Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service (601 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by Masterrhymes: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Come worship with the God of Vengeance tomorrow.

God bless you as you come and come with an expectation.

Jesus is Lord

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oSJpYXaeRWF3D-hY7TahzOmggT-sGZw9/view?usp=drivesdk

If you can't make it to Canaanland or any of our church branches worldwide you can worship with us online https://shoutcastmedia.com › domiradio
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by dollytino4real(f): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2019
those that will not let Nigeria rest will be laid to rest
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
This same Oyedepo was in this country when Boko Haram started and flourished. When they started burning and bombing churches he got police protection for the churches. Why did he enact vengeance on them and why are police and army protecting the churches? He's god no get power again?

Vengeance my foot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by malvisguy212: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
LordReed. the op did not even mentioned boko haram or killing, but you atheists will just rush to attack pastor, any word a pastor say, there must be critics.

one thing I know, religion or no religion, human will still killed themselves as long as there is quest for power. the Soviet union are mostly atheists , yet they killed themselves. man let alone will chose death instead of life.

would there be suffering in this world if everyone followed the teaching of JESUS CHRIST ? "Blessed are the peacemakers ... love your enemies ... bless those who curse you ... turn the other cheek ..."

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by Goshen360(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2019
What I understand from scripture is, there is nothing like covenant day of vengeance as it is being preached by Oyedepo.....it's all mental gymnastics. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by 50power: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by LordReed(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
LordReed. the op did not even mentioned boko haram or killing, but you atheists will just rush to attack pastor, any word a pastor say, there must be critics.

one thing I know, religion or no religion, human will still killed themselves as long as there is quest for power. the Soviet union are mostly atheists , yet they killed themselves. man let alone will chose death instead of life.

would there be suffering in this world if everyone followed the teaching of JESUS CHRIST ? "Blessed are the peacemakers ... love your enemies ... bless those who curse you ... turn the other cheek ..."

It is amazing how you guys stubbornly refuse to put 2 and 2 to arrive at 4, instead you either don't put it together or you arrive at 6. SMH.

Someone is preaching god of vengeance but he has police protection, meaning the so called god of vengeance doesn't do jackshit. You can keep living in delusion if you wish but I will tell you straight up the emperor has no clothes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2019
LordReed:
This same Oyedepo was in this country when Boko Haram started and flourished. When they started burning and bombing churches he got police protection for the churches. Why did he enact vengeance on them and why are police and army protecting the churches? He's god no get power again?

Vengeance my foot.
after the chibok girls kidnapping, the amount of security men in canaanland was ridiculous, you will think you entered aso rock.

I started to whether why we had to pray for 13 hours for God's support

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Queenkofoworola:
after the chibok girls kidnapping, the amount of security men in canaanland was ridiculous, you will think you entered as rock.

I started to whether why we had to pray for 13 hours for God's support

If only that was what it took many people would gladly do it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by Masterrhymes: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2019
I see your views and you can go on and on because you are getting enough materials to defend your point. God bless you for that.

But let us not turn the role of the church to the role of the government as you believe the church is superficial enough to start taking both roles but no not yet.

Now are you saying there is no vengeance advantage for the Christians according to the Bible? If there is an advantage for those that worship lesser gods what makes a Christian to not take advantage of his authority?

More to this I see your attack is on person and little on the message, but don't you think it will be your advantage to be a born again Christian and leave than to leave this world and meet God that you go around to mock, how do you think you will face him? I think it's would be best if you don't even mock God anywhere he is been praised than to go where he is been praised and whip your opinions because a trailer is on its lane and doesn't hurt you until you enter it's way. Mocking the truth can never change the truth, know that.

God bless you
LordReed:

Vengeance my foot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Masterrhymes:
I see your views and you can go on and on because you are getting enough materials to defend your point. God bless you for that.

But let us not turn the role of the church to the role of the government as you believe the church is superficial enough to start taking both roles but no not yet.

Now are you saying there is no vengeance advantage for the Christians according to the Bible? If there is an advantage for those that worship lesser gods what makes a Christian to not take advantage of his authority?

More to this I see your attack is on person and little on the message, but don't you think it will be your advantage to be a born again Christian and leave than to leave this world and meet God that you go around to mock, how do you think you will face him? I think it's would be best if you don't even mock God anywhere he is been praised than to go where he is been praised and whip your opinions because a trailer is on its lane and doesn't hurt you until you enter it's way. Mocking the truth can never change the truth, know that.

God bless you

Have you heard the story of the emperor with no clothes? That is exactly what is going on here. Oyedepo says there is a god of vengeance but we don't see it anywhere that really matters but you want to keep saying the emperor's clothes are fabulous when he is actually naked. You go on right ahead, I will say it as often as i feel like it, the emperor has no clothes.

As for what happens after death. Tell me how concerned are you that the muslims are correct and you will be the one condemned? How about the Hindus, are you concerned they are correct? There are so many religions the possibility that any of them is the correct one is equally spread. You don't have a better claim to being right about what happens after death than a Muslim or a Hindi. If none of you are correct, I stand a better chance because I will be able to claim my skepticism was reasonable while you will be damned to the god's hell for believing in a false god.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by Masterrhymes: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
I see you are obsessed with God that you go where he is been discussed to whip your opinions and tell people he doesn't exist and wonder why many believe he does and telling us you know better. Focus here is your obsession with God, it means you are half way there because people that are obsessed go the mile when they find what they are looking for. Oyedepo came from a background like yours that did not believe in God and see where it has taken him such that you know him and worry about him but he doesn't know you. Continue searching, you will find. Stay safe
LordReed:

Have you heard the story of the emperor with no clothes? That is exactly what is going on here. Oyedepo says there is a god of vengeance but we don't see it anywhere that really matters but you want to keep saying the emperor's clothes are fabulous when he is actually naked. You go on right ahead, I will say it as often as i feel like it, the emperor has no clothes.

As for what happens after death. Tell me how concerned are you that the muslims are correct and you will be the one condemned? How about the Hindus, are you concerned they are correct? There are so many religions the possibility that any of them is the correct one is equally spread. You don't have a better claim to being right about what happens after death than a Muslim or a Hindi. If none of you are correct, I stand a better chance because I will be able to claim my skepticism was reasonable while you will be damned to the god's hell for believing in a false god.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Masterrhymes:
I see you are obsessed with God that you go where he is been discussed to whip your opinions and tell people he doesn't exist and wonder why many believe he does and telling us you know better. Focus here is your obsession with God, it means you are half way there because people that are obsessed go the mile when they find what they are looking for. Oyedepo came from a background like yours that did not believe in God and see where it has taken him such that you know him and worry about him but he doesn't know you. Continue searching, you will find. Stay safe

Bwahahaha! You are welcome to whatever delusion makes you sleep well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service by EdiskyHarry: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Cause Of Insecurity In Nigeria - Primate Ayodele / Christianity Is Leading Kanye West Into Confusion – Daddy Freeze (photo) / What A Very Popular Atheist Boldly Put Out In Public On 15 Feb 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.