Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? (2709 Views)

Meet General Muhammadu Buhari Look Alike / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Extreme? Twins Spend £130,000 On Bre*st Implants, Surgeries To Look More Alike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 2:57am On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Why are you even wasting your time preaching to her grin grin grin all she want is some attention and she got it

noted and ignored for now wink

HOPEFULY THE TOPIC CAN CONTINUE wink
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 2:57am On May 07, 2007
@Sisi
have been reading a few of your posts after you malicously accused me of being someone else, and all I have read from your writing is strictly " reporting this and reporting that"
C'mon child, you act like my 5 yr old niece at the playground, reporting her friends because she wasn't allowed to borrow their toys.

Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@topic

cute ass, who is your look alike?
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:01am On May 07, 2007
@topic
some people say BEYONCE because am sexy, some say FERGIe because i gat hips ,some say KESHIA COLE because i gat huge balls

don't even know who my look like is
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 3:03am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@topic
cute ass, who is your look alike?

Many have said different things at different points in time . . that i smile like this person, walk like that person, facilally look like this person.

But still to put up my list . . but still want to be anonymous to my friends here lol, The list might give them a clue

So not yet wink

Who do you look like??
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 3:06am On May 07, 2007
Well i like more like Janet jackson with my nose and lips but i have the ass of J-lo but the boobs like kelly price cheesy cheesy
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 3:07am On May 07, 2007
IS IT NOT FUNNY THAT TATTLE TALE,LOVEBOOBS SEEM TO BE SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN PAGE?LOL WELL WELL WELL IF IT ISN'T THIEFOFHEARTS HERSELF, OR IS IT NEELSEL, WHO EVER IT IS, I'LL ADDRESS ALL YOUR ALIASES AT ONCE , OH WAIT WAIT IT COULD BE REDLIPS ALL SAME PERSON? WHO KNOWS, I WAS TOLD YOU ACTUALLY USED TO RAISE HELL, NOW THAT YOU ARE BEING REPORTED FOR YOUR ABUSIVE AND VILE POSTS, YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD AND CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS. IF THIS IN ITSELF IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
YOU SEEM TO BE REALLY UPSET AT BEING BANNED AND NOW , DECIDED TO WRECK YOUR REVENGE LOL BY CREATING THESE USERNAMES TO START SILLY FIGHTS, ONES I WILL NOT LOWER MYSELF TO GET INTO.

AGAIN I WILL NOT STOP REPORTING YOU AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS FORUM IS THEIRS AND CAN CURSE AT OTHER USERS, WILLYNILLY, NOT A CHANCE DARLINGS. I STARTED THIS FORUM WITH ONE USERNAME AND NEVER BEEN BANNED, WHY? COS YOU CAN ACTUALLY DISCUSS WITH OUT ABUSE. PERIOD.

@ayefele
who might you be i wonder lol lmao , dont answer i know

PS
ALL YOUR ABUSE HAVE BEEN REPORTED , YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY RIGHT? grin
AND DONT EXPECT A REPLY I AM OFF TO MY BED. HAVE FUN TILL TOMORROW cheesy

SO YOU HAVE YOUR FUN, BY TOMORROW THIS NEW USER NAME YOU CREATED WILL BE DEAD , THEN YOU CAN COME AT ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SILLY NAME, BUT I WON'T PROMISE AN EXCHANGE OF CURSES .
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

THIS FORUM WITH ONE USERNAME AND NEVER BEEN BANNED, WHY? COS YOU CAN ACTUALLY DISCUSS WITH OUT ABUSE. PERIOD.
yea right,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 3:12am On May 07, 2007
@Sisimose,
Maybe if you rewrite your gibberish in lower caps I would be able to read and thus ease you of your obvious misery,  Until such time, go read a book,  " green eggs and ham" or "There's a wocket in my pocket" would definitely assist you in your connotation department. Ta Ta,

PS. I can definitely see you have a "thingy" for Thiefofhearts and Neelsel, wow,  just curious, are you gay

PS. Of course you won't be banned, and we ALL know why.
Funny how you constantly accuses others of being vile, when you yourself do exactly the same thing. Go to bed and pray hard, your sick soul needs prayers///
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 3:15am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

yea right,
Actually she right there because she has never been banned, U KNOW Y? Because sisimose is the nairaland police who report to seun to save her own ass. Scary cat don’t wanna be banned because I know for sure her life will be miserable with NL. unemployed amateurish uglyass wanna be Mary J Blige

@sisimose
Stop calling my freaking name !!!!!!!GOSH sorry i don't do girls
Get a life woman
Enroll youself back to school because your english is terrible
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:15am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Sisimose,
Maybe if you rewrite your gibberish in lower caps I would be able to read and thus ease you of your obvious misery, Until such time, go read a book, " green eggs and ham" or "There's a wocket in my pocket" would definitely assist you in your connotation department. Ta Ta,

