Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Love Is: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is: (245 Views)

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is: by Tracywrites(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
At different points in our lives, love has meant different things to us. As We grew the definition of love changed. We used to define love as what we saw in movies or heard in songs. We thought love was in midnight calls couples made, was the sex people had, was is in the actions of people.

While some don't believe in the existence of love, others are yet to know or feel love. They say: Love is meaningless, love is only in the head, love is felt and expressed. Love is pain, love is death, love is money. Love is life, love is God, love is you, love is continuous....................

But for me now, Love is sacrifice and there's nothing convenient about that word. Love is a decision.
Sacrifice is about giving out with no expectation of reciprocation. Sacrifice is about giving out from the nothing you............................. . Continue reading. https://tracywrite..com/2019/06/love-is.html?m=1
Am writing about love as platonic intimacy,. Love as you and me.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Dua To Change Destiny / Become A Full Stack Developer With Our 4 Months Intensive Training / Is Beating A Child The Best Way To Train Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.