Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle (53625 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Btruth: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
I honestly hope the media is allowing this little girl to rest and enjoy her marriage. Ah! Regina this, Regina that..... why now?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by succri(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
las las all of em want chop inside Ned money grin grin .. but what do i know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Jessyjack(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
getting interesting and messier.......
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chubhie:

barrister jude said he searched everywhere but couldn't locate her parents to pay bride price.

Seriously And you believed that? Puleeease!

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Karlaresxy: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
[

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Mutemenot(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
My late father once told me any "dog trained by woman will always eat egg" . It's a parable for the matured mind Regina 'll end regretting ... her mom has done the abominable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by GMbuharii: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
....I have FORGIVED him....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by bogdaddy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
My dad is a total disgrace yet I haven’t for once denied him as my dad.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Planet3xi: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is getting hot
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I learnt that his Dad didn't pay Rita Daniel's bride price.
Chai! See finish.
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by asahnwaKC: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wahala
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by osaweseforme(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
i don't mind their business....so not my business
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
This uncle is an idiot. Diarrhea of the mouth.

Obviously both Regina’s parents could have done better at parenting her but if her dad was not in the picture and the mom did all the supporting, then his family should just shut up right now.

I blame her for marrying this girl off to an old cargo with plenty other women. However, I’m sure if she married a lowly nobody, none of these uncle will be on the internet ranting. Now they want to be known as her relatives.

Na so.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
You’re a fool.
Commit suicide for what?

You people and your wicked devilish minds.
Mutemenot:
My late father once told me any "dog trained by woman will always eat egg" . It's a parable for the matured mind Regina 'll either end regretting or commit suicide secretly... her mom has done the abominable

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by nicepoker101(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Barryseal:
Truth be told, Regina's father has no right to receive her dowry if he hasn't paid the bride price of Rita, Regina's mother. As a matter of fact, Regina's traditional marriage could be void, since her mother's marriage rite is non existent.
I only fault Regina for not acknowledging her father, with reasons best known to her anyway.
This is like nollywood acted out in real life.
Rita's family could not be traced. Read again.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Chubhie: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Seriously And you believed that? Puleeease!
What i believe is that everyone is arguing for a piece of Neds's money. Regina's mum probably wanted to chop alone. This is not fair considering how hard buhari has made nigeria to be.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Tchange1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like to hear the end story.
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chubhie:

What i believe is that everyone is arguing for a piece of Neds's money. Regina's mum probably wanted to chop alone. This is not fair considering how hard buhari has made nigeria to be.

cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by sonofElElyon: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
for reasons best known to her mum is more like it

Barryseal:
Truth be told, Regina's father has no right to receive her dowry if he hasn't paid the bride price of Rita, Regina's mother. As a matter of fact, Regina's traditional marriage could be void, since her mother's marriage rite is non existent.
I only fault Regina for not acknowledging her father, with reasons best known to her anyway.
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by DSoj(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Anyone that thinks or believe this Regina loves this man Ned is a BIG FOOOOOOOOOL
The man Ned Nwoko wil be stupendously FOOOOLISH to think the girl loves him.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Sparkle777(f): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nobody talked about them all these years,now that a billionaire is around, all rats and vermin are coming up.
To those that practically hate Regina,pls drink cold water and mind ur business. So they said about Bianca and Ojukwu, the Eleganza billionaire and much more couples. Stop wishing her and the marriage evil, its their choice. Even though I may not like it,I just wish them the best.
As for the dead beat dad, I never heard of u all these years, I heard Gina's mom gave u a jeep to shut ur mouth,after all, u have never been in their lives as such. Better be quiet and enjoy the scraps offered to u. Don't come and be forming original Dad.
As for the nyash lickers that would want to eat my sheet under me, just move along,we're all entitled to our opinions.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by baby124: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Na wa oooo. Uncle no be your pikin now. Mind your own compound ooo. Let Regina’s dad talk and leave it alone. Ned is not really interested in cultural requirements as he’s only interested in fucking Regina till she’s 21 or 22 and, he will discard her with a few kids to find the nearest little girl. Don’t you see how strange the traditional marriage was? Very rushed and chaotic.

As for Regina’s mum, Na your daughter Dey reign now, make sure you enjoy well during her reign. Ned will never respect you as an in-law. Don’t think he’s stupid! He’s a wicked predator and he knows what he’s doing. He knows the right thing to do but he’s following along because he just wan chop your daughter. He can only marry her traditionally and will discard her once he is done. I hope you really have access to the money you expected now that you have married her off!

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by ehissi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Barryseal:
Truth be told, Regina's father has no right to receive her dowry if he hasn't paid the bride price of Rita, Regina's mother. As a matter of fact, Regina's traditional marriage could be void, since her mother's marriage r8ite is non existent.

Like Uncle Tony asked, who will they pay it to? Who is here father, mother, her ummuna?

It appears she herself isnt tied or known to her family, plus shacking up with jude and having 4 kids?

Why didnt her people raise issues with that, if they truly existed?
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Mutemenot(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a fool.
Commit suicide for what?

You people and your wicked devilish minds.

Forward it to your useless husband... Ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Barryseal: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Rita's family could not be traced. Read again.
Then he should forget about collecting Regina's bride price. He's just like a sperm donor.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Barryseal: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
ehissi:

Like Uncle Tony asked, who will they pay it to? Who is here father, mother, her ummuna?

It appears she herself isnt tied or known to her family, plus shacking up with jude and having 4 kids?

Why didnt her people raise issues with that, if they truly existed?

As a matter of fact, he doesn't have a recognized union with Regina's mom based on customary law, he is not entitled to receive bride prize for Regina.
He was just a sperm donor technically speaking. That's customary law going by Igbo and anioma tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by wingmanII: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chubhie:

barrister jude said he searched everywhere but couldn't locate her parents to pay bride price.

In Igbo tradition, if you didn't pay the bride price for a woman, you have no claim over her children. No excuses.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
SlyIg:
When will all these stop na.
This little girl has sacrificed herself so that her family can finally exit poverty for life.
Dear Uncles, leave them alone.
Poverty is not a sweet thing mbok.

So exiting poverty and make mockery of her father bah So exiting poverty to shut his father out of all the show isn't??.

Can you pray that one of your sibling did this to your father I guess No. Pls leave money, money out of this madness it's wrong and it's wrong to shut her father out of all the arrangement no matter what is her father offense ok.

Nwoko himself is a stupid man a very useless elder. A real elder who knows tradition and respect should have at least have some sort of relationship or talk with Reg father as per his engaging his daughter but when a man is undercover paedophile he can do anything and that is exactly the ugly alien looking Nwoko has done.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by JubrinElSudan: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
I had migraine reading this. Tufia!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Chubhie: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
DSoj:
Anyone that thinks or believe this Regina loves this man Ned is a BIG FOOOOOOOOOL
The man Ned Nwoko wil be stupendously FOOOOLISH to think the girl loves him.
Ned has got nothing to worry about cos he has traditionally insured his latest acquisition before the fiery gods of asaba.
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by sevunteen(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
missimelda01:
I had difficulty reading all of that Kai!

Summary pleaseeee

Very nonsense script... They were just writing nonsense. To construct better paragraph na problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.