Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success (33647 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / The Tools You Need To Become A Really Successful Businessman/businesswoman / 5 Secrets Of A Successful Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by ngea5: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lifestone:
I completely agree. Fighting all fights will beat you down and line you up for defeat.
exactly
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Chicastle: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Horlartunes:
Abbey
Oso
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by spiritedtete: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
He is saying too much "sef"

"Just find yourself and find your purpose..."

If your can't find your purpose... Get purpose and focus on it..

Keep the nail on wall .. and start hitting the hammer on it...

And when the wall seem to hard for the nail to panetrate continue... Get logic (wisdom) on how to penetrate the wall.. don't leave that wall if you know and sure there is something at the end of it.

But the most important to to seek for in life is Wisdom.

And you get it by being patient!

3 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by bluefilm: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
If only our ever wailing ipod brothers will learn to stop 'fighting' buhari and start minding their own businesses...
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I know one on this forum who is either successful or on track to become successful just by two distinction;
* his moniker
*the content of his post

You don't have time for unnecessary mockery and vulgarity if you are consumed by your dreams or the workings of your vision. A man on mission is like a piece of a moving machine. A part of you don't rest until a cycle of motion is completed. Rifrafs have got so much time to coin and brand stupidity. It is cheap.

Richdad

Mention the person so that others can learn from him or her.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Kenmatt(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Some things are "sweeter" said than done.

The bottom line is "fight".

Life is a war field.
You have to fight like you're in a battle field.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by sundaygray(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Doesn't mean shit
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lifestone:
I completely agree. Infighting all fights will beat you down and line you up for defeat.
Mmmmnnnnn
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by mohbobo: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Barka de sallah to our Muslim brothers
.. God bless u ma broda.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Topshow4real: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
But I get defeated and heartbroken each time I fight with bet9ja virtual league.

I'm in pains, sifia pains right now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by lonelydora: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
EmagNig:
A Facebook entrepreneur has shared details of his encounter with a successful Nigerian business who revealed to him his personal secret to success.

The man identified as Adesanya Abiodun, in his post, talked about his meeting with the unnamed business man and what he mentioned about his personal secret to success is worth knowing.

Read below:

I once met a very successful business man and I asked him to share his secret with me.

He smiled and said to me..
I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me…
I stopped fighting over unnecessary issues with my spouse…
I stopped fighting for attention…
I stopped fighting to meet up with public expectation…
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight…

“And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big”.

hmmmm very deep…

That was the day I gave up on small fights.
Some fights are not worth your time.

Fight to make your visions and dreams come alive!
Fight the good fight of faith!
Fight for your destiny not for your ego!

Entrepreneurs shouldn’t have time for unnecessary fights!
Visionaries don’t cluster their mind with nonsense bickering!

Always ask, what is this fight adding to my destiny, my goal, my progress?
In Life, people must fight you, they are fulfilling their mission you too must not be distracted in achieving your God’s giving purpose in life..

https://lailasnews.com/successful-nigerian-business-man-shares-his-personal-secret-to-success/

This is also how I succeeded

1 Like

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by gift2xl: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
The same talk
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
marcus001 I had to quote you here... anti spambot ban me in job section today for asking if that organization is a scam o..... Thank goodness for seeing ur reply at that thread...... because this morning I received a test from them for interview on Tuesday by 7.30am
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by jeff1607(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
I expected a more practical approach

1 Like

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yes is True, I experienced it and walahi it true, when I have not been in business am so agressive and I hate it when people insult me little or big, then I will only listen to your error speech than good one so that I can change it for you, but when I started business I never knew principle of how to have successfully business, until one day I red in one book " he who want to do business should ready to smile to people" and I think deeply if am always fighting with people who will buy my from me? And people around can bring progress to you and they are the one that can bring you down because they see you all they know your character once they start telling your costumers some of your character you might loose big costumers.

To cut it short easy character to successfully business are.

1. Always smiling even if you are sad, remember not everyone contribute to your fostration, mange and smile to every one Even if they insult you just smile don't respond with insult.

2. Know your biggest client ( costumers) try to hold on your biggest costumers make good relationship with them and always be there to satisfy them, always have gist with them and never gossip together with them to only your gist with them should be on how is marketing.

3. Don't too allow credit, don't allow people to always come and take your product free, always say no to those costumers with such habit.

4. Set goal for your business, always ready to update your business life is moving forward not backwards, always talk with those who always make progress in business ask them some questions from there you can achieve.

5. You should value all money, no small money always remember your money start reading from unit till thousand, so value both Kobo and thousand money.

6. Always keep records about your business, business without record can never imprees you, always have record for your business so that you can know how to trace your profile and lost.

7. See money on the face of everybody, my friend only what you should see on face of yours costumers is money, always ready to collect from them make your you don't lose them because if you lose one costumer you lose money be that ooo.

8. Always dress neat, even if your job is not allowed you to dress neat after work try and dress neat, people like those who always neat, if you always neat you will see more connection.

9. Always listen to your costumers even if you don't have interest in their talk. Try and give them attention.

10. Be honest to yourself and your costumers, honest earn you money and value. No matter what never sell bad things to your costumers don't lie to them.

Etc. Trust me with all this top you can go far. Am a small business owner I sell recharge card and food stuff like palm oil,bag of corn,soya beans,

In case you want to buy. Email me

Thank you.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by israelmao(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
One would have expected heavy network traffic on this important thread but never because many people wish to be successful but only few people work toward it.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by naijajobx: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kenmatt:
Some things are "sweeter" said than done.

