Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar (30012 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I thought Messi fans say he is not competing with Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nobody make good remarks about his/her competitor
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by shogsman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
donoro:
Of course even Lord miss penalty knows ororo is d greatest to play d game grin grin

You people are just plain stupid,the people in question see their rivalry as healthy while you less important twats display your foolishness all over social platforms.

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by tesppidd: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
OVA200:
And some deludes will say Messi don't care or give a damn about Ronaldo.

The simple truth is that the both motivate each other.

For me Messi is better but Ronaldo is greater.
But let us hear such comments from Ronaldo for a change.

It is always Messi paying respect to Ronaldo.

Ronaldo never pays the same respect to Messi as Messi does.

By their comments, Messi always proves to be the bigger man,

And he is!
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by emmyjeff19: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
dey dere dey fight ...meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJR2uGNYzX4

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by imperialart: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Messi remains the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
una see better pickin, so much humilty.....if na African man or player now, he would have been criticizing Ronaldo but this was the opposite....no doubt this man here is one of football greatest!
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by charlesm91(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
tesppidd:

And he is!
then you really don't know Ronaldo, or your animosity towards him blinds you from seeing good in him. Ronaldo's done same several times.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by chiboy1116: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
OVA200:

this doesn't even make sense , better , greater ?
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by tesppidd: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
charlesm91:
then you really don't know Ronaldo, or your animosity towards him blinds you from seeing good in him. Ronaldo's done same several times.
Yeah,

Apart from telling us that he's better than Messi and that Messi should take up a challenge and play in Italy,

Tell us some more wonderful things Ronaldo said about Messi.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by efembaba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
OVA200:

Baba are u trying to confuse what is d diff between greater Nd better
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by blastac: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yes you're in Ronaldo's mind to know it's not a healthy one... When Ronaldo have been acknowledging the rivalry saying it makes him want to win more is that not the same with what messi said... U guys believe messi is a saint.

Ultimatezlant:
Wonder if ronaldo can be this humble too in respecting messi.

His own competition with messi is not the healthy one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Olibboy: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jokerman:
Buh Messi fans think they know more than Messi
Yesooo
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Justpd: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont let this distract you from the fact that messi is the first and only person to win 3 consecutive european golden boots and 6 european golden boots overall

You've started.
If we start checking their feats and accomplishments, messi no see ronaldo back o
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
and where did i mention ronaldo undecided abeg shift

Justpd:

You've started.
If we start checking their feats and accomplishments, messi no see ronaldo back o
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Justpd: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
and where did i mention ronaldo undecided abeg shift

If I slap you now you'll forget your first name angry
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Sundayjoko: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
tesppidd:

And he is!
Lie
Ronaldo pays respect to Messi too
Look it up.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by jojothaiv(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
The fans are still the 'numero uno' problem....
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by Timagex(m): 1:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Wonder if ronaldo can be this humble too in respecting messi.

His own competition with messi is not the healthy one
. Ronaldo carry am for head like gala o grin cheesy
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by kreemzo1(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar by booksrite(f): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Yes you're in Ronaldo's mind to know it's not a healthy one... When Ronaldo have been acknowledging the rivalry saying it makes him want to win more is that not the same with what messi said... U guys believe messi is a saint.

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.