PS. I can definitely see you have a "thingy" for Thiefofhearts and Neelsel, wow, just curious, are you gay
kai, abeg no kill me with laughther men, oh my gosh, GAY ke
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ikamefa(f): 3:17am On May 07, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na wah oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 3:24am On May 07, 2007
@Ikamefe.
I had to ask, toddler keeps irritating me, if you know what I mean? cheesy wink
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:25am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Ikamefe.
I had to ask, toddler keeps irritating me, if you know what I mean? cheesy wink
hahahahahahahhahahaha, lmao, men u gat real jokes,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 3:29am On May 07, 2007
@cute ass,
Janet Jackson, that's who I look like and this is NO lie o,

@Iyefele,
men some people just don't know when it's time to throw away their pacifiers, gosh!!
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 3:32am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@cute ass,
Janet Jackson, that's who I look like and this is NO lie o,
U be original # one thief sha how can you like look Janet if I look like her so that mean you and I look alike, OH HELL NO tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:34am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

@Iyefele,
men some people just don't know when it's time to throw away their pacifiers, gosh!!
wont be amazed if u are a Lady-dude
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 3:35am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

wont be amazed if u are a Lady-dude

101% hole here, absolutely NO pole,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 3:37am On May 07, 2007
TattleTale:

101% hole here, absolutely NO pole,
just curious my bad then hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by acidrop(f): 3:55am On May 07, 2007
peeps reckon i look like keisha from sugarbabes, lol, do i? undecided
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by Ndipe(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2007
I was accosted by a lady once at the mall, who mistakenly thought I was his cousin in the caribbean Island.
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by RedLips3(f): 11:03pm On May 07, 2007
sisimose:

IS IT NOT FUNNY THAT TATTLE TALE,LOVEBOOBS SEEM TO BE SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN PAGE?LOL WELL WELL WELL IF IT ISN'T THIEFOFHEARTS HERSELF, OR IS IT NEELSEL, WHO EVER IT IS, I'LL ADDRESS ALL YOUR ALIASES AT ONCE , OH WAIT WAIT IT COULD BE REDLIPS ALL SAME PERSON? WHO KNOWS, I WAS TOLD YOU ACTUALLY USED TO RAISE HELL, NOW THAT YOU ARE BEING REPORTED FOR YOUR ABUSIVE AND VILE POSTS, YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD AND CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS. IF THIS IN ITSELF IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
YOU SEEM TO BE REALLY UPSET AT BEING BANNED AND NOW , DECIDED TO WRECK YOUR REVENGE LOL BY CREATING THESE USERNAMES TO START SILLY FIGHTS, ONES I WILL NOT LOWER MYSELF TO GET INTO.

AGAIN I WILL NOT STOP REPORTING YOU AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS FORUM IS THEIRS AND CAN CURSE AT OTHER USERS, WILLYNILLY, NOT A CHANCE DARLINGS. I STARTED THIS FORUM WITH ONE USERNAME AND NEVER BEEN BANNED, WHY? COS YOU CAN ACTUALLY DISCUSS WITH OUT ABUSE. PERIOD.

@ayefele
who might you be i wonder lol lmao , don't answer i know

PS
ALL YOUR ABUSE HAVE BEEN REPORTED , YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY RIGHT? grin
AND DONT EXPECT A REPLY I AM OFF TO MY BED. HAVE FUN TILL TOMORROW cheesy

SO YOU HAVE YOUR FUN, BY TOMORROW THIS NEW USER NAME YOU CREATED WILL BE DEAD , THEN YOU CAN COME AT ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SILLY NAME, BUT I WON'T PROMISE AN EXCHANGE OF CURSES .

Sisi, what is wrong with you?

Do you think I really care that much about you to create numerous names? That's how you went off in David's blog claiming that I'm Sisi-Ho and wrote all that nasty stuff while pretending to be all "nice and mature" on Nairaland. Most people have read it and now know the kind of hypocrite that you are.

You're so ridiculous. Sorry to break this to you but you have MANY enemies on Nairaland so no I'm not the one behind the sisi names. Who they are should be VERY apparent to you since all you do is report them anyway.

The fact that I am TOH is no secret to anyone. However this is my only other name and it wasnt made for you, don't flatter yourself. You don't mean anything to me. All you do is go around licking the behinds of the Naira land boys while running your mouth at the girls. Abi your cow rearer Hausa husband isnt enough for you?

Either way, all those other people are other enemies of yours, has nothing to do with me so get your facts straight by all means. I wont deny that I have found all this craziness to be quite amusing though.

