Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (13067 Views)

The Federal Government Should Arrest Nnamdi Kanu And All Members Of ESN Now / Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by lastempero: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu should come n caution his dawgs.
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Belial06: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
slimfit1:
The guy in London enjoying, Mr you will die there waiting who would want to come to Nigeria in the first place. Let see how long you will be in that position for abi na your papa get the position.

You should be used for human sacrifice

The way you think is no better than a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Balyz: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

THE amala

grin
and ewedu grin grin
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by SaintLucia: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
See as KANU face be when he dey inside prison. The IndecentStar japa. KANU will never step his foot on Naija soil as long as Buhari and APC dey for power. The scammer no wan chop undone beans again. I don't even know why the self acclaimed freedom fighter dey fear Python, a snake that doesn't have poisonous venom for that matter. Snake wey children dey take play for house as pet na hin KANU dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by landmark86: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
slimfit1:
The guy in London enjoying, Mr commissioner you will die there waiting, who would want to come to Nigeria in the first place to meet educated illustrate policeman like you sir. Let see how long you will be in that position for abi na your papa get the position.

KANU or KUNU?
The IPOB leader is not a freedom fighter
The idiotssssss is only here to cause confusion. Is this how Mandela fought?

Abeg leave KUNU matter aside and let discuss 2nite futball.

Who are you supporting tonight? Only for soccer lover.

Likes for Liverpool

Share for Totteham
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by nephemmy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
shut up!..vows to arrest Nnamdi kanu kor Nnamdi Azikwe ni...mumu police force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by slimfit1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

You should be used for human sacrifice

The way you think is no better than a rabid dog

You think like a monkey my brother.
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Obec70(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
What holding the IG from sending him to Zamfara to effect the arrest of the bandits there? Misplace priority!

2 Likes

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by VillagePipu: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chai

Ipob pigs go blast Akwa-Cross people for this thread o!
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by VillagePipu: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
If police want to arrest that p0rnstar cownu they should bait him with one prostitute as they did when he was first arrested

Do you know that Kanu was arrested with prostitutes in a Best Western Hotel in Ikeja, Lagos.

No jokes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ragna1991(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Can you see how you are busy ranting like a fed dog trying to justify the food giving to him@commisioner.
Tell the crime kanu committed that you treat to arrest
What have you said about the killing that took place in ABA abia state by the military during a peaceful and armless protest of the indigenous people of biafra years back
You ar3 here barking like a buabull

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by SachaBastien(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
"Kanu is carrying out hard, subversive tendencies". Strategy seems to be working out quite well.

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lovelive: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
welbech:
The Abia State Police Commissioner, Ene Okon has vowed to arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, if he ever returns to the state.

Kanu has been on the run since he was granted bail by the Justice Binta Nyako-led Federal High Court in Abuja few years back.

The IPOB leader had escaped out of Nigeria shortly before men of the Nigerian Army invaded his residence in Afaraukwu in Abia State few years ago.

However, the Abia commissioner of police, in a chat with The Sun, said if Kanu stepped into the state he would be apprehended and handed over the court for his trial.

Okon also rubbished Kanu’s style of struggle for secession, stressing that the IPOB leader was “carrying out hard, subversive tendencies”.

According to Okon: “Kanu? Those ones were merely nationalists, Nelson Mandela fought apartheid, which apartheid is Nnamdi Kanu fighting in Nigeria?

” There are no bases for comparison what happened in India and South Africa with what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. Mandela fought against apartheid, but Kanu is carrying out hard, subversive tendencies.

“He is already a wanted man. You and I knew how he escaped; he is standing trial already, so, any time he steps in here and he is seen, he has to be arrested and handed over to the court to face his trial.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/01/biafra-abia-police-commissioner-talks-tough-vows-arrest-nnamdi-kanu/

Odd talk oga police.
If you are so bold, go arrest the herdsmen leader first but be careful to not get closer to Boko Haram n*1 leader ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
shuttox:
You mean it?

