like attention, he doesn't like comparison either. Just enjoy the soccer legends play. They've won almost everything, marveled opposing fans. So what's there to compare?

6 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Topmaike007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
donoro:
Of course even Lord miss penalty knows ororo is d greatest to play d game grin grin
una don start again,this table you're shaking if those people wearing blue and black stripes jersey get hold of you I no dey oo

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Kingluqman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
That’s cool
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
I thought Messi fans say he is not competing with Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? / PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.