Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Arrested With Wooden Gun, Says He Uses It To Earn Living - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Wooden Gun, Says He Uses It To Earn Living (331 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Boy Mimicking Soldiers Is Jamaica With Wooden Gun / Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Wooden Gun, Says He Uses It To Earn Living by arinze198(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
A 19-year old, Olu Chika, who was arrested with wooden gun, said that he used it to earn a living but refused to disclose how such wooden object put food on his table.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the Police arrested Chika with the wooden gun on Ago Palace way in Okota, Lagos, during routine checks in the area.

He was accosted, searched before the Police discovered the wooden gun and detained him at the police station for interrogation.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-arrested-wooden-gun-says-uses-earn-living/

Re: Man Arrested With Wooden Gun, Says He Uses It To Earn Living by Jakumo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
That is a nice work of art, and an excellent copy of the Colt Model 1911 semi-auto handgun.

If I was faced with a man holding that ultra-realistic carved copy in a dark alley, I would hand over my ATM card and password in record time, and even thank the "gunman" for his generosity in letting me live.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians, 5 Ghanaians Arrested For Kidnapping 2 Canadians (Photos) / Exclusive: Methodist Priest Planned His ‘kidnap’ For Months, Says Wife / Samson Siasia's 76-year-old Mother Remains In Captivity After 13 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.