Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? (5989 Views)

Please Where In This Business Section Can Someone Make Money Whatsapp 0817109644 / How Can Someone Make Money Online / Make Money Online In Nigeria Get Paid Without Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by KoeChz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
olalekeadeola:
Don't miss this... Everyone use internet data
any fore knowledge and how much is the capital
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by newsblogIsaac: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
To make money online, simply visit the latest post on my site >>https://www.camontech.com

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by digoxin: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2019
pesinfada:
,I have discovered a very reliable world FX signal provider.

If u have an experience in Forex trading"CONGRATURATIIONs bcoz u about to recover all your lost if any and make more profit.

If u don't have knowledge of trading,but interested in learning,"I will teach you free"�%free,I'm making money already,so why should I ask for money to teach u this.....You will also make money while you learn.i.e I will be teaching you how to trade with your demo account while you earn with your standard account...... Congratulations too.

U don't need to ask for pocket money again as
Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant
Self employed in need of another source of income can trade......infact it is open for all professions as far you are above 18years.

This is what bankers use our money in their Banks to do,and before we go for withdrawal,thy have made tripple of dat amount.

Drop your number now to be financially free forever.OR Type "add me" and send to 08120998601.please no calls or ur number will be blocked.

Happy new month
WELCOME 2UR Month of financial Fortune.
Take this decision that will change your life on Earth forever.
07038913303 add up
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Digitalfinga: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2019
twnklshop:

Please send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and I would send you some free crypto for you to enter the world of crypto RISK FREE. you would receive the free crypto within one hour after you send the whatsapp message. this offer is open to you and everyone who reads this post till midnight on June 30, 2019.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by digoxin: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
twnklshop:

Please send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and I would send you some free crypto for you to enter the world of crypto RISK FREE. you would receive the free crypto within one hour after you send the whatsapp message. this offer is open to you and everyone who reads this post till midnight on June 30, 2019.
Add me up 07038913303
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by twnklshop: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2019
digoxin:

Add me up 07038913303

I never requested for phone numbers to add anybody. I requested that anybody interested should send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature. You would receive free Rainbow Currency within 1 hour, as long as you send the whatsapp message before midnight on June 30, 2019.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by twnklshop: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Digitalfinga:

Send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and you would receive free Rainbow Currency within 1 hour.
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2019
olalekeadeola:
Data usage is inevitable, you will agree with me that with Nigeria economy, Nigerians can't stop surfing the net to make themselves happy.

If you'll like to become a data reseller, register payscribe.ng
Learn how to make money steadily online, learn how to buy and resell data , learn how to sell Airtime. VTU.

Join [url]payscribe.ng[/url] buy at cheap rate and resell at your price.

I'm interested please. Please how do I go about this, I've already registered. Please at least drop your number na. There's no way of contacting you, this is mine 09037203651 please you can drop your number and put us through please. How do I go about it
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by digital2018: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
pesinfada:

If u have an experience in Forex trading"CONGRATURATIIONs bcoz u about to recover all your lost if any and make more profit.

If u don't have knowledge of trading,but interested in learning,"I will teach you free"�%free,I'm making money already,so why should I ask for money to teach u this.....You will also make money while you learn.i.e I will be teaching you how to trade with your demo account while you earn with your standard account...... Congratulations too.

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant
Self employed in need of another source of income can trade......infact it is open for all professions as far you are above 18years.

This is what bankers use our money in their Banks to do,and before we go for withdrawal,thy have made tripple of dat amount.

Drop your number now to be financially free forever.OR Type "add me" and send to 08120998601.please no calls or ur number will be blocked.

Happy new month

Add me 08138656307
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nasfri123: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2019
pesinfada:

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant

Happy new month
add me 08100404459
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by bixton(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2019
twnklshop:

Send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and you would receive free Rainbow Currency within 1 hour.

I have received the free rainbow crypto currency as said.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Lovelive: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
oluyemieve:
There is a lot that can be done online to make residual and passive income, and at the same time make positive impact on the people in your family, neighborhood, church, mosque etc.
Join my whatsapp group to learn more.
https:///LuJfNkAtbc87jpbHxgcdk5

Ok
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Lovelive: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
samzepaparazi:
EMPLOI.COM.NG

Get services done and also carry out jobs online.

