Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bbnaija: Tobi Bakre Celebrate His Birthday On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tobi Bakre Celebrate His Birthday On Instagram (305 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Bakre Celebrate His Birthday On Instagram by iamocheme: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
2018 Big Brother Naija Housemates  BBNaija, Tobi Bakre is celebrating his 25th years birthday today and the reality TV star has taken to his Instagram page to write a beautiful chronicling about his journey from when he started up to this moment.

According to his Instagram post, he is glad to be the man that I am right now. He also used the medium to thank everyone that has contributed to his success in one way or the other.

Read his Instagram post below:

"25... A year older today.

What an amazing journey it’s been so far. 25 years of becoming Tobi Bakre. I’m glad to be the man that I am right now. It has not been easy but staying true to myself, values and people I believe in has made it easier.

The world, especially Nigeria, is challenging. The odds are always stacked up against the youth trying to make it in life. I am blessed to say that thanks to God, family, friends and everyone out here who supports me, I am set up for success.

To me, success is not material possessions, that's far from it. It is the blessing to wake up everyday with an opportunity to do the things that give me genuine joy and fulfilment. To inspire others to think bigger, be better and to show them that it is possible to chase your dreams, makes my heart smile. Few things give me more joy than seeing others happy and I am grateful that I am able to do that as I walk my journey to success.

A very big thank you to my family and friends. The support system has been unrelenting. Even to the loved ones I don’t see for periods of time, I am grateful that it’s always love and good vibes when we link up. God bless you .
Continued read...https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-tobi-bakre-celebrate-birthday-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Returns To Nigeria, Visits Esther Ajayi For Prayers / Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference / Chioma Slams Troll - “did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? Mumu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.