The bottom line is "fight".

Life is a war field.
You have to fight like you're in a battle field.

Yes life is full of war. But ask yourself what type of war are you fighting? Is it the one that will tear your clothes or the one that will add to you clothes?

Remember fight tear cloth fight can also buy you cloth.

Example if you always fighting with knife,gun, bottle surely your clothes will tear.

But if you always fight with your intelligence and struggling with your colleagues in business, surely that will add to your clothes. My friend only fight you should engaged in is fight of wealth not bottle.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by aariwa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
EmagNig:
A Facebook entrepreneur has shared details of his encounter with a successful Nigerian business who revealed to him his personal secret to success.

The man identified as Adesanya Abiodun, in his post, talked about his meeting with the unnamed business man and what he mentioned about his personal secret to success is worth knowing.

Read below:

I once met a very successful business man and I asked him to share his secret with me.

“And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big”.

hmmmm very deep…

In Life, people must fight you, they are fulfilling their mission you too must not be distracted in achieving your God’s giving purpose in life..

https://lailasnews.com/successful-nigerian-business-man-shares-his-personal-secret-to-success/

Marry the wrong woman and you end up poor because she will use everyday quarrel to distract you from your focus in life
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Stillthebest: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is actually no secrete to success in my opinion. It is more of chances, wisdom, hardwork, time, and how to identify opportunities. But then, it takes a spirit beyond your discerning mind to identify opportunities this is why I mentioned TIME...

I have seen people who are wise and intelligent and yet can't build a house....

I have seen people who are hardworking and yet can't do more than feed their families.
I have seen people who had the same opportunities wit others yet couldn't make a thing out of it.

Having a midas touch is what is backed by powers above us.

Many successes have a lot to do with backgrounds. True, they say that you background is bad doesn't mean your back should be on the ground.

Background plays a major role may be about 76℅ successes if attributed to the background.

Check the background of business women and men who are successes, check political warriors and people in academics...

It is always hard for people with no education, no money-at-all, no infkuence-at-all background to climb up(not generalised though)

Because most people that know all the rules that work like Brian Tracy, who until then president Clinton gave him a house he couldn't afford one despite all the rules he wrote, don't really achieve much....

Most times success locates people who are less prepared.

So I believe all work according to a special grace gotten from a particular source.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by deavicky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
I yam not undastandin... Watin concern business with fight?
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by lebron7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
EmagNig:

Read below:

hmmmm very deep…

Is it just me or this have nothing to do with business
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by TechSpace02: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by karlboss: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Yes is True, I experienced it and walahi it true, when I have not been in business am so agressive and I hate it when people insult me little or big, then I will only listen to your error speech than good one so that I can change it for you, but when I started business I never knew principle of how to have successfully business, until one day I red in one book " he who want to do business should ready to smile to people" and I think deeply if am always fighting with people who will buy my from me? And people around can bring progress to you and they are the one that can bring you down because they see you all they know your character once they start telling your costumers some of your character you might loose big costumers.

To cut it short easy character to successfully business are.

1. Always smiling even if you are sad, remember not everyone contribute to your fostration, mange and smile to every one Even if they insult you just smile don't respond with insult.

2. Know your biggest client ( costumers) try to hold on your biggest costumers make good relationship with them and always be there to satisfy them, always have gist with them and never gossip together with them to only your gist with them should be on how is marketing.

3. Don't too allow credit, don't allow people to always come and take your product free, always say no to those costumers with such habit.

4. Set goal for your business, always ready to update your business life is moving forward not backwards, always talk with those who always make progress in business ask them some questions from there you can achieve.

5. You should value all money, no small money always remember your money start reading from unit till thousand, so value both Kobo and thousand money.

6. Always keep records about your business, business without record can never imprees you, always have record for your business so that you can know how to trace your profile and lost.

7. See money on the face of everybody, my friend only what you should see on face of yours costumers is money, always ready to collect from them make your you don't lose them because if you lose one costumer you lose money be that ooo.

8. Always dress neat, even if your job is not allowed you to dress neat after work try and dress neat, people like those who always neat, if you always neat you will see more connection.

9. Always listen to your costumers even if you don't have interest in their talk. Try and give them attention.

10. Be honest to yourself and your costumers, honest earn you money and value. No matter what never sell bad things to your costumers don't lie to them.

Etc. Trust me with all this top you can go far. Am a small business owner I sell recharge card and food stuff like palm oil,bag of corn,soya beans,

In case you want to buy. Email me

Thank you.

God bless you and us all. Amen

Leo stan Ekeh CEO zinox technologies said being an entrepreneur in Nigeria requires 40% common sense 20% spirituality and 40% understanding of the business you want to venture into.

he said he had an argument with alibababa ceo explaining to him to him that it is only in America or china that someone can fail start again fail start again and continue repeating the cycle till one become successful but in Nigeria you have maximum 3 lifeline after that you are doomed.

the best capital is your own money.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Good talk...
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by berrystunn(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tokziby:
They have come again, secret to success my foot.

No rich man will ever give u the true source of him income.

The truth remains, no matter how hard u work, success remains for the lucky ones.

3rd class people or certificateless people will always employ people with 1st class or better qualifications.

I'm yet to know Dangote or Otedela's qualifications.

To become successful in life u need to be with the right people, at the right time with the right links.

Are you successful??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / Why We Should Reject The N10,000 Withdrawal Limit / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.