A solution for students to earn while still at school.
A solution for nysc members to earn
A solution to get things done cheaply by Nigerian students.

Ok
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by olalekeadeola(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Become a data reseller agent using Payscribe.ng >>> [url]payscribe.ng[/url]
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Hi8llo00: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2019
wink
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Bobogan65: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Editorkay: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
I have online site that pay you right from your home. Hit me up if you want to know more.
WhatsApp 07036824209

*Jobless Teens*
*Undergraduates*
*Graduates*
*Stay At Home Moms*
*Or Any One Who Wishes To Earn Massively Just With Their Smartphones*
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Champjar: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
samzepaparazi:
EMPLOI.COM.NG

Get services done and also carry out jobs online.

A solution for students to earn while still at school.
A solution for nysc members to earn
A solution to get things done cheaply by Nigerian students.

Please I'm interested... 08148826582
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by ojonugba2014(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Editorkay:
I have online site that pay you right from your home. Hit me up if you want to know more.
WhatsApp 07036824209

*Jobless Teens*
*Undergraduates*
*Graduates*
*Stay At Home Moms*
*Or Any One Who Wishes To Earn Massively Just With Their Smartphones*
add me 07087984363
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by olalekeadeola(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
To all those who are interested in new opportunities.
GOOD NEWS!

payscribe.ng also gives commission when you renew your GOTV, DSTV, STARTIMES, as well as when you pay your ELECTRICITY Bills (EEDC, PHED, Ikeja, BEDC ...)

Try [url]payscribe.ng[/url] today.

REGISTRATION IS FREE AND NO HIDDEN CHARGE
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by punter9(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Three business you can start with little capital and make cash if you have just the following;

1. Android/Tablet phone

2. 5 -10k capital to invest.

3. Patience to learn.

Do you meet the requirement above?

If your answer is yes, then l can teach you two out of the three business that change my life for good.

The business are;

1. VTU business: l will teach you how to start Virtual Top Up(VTU) business and earn at least 1 - 3k daily. I will teach you how to become a license dealer of airtime and data. As a distributor in airtime and data business you will get the following benefit;

A) You get paid whenever you buy airtime or sell to people( apart from collecting the physical cash from customers; Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9Mobile still pay you commission from each card you use for yourself or sell).

B) You get paid whenever you use data or sell for people at a subsidized rate.

C) You also get paid whenever you do cable subscription for yourself or for others. I love this one more because the commission that bank suppose to enjoy am now enjoying it. People in my neighborhood prefer to do their Gotv, Dstv and Startime subscription from me instead of going to the Bank because mine service is cheaper and faster.

D) Get paid whenever you sell E-pins for JAMB, WAEC, NECO and NAPTEB.

(I WILL TEACH YOU VTU BUSINESS FOR FREE)

2. Mini-importation Business: l don't need to define this because l believe by now you should know what this business is all about. If you don't, then check business forum on nairaland.

I will teach you how to import goods from China by using suppliers or by yourself for FREE!

I will teach you how to start this business with or without CAPITAL.

3. Domain Investment( this one is not free)

I have gain much on nairaland and this is my little way of giving back to nairalanders.

Just send me a mail and l will add you up.

Lecture start on Friday and end on Saturday.

Kudos to owner of this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by olalekeadeola(f): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please you all should use my referral link, https://www.payscribe.ng/auth/create/?ref=178439

There is a commission for me when you do.
Thank you.

olalekeadeola:
To all those who are interested in new opportunities.
GOOD NEWS!

payscribe.ng also gives commission when you renew your GOTV, DSTV, STARTIMES, as well as when you pay your ELECTRICITY Bills (EEDC, PHED, Ikeja, BEDC ...)

Try [url]payscribe.ng[/url] today.

REGISTRATION IS FREE AND NO HIDDEN CHARGE
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by olalekeadeola(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
You can now renew your startimes using payscribe.ng and get commission. Please kindly register with my link ... wink wink wink wink wink wink

https://www.payscribe.ng/auth/create/?ref=178439

Thank you
Re: How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? by muyikutkene(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
pesinfada:

Student
Corper
Graduate
Civil servant

Happy new month

Add me up bro 08030889531

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! / The Facebook Research Is So Real / Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.