Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

#winterinoau: Students Panic On Twitter As "Winter" Approaches In OAU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #winterinoau: Students Panic On Twitter As "Winter" Approaches In OAU (416 Views)

Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#winterinoau: Students Panic On Twitter As "Winter" Approaches In OAU by musictori: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
The great students of the Obafemi Awolowo University went to Twitter as they panic over the threats received by cultist as June 1st is here.

The University is currently trending on Twitter with a hashtag #WinterInOAU where several students drop their views on what to expect this period in school.

According to some of the students, the school is safe as several security agents are patrolling round the school to ensure the peace and serenity for the students.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/winterinoau-students-panic-on-twitter.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #winterinoau: Students Panic On Twitter As "Winter" Approaches In OAU by GistMore: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Ladies Seek For Sugar Daddies Online, Promise To Give Everything / I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss / Blessing Okoro Claims Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police, "I Got Justice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.