Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven (284 Views)

Women Of Today Will Hardly Make Heaven / If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Christmasdon(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2019
I THINK A VOICE SPOKE TO ME CONCERNING THOSE WHO STAY COMFORTABLY IN THEIR HOUSES WITH AIR CONDITIONERS, HENCE, NOURISHING THE FLESH. CHURCHES WHO USE AIR CONDITIONERS SHOULD DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. WE SHOULD USE CEILING OR STANDING FANS IT IS OK. GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY ABOUT NOURISHING THE EARTHLY FLESH, LET'S NOURISH OUR SOUL WITH THE WORD OF GOD. I LOVE GOD.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2019
No b everybody wey get fone and dey online head correct sha

2 Likes

Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by blackpanthar: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2019
so to you FLESH is the same as SKIN abi?

you need to join a bible based church so you learn the rudiments of God's word. Stop listening to voices that tell you things that are not accurate with the scriptures. abeg o

Christmasdon:
I THINK A VOICE SPOKE TO ME CONCERNING THOSE WHO STAY COMFORTABLY IN THEIR HOUSES WITH AIR CONDITIONERS, HENCE, NOURISHING THE FLESH. CHURCHES WHO USE AIR CONDITIONERS SHOULD DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. WE SHOULD USE CEILING OR STANDING FANS IT IS OK. GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY ABOUT NOURISHING THE EARTHLY FLESH, LET'S NOURISH OUR SOUL WITH THE WORD OF GOD. I LOVE GOD.

(1) (Reply)

US Prediction On Buhari As President / Astral Projection Explained: Sleep Paralysis And The Demonic Realm / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Fatoyinbo’s Alleged Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.