Did he tell you he is coming back

Or are you trying to make him trend online again

Let's Drop this topic aside
ARE YOU SAYING HE IS GOING TO BE HIDING FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
If police want to arrest that p0rnstar cownu they should bait him with one prostitute as they did when he was first arrested
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
slimfit1:
The guy in London enjoying, Mr commissioner you will die there waiting, who would want to come to Nigeria in the first place to meet educated illustrate policeman like you sir. Let see how long you will be in that position for abi na your papa get the position.
Did you hear your wide mouth? "that KANU is in London enjoying" yet you & your brothers are hear fighting for him.
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by RemiTinubu(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
I eagerly await the day that the fraudster Nnamdi Kanu dare steps foot on Nigerian soil so he can be made an example of. I wonder how some gullible ibo youth who claim to be street smart can't see through his con man schemes
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
I support the commissioner.

Fed govt should demand for Kanu repatriation and if mistakenly he step his feet to any airport in Nigeria, no mercy.
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Junkie1:
I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE HELL KANU PROMISED IN NIGERIA WHEN HE COMES BACK
You'll wait tire
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
angry
luluman:
Did you hear your wide mouth? "that KANU is in London enjoying" yet you & your brothers are hear fighting for him.
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
See insignificant and inconsequential ibelibelical idiot grin . That fool sounds like an slowpoke. Something the Army on the commandant of
Turkey Burukutai in collaboration with the Air Force and DSS could not achieve is what one deranged imbe from down down ikot ntoo village of Akwa Ibom is hallucinating that he would do. Nnamdi KANU have really suffered even in the hands of nonentities, I really feel for him.
Shut up you mumu, Is there pride in starting a fight & later running away? Ode, its not like he stood & defeated them.He only ran away
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
See as KANU face be when he dey inside prison. The IndecentStar japa. KANU will never step his foot on Naija soil as long as Buhari and APC dey for power. The scammer no wan chop undone beans again. I don't even know why the self acclaimed freedom fighter dey fear Python, a snake that doesn't have poisonous venom for that matter. Snake wey children dey take play for house as pet na hin KANU dey fear.
Federal government python get venom o. The snakes killed his dog man
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Balyz:
I eagerly await the day that the fraudster Nnamdi Kanu dare steps foot on Nigerian soil so he can be made an example of. I wonder how some gullible ibo youth who claim to be street smart can't see through his con man schemes

Maybe you're viewing it from one angle.... Have you try PAUSE for one sec and ask yourself what if igbos are not actually being scammed by KANU with all these going in my country wink but NO you can't be a NIGERIAN and reason like human being at same time....

TRUTH IS YOU CAN EITHER REASON AS HUMAN AND BE ENEMY OF NIGERIA GOVERNMENT OR BE A DUMB DUMB AND BE A PETRIOTIC CITIZEN

3 Likes

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by slimfit1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
luluman:
Did you hear your wide mouth? "that KANU is in London enjoying" yet you & your brothers are here fighting for him.

He is in America then. look I'm in support of what he stands for, this country has been divided by rivers, languages and religion don't force yourself into a forced marriage where only one person wants to benefit from. By the way, i'm a yoruba guy don't stress. Hausa people have been leading us couping each other into power because of power. Tell us what even they have gained from the union nothing what have they added nothing, rather they have turned power into a source revenue I don't know how that is supposed to bring development.

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ragna1991(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
[/quote]
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ezehisaac(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Have you ever thought that the commissioner could be on his side and therefore trying to indirectly make it clear to the world that the army truly invaded NK’s house and are blatantly lying about it?

Just in case..

1 Like

Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
luluman:
Shut up you mumu, Is there pride in starting a fight & later running away? Ode, its not like he stood & defeated them.He only ran away
Even if your father goes to break and rob 3 banks, the police will only send two coprals and one Sargent with two batons and one chaka-kpoo to his house for his arrest, how do you equate that of one armless single man whom his house was invaded with full military armouries including fighter jets and armoured tanks just to arrest him as they claimed? Wait..... What did I just now? Responding to a dunce? Chai me!!!!
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Baroba(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kanu is in ATL, this ain't the zoo Mr officer..
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
He sounds sympathetic to IPOB
Re: Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Even if your father goes to break and rob 3 banks, the police will only send two coprals and one Sargent with two batons and one chaka-kpoo to his house for his arrest, how do you equate that of one armless single man whom his house was invaded with full military armouries including fighter jets and armoured tanks just to arrest him as they claimed? Wait..... What did I just now? Responding to a dunce? Chai me!!!!
The talk pain am .Dan iska sheege.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Ayo Adebanjo's "Statement" Supporting Peter Obi Is Fake - Afenifere / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.