Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? (2705 Views)

Meet General Muhammadu Buhari Look Alike / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Extreme? Twins Spend £130,000 On Bre*st Implants, Surgeries To Look More Alike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by goodguy(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2007
I've been on Wikipedia now for about 2 hours reading different articles; you know all those hyperlinked texts, I just keep opening and reading one upon another.  Eventually, I came across an article about 'look-alikes' and I found it really intriguing and interesting.  A very remarkable one is Steve Sires who is a Bill Gates look-alike.  Suzzy Kennedy is also another outstanding look-alike of Marilyn Monroe.

So I was wondering if any Nairalander is a look-alike of any known celebrity(-ies).

Anyone??
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 8:41pm On May 05, 2007
I love this thread . . sounds interesting

Well i've been told i look like lots of people, so don't really know who to go with. But i'll be back when more people have had a name or two wink

Nice thread once again, thats what i call fun . .

Some who feel for it, can also post their pics so we the audience can agree or disagree lol grin
This will be so much fun!!! Thumbs up bro  wink

BUT NO LIES PLEASE!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2007
hmmm

lol
@topic hi goodguy
i have been told mary j
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by goodguy(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2007
@ cute-ass:

Thanks for appreciating the thread.

@ sisimose:

Do you mean Mary Jane or Mary J. Blige?

@ topic:

I forgot to add that you should endeavour to upload your pics too (if you don't mind) so that we can really believe you.

Many thanks!
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisishame(f): 10:24pm On May 05, 2007
goodguy:

@ cute-ass:

@ sisimose:

Do you mean Mary Jane or Mary J. Blige?

ROFLMSAO!!!!!

I will die, please don't kill me. abeg,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by goodguy(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2007
Pardon?
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2007
goodguy  ignore THAT^

I MEANT bLIGE  so i have been told  smiley (if you must see contact my yim)

sorry no way am i putting my pic on this forum not with stalkers about sorry good guy. I had it in my profile for ages but took it off, since all the SISIs were born, if you have not noticed we have one clown entertaining us calling herself one sisi or the other becos she can't stand me grin . lol well lets just look and laff for now my dear.

Back to topic thanks
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ikamefa(f): 8:29pm On May 06, 2007
been told i look like Brandy a couple of times cheesy

post ma pix? nahhh soweeeeeeee!
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 1:09am On May 07, 2007
dont blame you my dear
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 1:12am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

goodguy ignore THAT^

I MEANT bLIGE so i have been told smiley (if you must see contact my yim)

sorry no way am i putting my pic on this forum not with stalkers about sorry good guy. I had it in my profile for ages but took it off, since all the SISIs were born, if you have not noticed we have one clown entertaining us calling herself one sisi or the other because she can't stand me grin . lol well lets just look and laff for now my dear.

Niaraland is filled with so much drama.
So you were made fun of because the person didn't like You?
WoW!! This is strange, what did you do to deserve such treatment

@topic
Janet Jackson, everyone says I look exactly like her,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 1:16am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

goodguy ignore THAT^

I MEANT bLIGE so i have been told smiley (if you must see contact my yim)

sorry no way am i putting my pic on this forum not with stalkers about sorry good guy. I had it in my profile for ages but took it off, since all the SISIs were born, if you have not noticed we have one clown entertaining us calling herself one sisi or the other because she can't stand me grin . lol well lets just look and laff for now my dear.

Back to topic thanks
We need a pic to proof you like Mary J Blige

If you look like her damn u are UGLY then because i don't think she's pretty at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Laughing my nice ass off Mary J Blige my feet

@the topic
Well i don't look like anyone expect like my Sweet Loving Mother kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 07, 2007
i hear i look like brandy but the finer version, cheesy
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 1:18am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

We need a pic to proof you like Mary J Blige

If you look like her damn u are UGLY then because i don't think she's pretty at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Laughing my nice ass off Mary J Blige my feet

@the topic
Well i don't look like anyone expect like my Sweet Loving Mother kiss kiss kiss

that's cool, what's ugly to you is beautiful to another, that's what makes the world go round, our differences.  kiss

P.s
it's no secret who you really are, so since seun banned you all you do is create new usernames , well whatever makes you happy as they say, must have alot of time on your hands. 3 usernames ,1 thread God you are killing me here with laughter lmaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by Nobody: 1:20am On May 07, 2007
brandy is not ugly at all, am a fan
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 1:20am On May 07, 2007
no not you much babe , brandy is beautiful
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 1:26am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

P.s
it's no secret who you really are, so since seun banned you all you do is create new usernames , well whatever makes you happy as they say, must have alot of time on your hands. 3 usernames ,1 thread God you are killing me here with laughter lmaooooooooooooooooooo

What is all this crap?
I thought you said above that people were saying unpleasant things about you. how come now you are instigating another war of words?

