Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Clear All Gotv And Dstv Error Codes With Short Codes Latest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Clear All Gotv And Dstv Error Codes With Short Codes Latest (1049 Views)

All Gotv And Dstv Channels are currently open for viewing. Watch For Free / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear All Gotv And Dstv Error Codes With Short Codes Latest by Myvtu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
There are only a few things more annoying than having subscription on your GoTV/DSTV and getting error messages and even fewer annoying things than not being able to get through to their customer support.. embarassed embarassed.

Well, you can now clear all these frustrating errors through some short codes on your phone. To clear E16, E17 and E30 errors on DSTV, just dial *288*2# on your phone and enter the required details to clear the errors.
On GoTV, just dial *288*1# on your phone, enter the required details and your errors will be cleared. Easy and quite simple to do.

NB : You will be asked to input your DSTV or IUC number along with the Surname that is associated with the account, so make sure you have the details ready. Now you can enjoy your cable TV with less interruptions and stress.

There's another piece of information I'd like to give you, instead of having to pay N100 as charges on your subscription, what if I told you that there's a place where you can pay just N30(thirty Naira) as charges on all subscription plans. Yes, you read that right. Log on to www.myvtu.com and you can enjoy these benefits, I never really believed it too till I tried it and I've been using it ever since. You know good and useful news don't spread quickly in our land that's why you probably haven't heard of it yet. Just try it and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Labarina Season 3 Episode 4 / BABYLON 2022!!! / Ijọgbọn - A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.