Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University (1172 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ihedioha must work with EFCC to recover the multi-billion naira private estate and university Okorocha built during his tenure and use the proceeds to pay pensioners he refused to pay during his tenure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hGs-svXIuQ

Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
The PMB and APC zombies can be housed in the estate and given free education as well when is recovered by EFCC.
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Runaway: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thieves masquerading as politicians....

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Runaway:
Thieves masquerading as politicians....
They have been looting the country blind since 1960. Corrupt politicians have gone free despite looting over $400 billions dollars since 1960.
We have never had a President that is serious in fighting corruption in the poverty capital of the world. If we DID politicians like Okorocha will be in jail for life.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmm.

With this many will agree with me that Okorocha is the most fraudulent Igbo politician in history.

Let all our actions and inactions in this life be for Heaven's sake.
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Hmm.

With this many will agree with me that Okorocha is the most fraudulent Igbo politician in history.

Let all our actions and inactions in this life be for Heaven's sake.
Nigerians politcians are trying to create heaven on earth

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
He faked the robbery in his hometown to attract sympathy and distract EFCC from acquiring at his loot.
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Ballmer: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Compare this to what Allison Madukwe built in Banana Island then you will know it will never be well with any PDP Governor dead or alive. Allison was just a monster not even a governor or maybe you should compare this to Patience Ebele Estate in Abuja if you will not drop dead.

It will never be well with every PDP supporters I swear.
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Ballmer:
Compare this to what Allison Madukwe built in Banana Island then you will know it will never be well with any PDP Governor dead or alive. Allison was just a monster not even a governor or maybe you should compare this to Patience Ebele Estate in Abuja if you will not drop dead.

It will never be well with every PDP supporters I swear.
Ihedioha taskforce needs to storm the Akachi Estate and Palms University and take possession of it
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by paj4love: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Was in this estate last Christmas mennnn, I no fit talk..... Rochas and wife I carry yash for u na
Re: Ihedioha Must Work With EFCC To Recover Okorocha's Akachi Estate And University by Xisnin(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Any evidence that the property belongs to the state?

(1) (Reply)

SOWORE REARREST: "The World Is Watching" - United States Senator Menendez Reacts / "As They Charged Towards Me, I Repelled The Attack" - Amaechi Blasts IPOB / DSS Abducted Journalist Ayoola Babalola For Writing Articles Criticizing Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.