Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man (33074 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by officialwdhtv: 2:52pm On Jan 04
"If change no dey in 2months, i go start to carry gun" - says Man

Times are hard but pls say no to crime.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A7JbHHCrc8

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by oldguyman: 2:58pm On Jan 04
Instead of taking guns, why not start bombing.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by emnite(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04
Carry gun abeg my brother because you follow vote for this clueless government

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Mandela27: 2:59pm On Jan 04
Tinibu and APC

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Thundafireseun: 2:59pm On Jan 04
Lol …. Ode You wan carry gun go meet who never chop too ….

You might end up parting with some of your cash

Don’t be deceived by what you see online… E no easy ooo for majority of Nigerian’s

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Jennyclay(f): 3:53pm On Jan 04
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by kabius(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04
[quote author=oldguyman post=127776003]Instead of taking guns, why not start bombing. [/quote

Abi ooo reach to bomb I swear. Abeg ignore the werey

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04
Make him come rob person wey drink garri in the night and morning, at least one cup of garri go dey for ham

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Nicepoker(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04
Na this type de kill the provider then kidnap the beneficiary. grin

15 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by kestolove95(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04
Ur death go dey swt

5 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Rexymania(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04
1 Agbado boy is disappointed LoL 😆

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by NFBI: 9:58pm On Jan 04
Even me two

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Eyinju112(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04
Jennyclay:
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!

This thread has nothing to do with rape, stop being bitter towards men. It's not healthy baby girl.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by missjekyll: 10:42pm On Jan 04
Lmfao. Carry gun for who naa? If it didn't dey it didn't dey.

He does look like NURTW

19 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04
missjekyll:
Lmfao. Carry gun for who naa? If it didn't dey it didn't dey.

He does look like NURTW
na EBI PA WA people na, we warned them but them say them go teach us political lessons

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Nice2023(m): 8:37am On Jan 05
Eyinju112:

This thread has nothing to do with rape, stop being bitter towards men. It's not healthy baby girl.

That girl is a product of one parent.

Marrying her would be very dangerous to any known man.

She is simply a disgrace to womanhood for even being identified as a feminist.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by mytime24(f): 11:19am On Jan 05
This government will favour me and my family tongue

12 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by ruggedboych: 12:24pm On Jan 05
if you are carrying it to aso rock, you have my full support, but if you are carrying it to torment innocent good citizens who never voted for dingbat drug lord, may thunder scatter you even before you receive the gun

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05
The irony of it is, he will carry gun to face those who brought this pain upon the masses but to go and face people who are victims of bad governance

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by meum: 12:24pm On Jan 05
As you carry am, Dey go Aso rock we want check something

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by DiskJokeyManic: 12:25pm On Jan 05
“It is our turn,,,, We will teach igbos Politics101” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how far? De one Sachet of Garri ND Kulikuli wey u collect during elections don finish??🤣🤣

Ur own suffer jst dey start?😐😐 Tinubu is Abt going a year in the office ND you're here still threatening fire ND brimstones 😐..... Wat u should ave done sinnnnnnnnnnce😐😐 frm his looks u will knw he was among dose who voted dis present bad leaders😐😐😐......

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by sofeo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05
Let's see how it goes then.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Nazgul: 12:25pm On Jan 05
You go de rob who exactly? The same people suffering with you?

When they told you during the last election to vote wisely, you refused. Now you're threatening to go into robbery. Try it and I can assure you that you'll get lynched.

22 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Bodexinvest: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Get ready to go to jail as well.

3 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by phr0nesis(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05
Mowe to VI, with leg

How?

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by IMASTEX: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Should we tell him cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by chris4gold(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05
Toor, emilokan don change story shocked

14 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by dododawa1: 12:26pm On Jan 05
Pls go Aso rock

first

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by SouthSouth1914: 12:26pm On Jan 05
Tinubunomics biting hard on Nigerians. When you carry gun las las na Fulani policeman go shoot you dead!
Enjoy the change!!

14 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05
Carry gun na. When you dey shout emilokan you no know?

14 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Mindlog: 12:26pm On Jan 05
The handouts he collected during the elections don finishangry angry

14 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Unclebayo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05
oldguyman:
Instead of taking guns, why not start bombing.
make e kuku scatter everything instead of just one shot 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One) / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun / Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.