Did you notice that all this nonsense didnt start til you came around with your rat-like behavior, so really who is the one with the problem?

I beg you, don't bring me into your wahala. Whenever I've had an problem ith you, I've never hesitated in telling you unlike a certain person who hid under anonymous and fake names while destroying other people's blogs with petty nonsense. ring a bell?

Go read a book or something, k? joo. Ciao
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by neelsel(f): 11:22pm On May 07, 2007
@Sisimose,
So I see you have done it AGAIN,  Your mouth got you into yet another pot of hot water.  Girl let it be, I tried warning you on numerous occassions that Sisi-ho, sisi-stingy, and all the other sisi's were names used to humiliate you for your obvious dysfunctional demeanor. And YES, they were all different individuals,  Individuals whom you rattled on without any merit.

Please quit this demeaning decorium,it is sickening. STOP picking fights then running to the Admin, it is NOT that serious.

If only you would change your disposition, then you and others would get along,but until you desist from this "slavish" mentality, the running of Nairaland would forever be chaotic.

Now I suggested earlier on that reading is a great way to spend your spare time. PLEASE read, it developes the mind, and remember a Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

PS. Even a bat knows who Sisi-ho and Tattle tale is
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 11:30pm On May 07, 2007
Sisimose when is seun going to realize that you are the main problem behind the down fall of this forum. angry angry angry

sisimose aka Nairaland police cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi your cow rearer Hausa husband isnt enough for you?
shocked shocked shocked Langhing my nice ass off, Oh Lard see your life, Shame unto you. See how people are making fun of your husband embarassed embarassed embarassed if i were you do you, do you know what i will do? i will never come back to Nairaland again and never look back.

@sisimose
I still got that trash you wrote on david blog claiming to be UChe how foolish was that.
I didn't realize Uche and Sista were friends grin grin grin dummy that was another clue to say u were sismose.

SISIMOSE AKA UCHE.
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by goodguy(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2007
My God, My God, what has happened to this thread? embarassed

Ladies, Ladies, calm down please.

@cute-ass:  My dad is not a celebrity. grin

@Red_Lips:  Whose look-alike are you?
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 11:39pm On May 07, 2007
I have the face of Angie stone but the pretty version with some nice Juicy plump lips kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 11:40pm On May 07, 2007
goodguy:

@cute-ass: My dad is not a celebrity. grin

LMAO @goodguy

Does your dad have to be a celebrity for you to look like one?

If yes . . then why the thread in the first place?? or did anybody tell you Janet Jackson was their mum? Or that Kelly Rowland is their elder sister

Please ooh, don't cause the downfall of your own thread wink
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by goodguy(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2007
You miss the point, cute-ass.

When I started this thread, I asked if any Nairalander was a look-alike of any known celebrity. Then you later went ahead to ask me who I look like, which of course, is my father alone, who isn't a celebrity. Geddit? wink
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by cuteass1(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2007
goodguy:

You miss the point, cute-ass.

When I started this thread, I asked if any Nairalander was a look-alike of any known celebrity. Then you later went ahead to ask me who I look like, which of course, is my father alone, who isn't a celebrity. Geddit? wink

YEA , , i geddit wink

Ok then, let me rephraze my question. .

*clears throat*
my dearest goodguy, whose look-alike (i mean celebrity) are you?? wink

Hope that was better cheesy
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

I have the face of Angie stone but the pretty version with some nice Juicy red lips kiss kiss kiss
in some seconds from now, ur secret would be wide open,
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by RedLips3(f): 11:53pm On May 07, 2007
oh sorry goodguy, I don't look like any celebrity. I wasnt going to reply this thread as I had no reason to. I just had to straighten a few things with mama mose. Kinda tired of the slander.

when i was a kid my friends useed to say i looked like deedee from what's happening but i think it was more because of her sharp tongue.  wink
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 11:56pm On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

in some seconds from now, your secret would be wide open,
Secret cheesy cheesy cheesy, first of all a blind who know who i am without telling them, so i will advice your shinning bobo ass to shrapppppppppp your stingy mouth angry angry angry.
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by ayefele200(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Secret cheesy cheesy cheesy, first of all a blind who know who i am without telling them, so i will advice your shinning bobo ass to shrapppppppppp your stingy mouth angry angry angry.
damn boi, u need to register @ the REHAB, some senses needs to be knocked into ur empty medulla, well i dont wanna start any feud,but if u choose to be my guest then, (SHINNING BOBO ASS TO SHARRAPP YOUR STINGY MOUTH)Boi this is wack men,

(1) (2) (3)

For Ur Oncoming Exam Gce (private),neco,idpm & Iccn Runs, D Runs Is Available / Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World / What Month Of The Year Has The Highest Number Of Birthday Celebrant On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.