Listen, we CANNOT all like each other, neither can we all get along, but we Unfortunately, we have all live on earth.

@loverboobs,
Please shed some light on all this drama, am not in the mood for any misunderstandings.
thanks all,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 1:31am On May 07, 2007
@ TattleTale

I'm so so sorry your fun was ruined, but thats nairaland for you a land of fun and a land of DRAMA. Don't worry the fun always goes on for those who aren't easily beaten, hope you're with me here

Because no matter how you try, it just cannot be avoided. A survival of the strongest wink

@ impersonificator

Now if you are who i think you are, then i'm totally dissappointed in you angry
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 1:53am On May 07, 2007
cute-ass:

@ impersonificator

Now if you are who i think you are, then i'm totally dissappointed in you angry
Who do you think i am and however i was joking with you cute-ass so just stop. damn angry angry
Anyway send me an IM whenever u get the chance. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 1:56am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Who do you think i am and however i was joking with you cute-ass so just stop. damn angry angry
Anyway send me an IM whenever u get the chance. tongue tongue tongue

I'll do just that, and you'll be answering to the boss (moi) tongue i'm at work, so no IM access, so later

@ topic/ goodguy

BTW just noticed you never mentioned if you looked like anyone or not tongue
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:17am On May 07, 2007
hmm you seem to know this impersonator cute -ass, interesting development. smiley

i thought you said once you are a peace loving person, so why are you here with the cloak and dagger friendship . with someone who obviouly came here to start problem?
For the record i am not bothered or anything, just thought i should voice it
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 2:26am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

hmm you seem to know this impersonator cute -ass, interesting development. smiley

Get a life

i thought you said once you are a peace loving person, so why are you here with the cloak and dagger friendship . with someone who obviouly came here to start problem?
Sisimose leave my gurl alone abi what your freaking problem self, what is your business if she know who i am.
I can see you are really, why don't you do something useful with you time instead of stalking people around the thread.
I can here to relax so I don’t need all this drama you are looking for.
So I want you to Fu Ck OFF!!!!! DAMN
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:28am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Get a life
Sisimose leave my girl alone abi what your freaking problem self, what is your business if she know who i am.
I can see you are really, why don't you do something useful with you time instead of stalking people around the thread.
I can here to relax so I don’t need all this drama you are looking for.
So I want you to Fu Ck OFF!!!!! DAMN

NOTED AND IGNORED FOR NOW
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

so this DICK head hasnt relent on her effort in insulting, what a sad life u gat girl/boy/both
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:35am On May 07, 2007
lol who you talking to Ayefele
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 2:38am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

lol who you talking to Ayefele
who does it imply to?
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 2:39am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

so this DICK head hasnt relent on her effort in insulting, what a sad life u gat girl/boy/both

ROFLMSAO!!!

Nairaland, an epitome of drama and fun
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:40am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

who does it imply to?
well i take it not to be me, as we don't know each other . Goodnite
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 2:41am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

lol too bad she's never gonna change angry angry foolish woman
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 2:41am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

ROFLMSAO!!!

Nairaland, an epitome of drama and fun
the drama happens everywhere and anywhere, u can join the multitude,
sisimose:

well i take it not to be me, as we don't know each other . Goodnite

Have a nice night
LoVeBoOBS:

lol too bad she's never going to change angry angry foolish woman
lollololol, LMAO, u funny men
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 2:48am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

And i stand on it, I'M A PEACE LOVING PERSON and i'm sure every other person is too if not pushed to the edge.

Something about her made me recognise her . So yes i figured out who it was, now is that the definition of a trouble-maker??
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:54am On May 07, 2007
smiling************** no it is not the definition of a trouble maker at all.
@cute
Anyway hopefully seun will put an end to all the multiple name users across the board. It is getting boring now. Nothing to do with you dear. The other members can enjoy the site without the senseless goings-on smiley]]]

HOPEFULY THE TOPIC CAN CONTINUE
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 2:55am On May 07, 2007
cute-ass:

And i stand on it, I'M A PEACE LOVING PERSON and i'm sure every other person is too if not pushed to the edge.

Something about her made me recognise her . So yes i figured out who it was, now is that the definition of a trouble-maker??
Why are you even wasting your time preaching to her grin grin grin all she want is some attention and she got it

(1) (2) (3)

Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World / Jaiz Bank Corporate Account For Non Interest Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.